View Full Version : seen jersey girl? did kevin smith sell out?

if you are
05-03-2004, 11:09 PM
i couldn't believe the sappy-as-FUCK commercials for this movie!!! i'm all for emotion, but jesus christ was this the most manipulative movie ever made or what? the little baby.. god, let me kill her. or i'll kill kevin smith and make him be funny again.

anyway, kevin smith is god, but i haven't seen this movie yet.. i don't think i could handle it. affleck, take a break man. get over J-Ho and start being cool again.

Debaser
05-03-2004, 11:14 PM
I read a Prince interview and he walked out on the movie. Kevin Smiths response: "your crystal ball album fucking sucked, so there".

if you are
05-04-2004, 12:01 AM
i just watched the kevin smith dvd... it's really crazy. he went around and talked to these colleges.. he just stands up there and all these college kids ask him questions and he goes on and on and on.. it's cool. in real life, "silent bob" is really talkative and "jay" is really quiet.

oh and on the dvd, he goes on and on about how he met prince and worked for him on a documentary for a week without getting paid... after watching that, i know prince is seriously insane.

neopryn
05-04-2004, 12:04 AM
I own all 5 previous Smith movies on DVD but have not even the slightest interest in seeing that.

Debaser
05-04-2004, 12:12 AM
did anyone see chappelle's show true hollywood stories on Prince? AWESOME.

if you are
05-04-2004, 12:42 AM
that prince true hollywood story was hilarious... and true! kevin smith talked to prince's assistant, and they said he plays basketball.. kevin smith was totally fascinated "does he wear sneakers?!!!" lol.. and he does but not in public.

but prince is apparently an egomaniacal madman.. he asked his assistant for a camel (why? who knows) at 3 a.m. in minneapolis and expected that to happen.. and he has 30 full-fledged, real, expensive music videos that no one has ever seen because he just put them in his "vault"... and his house has all rooms wired for sound so he can just start singing anywhere, anytime and it will be recorded. and he's a hardcore jesus freak. no kidding