View Full Version : should i go to the secret machines/blonde redhead show tonight?

spa ced
04-29-2004, 07:25 PM
pros: hanging out with blb and seeing great music live
cons: it's a three hour round trip drive

I feel old. I don't get as excited for shows as much as I used to.

ChristHimself!
04-29-2004, 07:42 PM
nah fuck it.

I'm off to bed but HI!!

I vaguely know someone called Tony and I have his number in my phone and every time I see his name I think wtf I can't call Tony that'll cost like a grand a minute.

Humble Chef
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
YES to do it because for a ride so what?! it does not have many matters. AND BLONDE REDHEAD MAKES MUSIC ALMOST AS YES GOOD AS I MAKE TASTE ENTREES, so DO NOT MISSING THAT FOR THE WORLDS!!!

spa ced
04-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ShotFullOfDiamonds
nah fuck it.

I'm off to bed but HI!!

I vaguely know someone called Tony and I have his number in my phone and every time I see his name I think wtf I can't call Tony that'll cost like a grand a minute.

Hey hey! :)
Aw I'd like to call you one day. I'm curious to hear your voice!

Humble Chef
04-29-2004, 07:44 PM
actual, their sounds is much far far away back not as good as my cook, but still, the time of it is should be very very fun anywhich.

ChristHimself!
04-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by spa ced
I'm curious to hear your voice!

I hate my voice, it's droney and mumbly and horrible.

While i've been at work on the phone though this woman said I had an amazing voice and she'd love me to read her poetry... And at the end of a call I had last week this other girl said thanks very much... can I just say, you have the a great accent, it's so sexy.

I don't get it :-/

spa ced
04-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ShotFullOfDiamonds

I hate my voice, it's droney and mumbly and horrible.

While i've been at work on the phone though this woman said I had an amazing voice and she'd love me to read her poetry... And at the end of a call I had last week this other girl said thanks very much... can I just say, you have the a great accent, it's so sexy.

I don't get it :-/

Aww that's cute that you hate your voice but those two women seem pretty convinced that your voice is sexy. I guess i'll have to judge for myself. :O

ChristHimself!
04-29-2004, 07:53 PM
"you have the a great accent"

wtf I'm TypoMan tonight. I've been doing too much uni work.

I'm off. Sleepy time. MWAR!