View Full Version : How many of you retards like Suze?

Affect
11-08-2002, 01:59 PM
She used to be a nice cryptic occasional poster, and has since degenerated into a worthless, asshole, baseless opinionated troll. She posts utter and pointless shit. Argues anything. Absolutely anything.

I don't want to hear from her stupid Target working Mexican E-boyfriend.

NO ONE LIKES YOU! WE CAN'T EVEN TOLERATE YOU!!!! LEAVE!!!

Random Female
11-08-2002, 02:00 PM
just shut up.

jenn
11-08-2002, 02:01 PM
steve <3, suze :noway:

Samsa
11-08-2002, 02:01 PM
um i like myself. sometimes.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 02:04 PM
so are you the person who rates all my topics ones?

Smiley33
11-08-2002, 02:05 PM
wait a second. Then who rates all MY threads one?

oh dear, sooze.

aspecialkid
11-08-2002, 02:10 PM
wow,samsa you sure get alot of attention,if its postive or not,your always in the spotlight.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 02:11 PM
topics i've started in the past week:

about the eminem movie
about winona ryder
about machiavelli
about travis_meeks
about a robert frost poem
about adam m
about the repercussions of a republican-controlled senate
about la boheme
about how i couldn't sleep because some boy died
about how i keep farting
about a midterm i got back
about how people always talk over hte tv and stand in front of it and this isn't nice
about sad prayers
about happy prayers

etc. i don't know what you're talking about. 'useless trolling shit'. most of the useless trolling shit is what people are doing when they reply to my threads.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 02:12 PM
<bgsound src="http://mayphuck.homestead.com/files/Eva_Cassidy_-_At_Last.mp3">

I Ate My Hamster
11-08-2002, 02:13 PM
That's funny. You two are very alike.

Affect
11-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster
That's funny. You two are very alike. Fuck off, dope fiend. Go bake yourself into oblivion, burnout.

I Ate My Hamster
11-08-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Affect
Fuck off, dope fiend. Go bake yourself into oblivion, burnout.

Hahahaha.

Mr_sister
11-08-2002, 02:26 PM
She is right about one thing, people are getting annoyed at her for writing stuff that they easily could ignore.

She stated a good point about the low voting turnout in Usa.

What's so funny/intruiging with a desorted scull and two guys standing by some books or something?

KrazeeStacee
11-08-2002, 02:31 PM
its better than me posting people in facepaint.

(no its not)

:D

I Ate My Hamster
11-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Affect, sometimes you would be better off not saying anything at all. But hey, what self-proclaimed successful young man working in a high paying position( so he says) wouldn't want to spend his free time on a messageboard spouting the insults of a third-grader, and bashing on people that share the same characteristics of himself. The difference between you and Suze is that she shows that she can be a very intelligent girl at times, while you continue to imitate a troll.

Mr_sister
11-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Affect, sometimes you would be better off not saying anything at all. But hey, what self-proclaimed successful young man working in a high paying position( so he says)

Is he a journalist or something cool like that?

Affect
11-08-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by I Ate My Hamster
Affect, sometimes you would be better off not saying anything at all. But hey, what self-proclaimed successful young man working in a high paying position( so he says) wouldn't want to spend his free time on a messageboard spouting the insults of a third-grader, and bashing on people that share the same characteristics of himself. The difference between you and Suze is that she shows that she can be a very intelligent girl at times, while you continue to imitate a troll. I get paid to sit in front of a monitor for about 70% of the day. Most if it is spent watching a SQL server, and making sure all of the processes go through. While I'm doing that, I waste my time here. The rest of the time I make sure about 70 Windows 2000\98SE machines are up and running. Perform upgrades, etc...

Why don't you go blaze another bowl, and sit around in your mother's apartment getting off on Jenny Jones re-runs. Loser.

By the way, what is it that you do for a living?

Mr_sister
11-08-2002, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE]I get paid to sit in front of a monitor for about 70% of the day. Most if it is spent watching a SQL server, and making sure all of the processes go through.

