View Full Version : European aereogramme fans > a wee favour

sgraosaidh gagh
05-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Hello all,
Hope you are well. We are about to head out on tour with Thursday this week and after careful consideration of the self financed tour budget it looks like we are going to have to either ask you lovely people for some help or i am going to have to sell one of my kidneys. Obviously, im quite attatched to my lumpy organs so here is our humble request.
Are any of you willing to put us up in your living room / kitchen / garden shed for the night on any of the following dates?
May 12th Paris
16th Koln
18th Berlin
19th Munchen
20th Wil
21st Milan
23rd Barcelona

Since we are the support band, im sure our guest list places will be few and far between but i would like to guarantee free entry to the gig to anyone who helps us out and im sure we can throw a t-shirt, some warm beer from the back of the van and the gratitude of four hairy scotsmen (and one english driver!) your way.

Even if you can't put us up, we look forward to seeing some of you in amoungst the thursday fans.
All our furry love

Campbell, Craig, Iain and Martin

i have an email address if you can help out, and if you go can you tape the set too ?? thanks
iain

the
05-03-2004, 12:34 PM
WELL.

is this for may? if it's not for may... berlin <---

it's for may, isn't it

sgraosaidh gagh
05-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Fraid so, they are bound to be playing some new tracks from what i have heard they are really good and the new album is shapin up nicely

the
05-03-2004, 01:03 PM
BUTT ITZ MAY.

damn... WARM BEER... :(

sgraosaidh gagh
05-03-2004, 01:08 PM
you should be more impressed by the scottish hairy loving :)

the
05-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by sgraosaidh gagh
you should be more impressed by the scottish hairy loving :)

damn.

HAIRYWARMSCOTTISHTANGTANG!!

sgraosaidh gagh
05-03-2004, 01:15 PM
hopefully severin or some of the other guys can help out <hinthint>:)

DeviousJ
05-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by the
BUTT ITZ MAY.

damn... WARM BEER... :(

What are you doing in Berlin?

Nothing/everything
05-04-2004, 02:07 AM
wtf? I always thought there was quite some love for aereogramme. They drew quite the crowd when i saw them last year here in Groningen. I must say, it was one of the best shows i saw that year, with two excellent headlining acts as well (alasdair roberts, eastern lane)

sgraosaidh gagh
05-04-2004, 02:10 PM
bump this fucker up. come on guys :(

severin
05-05-2004, 01:32 AM
if those fuckers would hit vienna i'd show them sweet austrian lovin' in my living room, but i don't think i'll rent a place in one of those cities just so they can have a sleepover. btw: tell them to come to vienna

sgraosaidh gagh
05-05-2004, 06:03 AM
haha
I forgot thats where you were, they are just supporting thursday the now, although tey are going to kick around germany and do some festivals and some some shows in between.