View Full Version : BWBW Ripoff?

Sachiel
11-10-2002, 11:47 PM
So has anyone seen the video for "Capricorn" by 30 Seconds to Mars? If not, go have a look at www.30secondstomars.com. It's pretty much a carbon copy of the "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" video. Bunch of people digging, band playing in the pit with a bunch of onlookers on the horizon, the part where the diggers get blasted with a firehose. I even saw some individual shots that were pretty much exactly the same as in "BWBW". Can't say if all that was intentional or what, but it is kinda freaky how close the two videos are.

Mathboy
11-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Eh. I'll spot them this one. They're one of the more legitimate "actor project" bands, i'm not gonna get on their case too much. Besides, everyone's got a weak spot for Jordan Catalano.

ZackZ
11-11-2002, 12:21 AM
How can such a worthless band get a record deal? Oh, that's right, because there will be tons of whores to mass consume their tiresome drivel.

Dead
11-11-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Mathboy
They're one of the more legitimate "actor project" bands, i'm not gonna get on their case too much.
Which one is an actor? The singer looks like that kid from Sea Quest DSV and Neverending Story2. :D

Tessellation
11-11-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Dead

Which one is an actor? The singer looks like that kid from Sea Quest DSV and Neverending Story2. :D

the vocalist is Jared Leto, no? did they sign with "apeman" durst's label?...