And that is fun, stimulating work? Things go wrong all the time or do you sit there and...do nothing? I've heard that server maintaing is extremely boring.

Affect
11-08-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr_sister
[QUOTE]I get paid to sit in front of a monitor for about 70% of the day. Most if it is spent watching a SQL server, and making sure all of the processes go through.

And that is fun, stimulating work? Things go wrong all the time or do you sit there and...do nothing? I've heard that server maintaing is extremely boring. It's 6's. Today was fairly hectic earlier this morning, but now it's pretty chill. I'm just nursing a DP, and posting here.

I've got a shitload to do in about 2 hours to prepare for a big meeting with the heads.

You want proof, I Fucked My Sister? I'll post a screen shot in just a minute.

Karl Malone
11-08-2002, 03:12 PM
Karl Malone think suze is reason Netphoria sucks so bad lately.

Ugly
11-08-2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Karl Malone
Karl Malone think suze is reason Netphoria sucks so bad lately.

no, don't say that! its not true! that's impossible!

kypper
11-08-2002, 03:14 PM

And that is fun, stimulating work? Things go wrong all the time or do you sit there and...do nothing? I've heard that server maintaing is extremely boring.
It can be from time to time, but it can also be really interesting.

Karl Malone
11-08-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ugly

no, don't say that! its not true! that's impossible!

Karl knows truth.

Affect
11-08-2002, 03:21 PM
Blurred on purpose.

Mr_sister
11-08-2002, 03:21 PM
You want proof, I Fucked My Sister? I'll post a screen shot in just a minute.

:) I think it would be hard to show me that you've got a lot to do at work and that it's stimulating.

It can be from time to time, but it can also be really interesting.

yeah maybe, i know 0 about computers so i can't say that it isn't.

Ugly
11-08-2002, 03:22 PM

Karl knows truth.

<bgsound src = "http://www2.burn.com/content/wave/wav-sp3/scuzzlebutt-nooooo_why_god_why.wav" loop = infinite>

Affect
11-08-2002, 03:23 PM

:) I think it would be hard to show me that you've got a lot to do at work and that it's stimulating.

I didn't mean to throw in the "Sister" part. It was directed at I Fucked My Hampster.

Mr_sister
11-08-2002, 03:41 PM
I didn't mean to throw in the "Sister" part. It was directed at I Fucked My Hampster.

Yeah, it was amusingly fitting to both our answers.

noir cat
11-08-2002, 03:45 PM
It just seems if you post more than say one post a day or something, people really just get absolutely annoyed for no reason about it.

I don't see what Samsa has done wrong. I really just... if there's some topic of hers that I don't care about reading, I just skip it and go on. Really guys. It's just a message board, and the board is what you make it to be.

Affect
11-08-2002, 03:47 PM
I FARTED!!! AHAHAHAHAH

What the fuck? Seriously, why does she feel the need to post shit like this?

KrazeeStacee
11-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
It just seems if you post more than say one post a day or something, people really just get absolutely annoyed for no reason about it.

I don't see what Samsa has done wrong. I really just... if there's some topic of hers that I don't care about reading, I just skip it and go on. Really guys. It's just a message board, and the board is what you make it to be.

kypper
11-08-2002, 03:48 PM
I FARTED!!! AHAHAHAHAH

I'm really not allowed to comment on that, being as my SO's catchphrase is: "The light just went out in the shitter!"

Fattening Ass
11-08-2002, 03:52 PM
<font color=018f81>I don't know what the hell her problem is. She accuses me of shit i don't even do to her, makes up ridiculous assumptions of me, has the oddest (if not no) sense of humour, and can't argue calmly, sensibly OR logically. When she's got nothing to say, she puts you on ignore and posts insults and racial slurs. Illogical and neurotic. I don't care how Intelligent she is, bitch has problems.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 03:56 PM
I FARTED!!! AHAHAHAHAH

because i felt like it?

kypper
11-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81> I don't care how Intelligent she is, bitch has problems. </font>

My new quote. :D

Satanstick
11-08-2002, 03:58 PM
she's ok when she's not krazy.. :think:<font color=black>

Affect
11-08-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Samsa

because i felt like it? You are so fucked up.

