View Full Version : Who is going to Coachella? Can anyone help me with a ride and some tickets?

sickbadthing
04-27-2004, 04:50 PM
HAR HAR HAR HAR FUCK YOU ALL I'M VOTING NADER '04 SUCK MY BALLS

Boycott Graceland
04-27-2004, 05:37 PM
i'm concerned about you. do you have a temperature?

Nimrod
04-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
HAR HAR HAR HAR FUCK YOU ALL I'M VOTING NADER '04 SUCK MY BALLS I was GOING to post "yes" until this shit, fucker.

Nader indeed.

DeviousJ
04-27-2004, 09:13 PM
5 CDRs sent

bonsor
04-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
5 CDRs sent ditto. i can't wait to hear Where's Vince!!!

sickbadthing
04-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
I was GOING to post "yes" until this shit, fucker.

Nader indeed.

I was trying to make a "crossover" thread in the new forum, combining the nuances of a contemporary subject like Coachella, and then turning it around on the readers and showing that I too, want a total fucking pussy in office who will destroy the country with stupidity possibly rivaling the current president.

It didn't work. The thread got moved.

I hate Coachella and Nader.

Oh by the way, Pixies were great in Boise. I just don't know how much more I really want to be in a packed place with drunk hipsters in order to watch a band. Now if I'm the only drunk guy in the place, that's different.

Nimrod's Son
04-27-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing

I was trying to make a "crossover" thread in the new forum, combining the nuances of a contemporary subject like Coachella, and then turning it around on the readers and showing that I too, want a total fucking pussy in office who will destroy the country with stupidity possibly rivaling the current president.

It didn't work. The thread got moved.

I hate Coachella and Nader.

Oh by the way, Pixies were great in Boise. I just don't know how much more I really want to be in a packed place with drunk hipsters in order to watch a band. Now if I'm the only drunk guy in the place, that's different. Yeah, I saw it on the other board.

The Boise venue sounds almost as bad as this place called "The Scene" in SD. It's an all ages place that hip bands play, full of hipsters, who are all different by dressing alike in trucker hats and heavy wool hats and jackets in a 100 degree room. It smelled like goat anus, and trust me, I know from goat anus.

I was glad I stuck out there.