View Full Version : William Basinski's Degredation Loops

Stupid Name
04-12-2004, 04:53 PM
anyone have any idea where I can purchase this?

Stupid Name
04-12-2004, 06:38 PM
muchos gracias

sleeper
04-16-2004, 09:29 AM
well, you could just try you local indie cd store, but ive kinda given up on that. i cant find anything i really want. just buy it online from the label. that way, they get the money and they sometimes throw in free shit

AndItsAllGone
04-16-2004, 11:39 PM
While you're at it, direct me to a place where I can purchase The Unrelenting Songs of the 1979 Post Disco Crash by Jason Forrest. It totally does for disco and rock guitars what Prefuse 73 did for hip-hop and soul! One might even say that this record is dense with overstimulating onslaughts of fleeting killer hooks, jumping wildly from one great riff to the next.

Irrelevant
04-17-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by AndItsAllGone
While you're at it, direct me to a place where I can purchase The Unrelenting Songs of the 1979 Post Disco Crash by Jason Forrest. It totally does for disco and rock guitars what Prefuse 73 did for hip-hop and soul! One might even say that this record is dense with overstimulating onslaughts of fleeting killer hooks, jumping wildly from one great riff to the next.

Jason Forrest is awesome though. but i haven't gotten the new record yet.

and Stylus reviewed the Disintegration Loops several months ago. i still haven't gotten a copy of it though. it's too much of a pain in the ass.