I really hope that you do marry a loser mexican wife beating sister fucker. Keep those goals realistic.

kypper
11-08-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Satanstick
when she's not krazy..

:think: June 4th, 1997?

Samsa
11-08-2002, 04:17 PM
You are so fucked up.

I really hope that you do marry a loser mexican wife beating sister fucker. Keep those goals realistic.

i'm fucked up for spending 30 seconds to post about how i keep farting? maybe i posted it 'cause i thought it was funny?

Why Am I So Ugly?
11-08-2002, 05:31 PM
it would be funny if someone called suze's dorm room and told her roommates about the stuff she posts about them. man, i bet that would make her life awkward. I wonder if reading this makes her uncomfortable.:banging:

noir cat
11-08-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Enisled
i like her. Me too. *Holds up a shirt that says "STOP THE SUZE BASHING"*. : )

Hm. I should make a shirt like that, but I don't think anyone would get it iRL.

Smiley33
11-08-2002, 05:38 PM
OMG THE SOUND FILE

skippy
11-08-2002, 05:40 PM
Uh...no comment.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Why Am I So Ugly?
it would be funny if someone called suze's dorm room and told her roommates about the stuff she posts about them. man, i bet that would make her life awkward. I wonder if reading this makes her uncomfortable.:banging:

but what do i post about them that's so bad? i like them both quite a bit. actually i'm pretty damn fond of them and i seriously don't get why you people think that what i post about them is so negative. every once inawhile i get irritated and i post it. but i sseriously think most of the stuff i post about them is just funny stuff they did or a conversation we had.

Smiley33
11-08-2002, 05:50 PM
I don't want to be a retard. I want to be a RETREAD.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth
she's almost as bad as Clint when it comes to admitting she's wrong about something.

excuse me? so now it's your place to judge when i'm wrong? so when you decide i'm 'wrong' about something the fact that i don't agree with you means that i can't admit i'm wrong? does that make logical sense?

Affect
11-08-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Enisled
i like her. Fuckups stick together. Way 2 go!

Samsa
11-08-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

okay, you know the purpose of 'ignoring' someone works two ways, fatass. funny that you reply to a thread about me yet you apparently have me on ignore. talk about logical sense. you people have no concept of human reason. it's really sad. and the fact that you spent the time to like prove to me that you have me on 'ignore' sort of demonstrates the fact that you're really not ignoring me in the first place. if you want to ignore me then just ignore me. but don't put me on ignore then continue to talk about me. it defeats the fucking purpose. my god you are stupid.

Travis Meekz
11-08-2002, 06:02 PM
I get paid to sit in front of a monitor for about 70% of the day.

damn, who's dick do I suck for a job like that? sounds exciting.

Travis Meekz
11-08-2002, 06:02 PM
I don't like suze, that has been known and explained.

affect, your ugly side shines well in this thread. your job is gay. no one cares. fucking nerd in denial

Affect
11-08-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks
affect, your ugly side shines well in this thread. your job is gay. no one cares. fucking nerd in denial I'm not in denial at all. I fucking love what I do. Nerd to the motherfucking max, dumbass.

kypper
11-08-2002, 07:29 PM
I'm not in denial at all. I fucking love what I do. Nerd to the motherfucking max, dumbass.

Nothing wrong with that. Just don't put down other people for enjoying their jobs every other time.

I happen to agree with you for once.

Squashing Pineapples
11-08-2002, 07:42 PM
Samsa has the ability to come up with the most UNINTERESTING subjects ever!
And her other ability to write 20 fucking lines full of crap just to say that the sky is blue is fucking irritanting.

She thinks netphoria is her little stupid diary.

Get a life, bitch!

