View Full Version : Duran Duran!!!

ChristHimself!
04-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Ahhhh!

Duran Duran played here tonight at the SEC, the whole place was seating so I didn't bother getting a ticket because I don't like the venue for a start, and when I was there, sitting, for Radiohead, it broke my heart every time a good song started.

However, one of my mates did get a ticket, and realised yesterday he couldn't make it. He rang me last night to tell me he was giving me his ticket!

Scissor Sisters were due to support but pulled out, I've only heard one of their songs and it was shite so I didn't care. Unfortunately I missed most of Goldfrapp's set cause I got out work late.

Duran were fucking amazing, amazing showmanship all round. They were so good, and even though it was all seated, every motherfucker in the place stood up and started dancing as soon as they came on. It was the biggest party ever.

Duran Duran rock baby!

mellon_c0llie
04-15-2004, 06:07 PM
duran duran isn't one of those bands that I actively like but they've sort of grown on me over time.

I thought view to a kill was cheesy fun cool... and new moon on monday is just awesome.

Radiofred
04-16-2004, 07:24 AM
From last night's performace Duran can teach these shitty band's nowadaze a thing or two!Glad it's the original line-up back together now too. Goldfrapp also made me horny,sexy music! I would not mind getting a piece of miss goldfrapp herself-IM IN LOVE!

Sentinel
04-16-2004, 07:41 AM
one of my favorite bands ever....damn the consequences and name-calling....