View Full Version : WOAX!! Does Gap ever have my number!!

Liquid-J
05-02-2004, 10:18 PM
you seen that commercial with the girl walking down the beach, taking off shirts? cause she's got like 9 on or something. its for summer tank tops or something, but THAT COMMERCIAL IS HOTT!!!

2Marlon2Brando
05-02-2004, 10:24 PM
these kids nowadays, it's always about the sex.

Mason R Butler
05-02-2004, 10:28 PM
I had the same reaction, but I think the song had a lot to do with it. I've always loved that song, but the fuzz guitar just makes it sexier.

/music geek

Liquid-J
05-02-2004, 10:30 PM
i hardly noticed the music BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY STARING AT HER RACK!@!@!@$E*

2Marlon2Brando
05-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
i hardly noticed the music BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY STARING AT HER RACK!@!@!@$E*

man, i always work with this girl who is about 5'0 and she always wears these low-cut shirts, and i am 6'2, so whenever she talks to me, i am looking down at her and her rack is like a magnet for me eyes. it's like that seinfeld, where it is not so much that you want to look, but that you have to look, you can't avoid it. she probably thinks i am a dirty old man and will get me fired.

Liquid-J
05-02-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by 2Marlon2Brando

man, i always work with this girl who is about 5'0 and she always wears these low-cut shirts, and i am 6'2, so whenever she talks to me, i am looking down at her and her rack is like a magnet for me eyes. it's like that seinfeld, where it is not so much that you want to look, but that you have to look, you can't avoid it. she probably thinks i am a dirty old man and will get me fired.

she wants everyone to look, she's just not honest with herself enough to not get all indignant when people actually do.