Karl Malone
11-08-2002, 08:12 PM
I FARTED!!! AHAHAHAHAH

Because she doesn't wipe!

Red Wine Cage
11-08-2002, 11:39 PM
i <3 affect in a completely heterosexual way, of course.

i sit on my ass all day, too and get paid. i'm a security officer.:)

Why Am I So Ugly?
11-08-2002, 11:41 PM

okay, you know the purpose of 'ignoring' someone works two ways, fatass. funny that you reply to a thread about me yet you apparently have me on ignore. talk about logical sense. you people have no concept of human reason. it's really sad. and the fact that you spent the time to like prove to me that you have me on 'ignore' sort of demonstrates the fact that you're really not ignoring me in the first place. if you want to ignore me then just ignore me. but don't put me on ignore then continue to talk about me. it defeats the fucking purpose. my god you are stupid.

but you tell people when theyre going on your ignore list all the time. and "fatass"? :think:

Samsa
11-08-2002, 11:46 PM

but you tell people when theyre going on your ignore list all the time. and "fatass"? :think:

yes i tell them they're GOING on ignore as in 'in the future you will be on ignore'. not 'hey i'm going to make threads about you and post about you but i have you on ignore so i can't read your replies'. it's not relevant.

Why Am I So Ugly?
11-08-2002, 11:52 PM
by putting you on ignore they dont have to go through the drudgery of reading your mind-numbing posts. actually making it known to let you know youre on ignore is just bonus points for them because they love to see you get all riled up. stupid.
god, youre stupid.

Samsa
11-08-2002, 11:54 PM
by putting you on ignore they dont have to go through the drudgery of reading your mind-numbing posts. actually making it known to let you know youre on ignore is just bonus points for them because they love to see you get all riled up. stupid.
god, youre stupid.

excuse me?

you don't see the hypocrisy in making threads and/or posts about people that you have on ignore? why do you have these people on ignore if you're obviously not ignoring them? it's a silly thing to do.

Samsa
11-09-2002, 12:00 AM
and 'they love to see me get riled up' ??

exactly how do they see this if they have me on ignore? it's obviously just a tool to piss me off. if someone puts me on ignore, perfect. i actually feel happy when people do it. except most people who put me on ignore continue to reply to my threads telling me they have me on ignore. it's just annoying. i know WHY someone would put me on ignore and i know WHY they reply to my threads telling me i'm on ignore even though they are obviously not ignoring me, i just think it's lame and mean-spirited to get so much satisfaction out of hurting people.

that being said, i am going to eat a milky way and try to get some sleep. and i hope you do the same siraj. well i'm not sure about the milky way. like. i don't think you're supposed to right?

meow
11-09-2002, 12:04 AM
i have nothing to contribute except this...

Smiley33
11-09-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by meow
i have nothing to contribute except this...

*wipes tear from eye* that's beautiful.

TheJoker
11-09-2002, 05:15 AM

Nah. He probably wanted to show what all of us are thinking. And getting an almighty *** at that. I saw good things from Killtheyouth's post. :D

I Ate My Hamster
11-09-2002, 06:28 AM
Why don't you go blaze another bowl, and sit around in your mother's apartment getting off on Jenny Jones re-runs. Loser.

By the way, what is it that you do for a living?

How do I argue with someone who posts this?

I'm a full time student and work 35-40 hours a week as a bartender.

What's your point?

Rima
11-09-2002, 06:54 AM
I must say. While I don't know Samsa and I DO ignore most of her posts and %99.9 of all threads of hers I am still annoyed by the ones I see or even just come across.

I never knew who you were, but recently more and more. Why am I seeing so much of you, you're practically being shoved down my throat by just the inane threads I come across and plan to skip.

Too much dude, that LiveJournal link yesterday is a real good thought.

Also, geez, the long ("long" and I needn't explain or emphasize the lenght as you all know how it is) posts and threads and when they become 3 posts in a row of an inane argument or what have you. argh. And those past arguments I've come across, one recently where you went on and on .. ugh.

