View Full Version : Rap song I heard on teh radi0


Mr. Rhinoceros
04-27-2004, 01:44 PM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I have no idea who it is but the whole beat is sampled from black marching bands. It's fucking awesome. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, i'd love to know whos song it is.</font>

ravenguy2000
04-27-2004, 02:32 PM
How do you know it was a black marching band?

homechicago
04-27-2004, 03:57 PM
do you remember any of the lyrics?

Isle
04-27-2004, 04:50 PM
i think it goes, radio, radio, radio, something.

Fall Down Blue
04-27-2004, 07:23 PM
that song is called

r. kelly - ignition remix

bonsor
04-27-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000
How do you know it was a black marching band? haha, you're kidding me, right?

Mason R Butler
04-28-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000
How do you know it was a black marching band?
He means drumline type shit.

hendy
04-28-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Isle
i think it goes, radio, radio, radio, something.

radio, radio, radio, what is it yo wan' tu change, yo?

Isle
04-28-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by hendy


radio, radio, radio, what is it yo wan' tu change, yo?

that's it!

mono
04-28-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I have no idea who it is but the whole beat is sampled from black marching bands. It's fucking awesome. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, i'd love to know whos song it is.</font>

is it that Mystikal track the Neptunes produced?

ravenguy2000
04-28-2004, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by ******
haha, you're kidding me, right?

Heh, just playing devil's advocate.

In other news, anybody see that movie Drumline? I like it how people came out of that one thinking that it was all....realistic and stuff. :rolleyes:

bonsor
04-28-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000


Heh, just playing devil's advocate.

In other news, anybody see that movie Drumline? I like it how people came out of that one thinking that it was all....realistic and stuff. :rolleyes: i never saw it, but i remember a clip i saw on conan where these two snare players were facing eachother, drumming and arguing at the same time. Mind you, they weren't screaming at the top of their lungs.

ravenguy2000
04-28-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ******
Mind you, they weren't screaming at the top of their lungs.

Its pretty fucking awful on all accounts. There's this huge "rivalry" between these two bands, and one of the directors tries to get the main guy to switch bands, like any college band director would give a fuck about 1 drummer. Then at the end there's this huge stadium competition which is just a 30 minute promotion for BET. One band has a rapper that drives onto the field in a BMW and gets up in front of the band in a white fur coat and raps with about 50 lbs. of bling on. And you see a shot of the judges looking at eachother with "that shit is dope!" type expressions on their faces. Its pretty hilarious. In a bad way, I mean.

ZackZ
04-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Fall Down Blue
that song is called

r. kelly - ignition remix

"This is the remix edition, of a song about pissin'"

Mr. Rhinoceros
05-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by mono


is it that Mystikal track the Neptunes produced?

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I'd recognize Mystical because he can't rap worth a shit. In fact, I think his true calling is death metal frontman.</font>

mono
05-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros


<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I'd recognize Mystical because he can't rap worth a shit.</font>

Hear, hear.

Mr. Rhinoceros
05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by mono


Hear, hear.

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Or as Mystikal might say: "TRU, TRU."</font>

mono
05-07-2004, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros


<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">Or as Mystikal might say: "TRU, TRU."</font>

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/grammy2001/rap/mystikal.jpg

Dead Frequency
05-07-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by ravenguy2000


Its pretty fucking awful . . . In a bad way, I mean.


I really liked how "You Got Served" was exactly the fucking same. Only with dancing.