View Full Version : Do you have the chicago shows?


CrestfallenTear
11-09-2002, 03:52 PM
I have some original singles and promos of SP and Coldplay that I would like to trade for the 8-10 latest zwan shows.
My cds *******s lull, zero, untitled, coldplay acoustic and coldplay cd rom (beautiful world) +++

Email me an offer if you are interested.

shaniqua
11-09-2002, 04:38 PM
yeah, good one...

The Gaddrow
11-09-2002, 09:10 PM
Are you talking about the Hideout shows, or Zwan shows?

CrestfallenTear
11-09-2002, 10:23 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure. I am talking about the last shows on zwanphoria's tour history. (hideout)
Looks like they've all been taped, but I don't know whether they are still rare or not.

It's been a while since my knowledge about zwan was updated... :)

Brandont_h
11-10-2002, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by CrestfallenTear
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure. I am talking about the last shows on zwanphoria's tour history. (hideout)
Looks like they've all been taped, but I don't know whether they are still rare or not.

It's been a while since my knowledge about zwan was updated... :)

The shows were taped on the condition that they not be released. I don't think your Coldplay and SP promos are going to be enough to make the taper break his agreement. Good luck however. ;)

-Brandon

Elvis The Fat Years
11-12-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
The shows were taped on the condition that they not be released.

that makes sense.:rolleyes:

Brandont_h
11-12-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Elvis The Fat Years


that makes sense.:rolleyes:

Well, it's not like it's unheard of or anything. . . Remember the SP soundboards? They were all taped under the same conditions, as far as I know.

-Brandon

Sacred Age Of Innocence
11-12-2002, 02:09 AM
Yep the Zwan community was going to be so different.:rolleyes:

SP33
11-12-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Brandont_h

Well, it's not like it's unheard of or anything. . . Remember the SP soundboards? They were all taped under the same conditions, as far as I know.


Well, more than the usual people have them shows now. :p

Apart
11-12-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by SP33


Well, more than the usual people have them shows now. :p

SBD's...the easiest "nft" shows for anybody to obtain.

Dead
11-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
Well, it's not like it's unheard of or anything. . . Remember the SP soundboards? They were all taped under the same conditions, as far as I know.
I thought Billy said to only release the good stuff with those. Like not the Muzzle where Billy forgets the words :p

Brandont_h
11-13-2002, 01:14 AM
I'm just going by what I've been told. What I've been told is that Billy didn't want any of that stuff getting out, and he was not consulted before the 09.21 show was released. This could be wrong, but it's what I'm led to believe.

Take it with however many grains of salt are appropriate.

-Brandon

Dead
11-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
I'm just going by what I've been told. What I've been told is that Billy didn't want any of that stuff getting out, and he was not consulted before the 09.21 show was released. This could be wrong, but it's what I'm led to believe.

Take it with however many grains of salt are appropriate.

-Brandon
Fuck you, newbie! You can guzzle my baby gravy you freakin barmcake. :cool:

Brandont_h
11-13-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Dead

Fuck you, newbie! You can guzzle my baby gravy you freakin barmcake. :cool:

That's harsh, you bell end.

how's your Betty Swollox?

-Brandon

Dead
11-13-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
how's your Betty Swollox?
Not doing well, I'm afraid. :(