It's a bit much, no?

Anyhow, Samsa can do whatever pleases her, not my say, but christ....

James Eats Pez
11-09-2002, 12:41 PM
a
ffect
ta
tion

<3

Undone
11-09-2002, 06:18 PM
<font color="CC33CC">Steve and Suze are both often unreasonable folks that fly off the handle for the sake of doing so. That being said, I like them both.</font>

Undone
11-09-2002, 06:18 PM
<font color="CC33CC">OMFG Retard on page 3!</font>

Samsa
11-09-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Rima
I must say. While I don't know Samsa and I DO ignore most of her posts and %99.9 of all threads of hers I am still annoyed by the ones I see or even just come across.

I never knew who you were, but recently more and more. Why am I seeing so much of you, you're practically being shoved down my throat by just the inane threads I come across and plan to skip.

Too much dude, that LiveJournal link yesterday is a real good thought.

Also, geez, the long ("long" and I needn't explain or emphasize the lenght as you all know how it is) posts and threads and when they become 3 posts in a row of an inane argument or what have you. argh. And those past arguments I've come across, one recently where you went on and on .. ugh.

It's a bit much, no?

Anyhow, Samsa can do whatever pleases her, not my say, but christ....

lol. you're really uptight. here's a hint: go to your user control panel. click 'edit ignore list'. type "Samsa" and hit submit. problem solved

(i seriously realized today from doing 6 hours of group work today that some people are just not efficient or very good problem-solvers).

Affect
11-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Undone
<font color="CC33CC">Steve and Suze are both often unreasonable folks that fly off the handle for the sake of doing so. That being said, I like them both.</font> RONG!

i went with my roomates to the cvs the other day to pick up some toilet paper. i dont know why it too three college girls to go to the store to get one bathroom item, but it did. so were there and we see these black people that have some dogs. and one of my roommates told me that the negros were probably going to eat those dogs cause theyre poor and smoke crack, and when you smoke crack you really get mean. and when you're mean you want to kill things, and little dogs are easy to kill (ask julio). so we all laughed, and then they looked over at us, and i was so scared that they heard us. i mean, it's not like theyd kill us, but they might. they are on crack, and that does some weird stuff to you, like it makes you want to kill things. hmmm, i dont know whatever. so we get the toilet paper, and there are these really cool glade trees that make your toilet smell like the forest. and i was all like why does a toilet need to smell like trees. if i wanted to smell trees i could walk up to a tree and smell it. it's not like i smell trees, or try to put a tree in my toilet. so my roommate says that i put logs in the toilet, whatever that means. and they all laughed at me. my face got all red, btu i didn't even know why. i dont put "logs" in the toilet, okay. so then we get home, and my dad calls me and tells me that he saw this street sign and it reminded him of me. so we talked about street signs for a few minutes, and then i realized that it was julios online window. so i ended the call with my dad., and got on aim, and julio wasn't there. so i searched on yahoo about julios and famous peopke named julio. and it's a really prestigious name. i mean really. his familuy is like royalty in mexico. i think he told me that his dad was in the mexican army, and they fought all these people and always won. cause mexicans are the best. they are so cool, and they make burritos and it so cool sometimes. but i missed julio, and it wasn't fun......

JESUS CHRIST!!!

jenn
11-09-2002, 07:35 PM
^ I am literally LMAO over that.

Samsa
11-09-2002, 07:51 PM
it always amazes me that people spend so much time and effort and analytical thinking just to insult me. it's just...i don't know. maybe from an economic standpoint it's inefficient. like it's such a stupid thing to bother with.

Affect
11-09-2002, 08:10 PM
it always amazes me that people spend so much time and effort and analytical thinking just to insult me.It took none. Your posts are meaningless, and void of anything even marginally interesting. They are nothing more than random thoughts that your rather small brain spews on the keyboard.

I hope you die.

Samsa
11-09-2002, 09:06 PM
It took none. Your posts are meaningless, and void of anything even marginally interesting. They are nothing more than random thoughts that your rather small brain spews on the keyboard.

I hope you die.

lol. thanks.

plus i'm pretty sure it didn't take 'no' effort to type out that long post. it probably took close to 5 minutes at least. and anyways no matter what it's a waste of bandwith and words. and hoping someone dies is a waste of hope.

Mayfuck
11-09-2002, 09:24 PM
lol, he wrote that out himself? :noway:

Hillzy
11-09-2002, 09:25 PM
and my dad calls me and tells me that he saw this street sign and it reminded him of me. so we talked about street signs for a few minutes,

Comedy Gold.

Jesse
11-09-2002, 09:26 PM
I love suze

I hate Affect

Samsa
11-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Hillzy

Comedy Gold.

i've said it once, i've said it a thousand times: netphorians have a horrible sense of humour. probably the number one reason they dislike me actually. i can't get over poeple replying to this thread and going 'ha ha affect' or '<3 affect'

:rolleyes:

Hillzy
11-10-2002, 12:12 AM

i've said it once, i've said it a thousand times: netphorians have a horrible sense of humour. probably the number one reason they dislike me actually. i can't get over poeple replying to this thread and going 'ha ha affect' or '<3 affect'

:rolleyes:

Okay, you're the one thats always saying we are supposed to magically tell when you are being sarcastic, yet you are completely unable to apply that concept to others posts?

Almost every argument you have could be directed back at you. For example, how can you say that I have a terrible sense of humour? If I think that you have a terrible sense of humour (which I don't) who is to say which of us is correct?
This is a point you made about a page ago or something.

Samsa
11-10-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Hillzy

Okay, you're the one thats always saying we are supposed to magically tell when you are being sarcastic, yet you are completely unable to apply that concept to others posts?

Almost every argument you have could be directed back at you. For example, how can you say that I have a terrible sense of humour? If I think that you have a terrible sense of humour (which I don't) who is to say which of us is correct?
This is a point you made about a page ago or something.

i'm not the one who laughs at the same cliched joke over and over and over. i'm aware that the same argument could be applied but i'm also aware that that little 'parody' affectation made is so fucking old and was never funny in the first place. maybe you don't have a 'bad' sense of humour, maybe you just laugh at really lame, mean-spirited and uncreative things because you're lame, mean-spirited, and uncreative. oh wait. you mean you were being sarcastic when you said lol?

Hillzy
11-10-2002, 12:50 AM
I'm not going to answer you because it will somehow turn into another flame war which is the last thing I'm interested in reading or participating in.

Fattening Ass
11-10-2002, 02:35 AM

lol. you're really uptight. here's a hint: go to your user control panel. click 'edit ignore list'. type "Samsa" and hit submit. problem solved

(i seriously realized today from doing 6 hours of group work today that some people are just not efficient or very good problem-solvers). <font color=018f81>So lemme get this straight, those who feel they're being swallowed by your posts should go out of their way to put you on their "ignore list", yet you won't go out of your way and show some courtesy by trying to limit whatever almost everyone is telling you that they've got a problem with? Something tells me you don't hear the word "NO" often.

Karl Malone
11-11-2002, 04:36 PM
Karl Malone say anyone that like Suze is just trying to be cool. Nobody can actually like her.

Squashing Pineapples
11-11-2002, 06:04 PM
Karl Malone say anyone that like Suze is just trying to be cool. Nobody can actually like her.

that's your best post
keep up the good work

kypper
11-11-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81>So lemme get this straight, those who feel they're being swallowed by your posts should go out of their way to put you on their "ignore list", yet you won't go out of your way and show some courtesy by trying to limit whatever almost everyone is telling you that they've got a problem with? Something tells me you don't hear the word "NO" often.

</font> Oh, she does. She just doesn't understand it.

Karl Malone
11-12-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Squashing Pineapples

that's your best post
keep up the good work

Karl Malone say thankyou!