View Full Version : my cat just got killed.

TheHeadOnTheDoor
04-09-2004, 04:32 PM
well...she's my parent's cat, but i grew up with her.

three days ago, my parents let her outside, and she never came home. we were all pretty worried, because she's always around the house.

i have this neighbor, she doesnt like cats. she thinkgs all cats should be declawed in case they get outside so they dont kill birds. she told my parents to put a bell collar on our cat that goes outside, so it would give the birds fair warning. my parents did this. the cat was very good at losing bell collars.

today, she walked up to me and said "i'm sorry to hear your cat died." and i said "how do you know my cat died?" and she smiled and walked away.

Nimrod
04-09-2004, 04:33 PM
How do YOU know your cat died?

stefanie
04-09-2004, 04:33 PM
that's creepy.

Eulogy
04-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by TheHeadOnTheDoor

today, she walked up to me and said "i'm sorry to hear your cat died." and i said "how do you know my cat died?" and she smiled and walked away.

oh my.

you go kick her ass. You go kick her ass right now.

vanilla
04-09-2004, 04:36 PM
you should kill her!

machinaddict
04-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Did you make a thread about that bitch threatening to kill your cat before?

Liquid-J
04-09-2004, 04:41 PM
put a bell around your neck, and then go kill that mean old bird!

TheHeadOnTheDoor
04-09-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by machinaddict
Did you make a thread about that bitch threatening to kill your cat before?

yeah. she threated to kill one of the indoor cats, she said she saw a tortose shell cat kill a bird. that one is mine and she knows it, so she went after me specifically. it didnt kill the bird. she left the dead bird in front of the front door. she spoke to my parents, and she agreed not to do anything to our cats if we got them bell collars.

stefanie
04-09-2004, 04:43 PM
what the hell?

cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>birds

TheHeadOnTheDoor
04-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Liquid-J
put a bell around your neck, and then go kill that mean old bird!

done and done

Nimrod
04-09-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by stefanie
what the hell?

cats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>birds This is incorrect.

machinaddict
04-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Honestly, if someone were to kill my cat (well I don't have a cat, but if I did) I would fly off the fucking handle.
I think this calls for something drastic. You need to do something to her that says you aren't fucking around.

mxzombie
04-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
This is incorrect. This is incorrect.

tootsie
04-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Eulogy

oh my.

seriously.

mxzombie
04-09-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by machinaddict
Honestly, if someone were to kill my cat (well I don't have a cat, but if I did) I would fly off the fucking handle.
I think this calls for something drastic. You need to do something to her that says you aren't fucking around. yeah stab her or something.

Nimrod
04-09-2004, 04:49 PM
I agree that he should do something about it, but there's no body found so maybe the cat is still alive.

tootsie
04-09-2004, 04:50 PM
either way its crass.

Pleasure|Contempt
04-09-2004, 04:52 PM
This thread reminded me of this (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=981980). You need to get some vigilante justice if this person has in fact harmed your pet.

BlueFish
04-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Blow up her car with the explination that it kills too many cats and she didn't install a bell on it in time.

gpub
04-09-2004, 04:54 PM
This is incorrect.

Fuck Cats. Worthless fucking animals. Fuckin cats.

Kimberly Noel
04-09-2004, 04:58 PM
tell the police that she killed your cat

TheHeadOnTheDoor
04-09-2004, 04:59 PM
I agree that he should do something about it, but there's no body found so maybe the cat is still alive.

if you knew this woman and saw how she acted, you would probably be pretty positive that she had something to do with your cat's disappearance.
that said, i'm going to give it a couple days to see if she shows up before i do anything. and i dotn know what i could do, anyways.
also, i'm a she.

Nimrod
04-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Kimberly Noel
tell the police that she killed your cat She has no proof, and if she does that when she exacts revenge they will know who did it.

Look chick, you felt that cat was a member of your family, right? Well, does she have any family members?

BlueFish
04-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Good save Nimrod. Almost got you there. :p

Kimberly Noel
04-09-2004, 05:06 PM
She has no proof, and if she does that when she exacts revenge they will know who did it.

If you report something to the police, they have an obligation to check it out.

its worth a report, Roger.

Nimrod
04-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Kimberly Noel

If you report something to the police, they have an obligation to check it out.

its worth a report, Roger.

<i>*Knock knock knock*</i>

<i>Who is it?</i>

Police, ma'am.

<i>Yes?</i>

Did you kill that girl's cat?

<i>Heavens, no!</i>

Goos enough for me. Let's go, Malloy.

Kimberly Noel
04-09-2004, 05:10 PM

<i>Who is it?</i>

Police, ma'am.

<i>Yes?</i>

<i>Heavens, no!</i>

*police walk away*

<i>I DIDN'T ONLY KILL IT, I ATE IT!!!!!</i> *evil laugh*

noir cat
04-09-2004, 05:12 PM
she threated to kill one of the indoor cats. . .

she spoke to my parents, and she agreed not to do anything to our cats if we got them bell collars. Uh, that's animal cruelty so why the hell didn't your parents do anything about it? She can't blackmail you guys like that, it's the nature of cats to kill animals. And you have the right to have this animal around.

Even if she didn't kill your cat, why didn't you get evidence of her threatening your felines like that? And report it? Or just report it, period?

PopTart
04-09-2004, 05:13 PM

oh my.

BlueFish
04-09-2004, 05:16 PM

<i>Who is it?</i>

Police, ma'am.

<i>Yes?</i>

<i>Heavens, no!</i>

Exactly.

The only true justice, is street justice.

http://www.door90.com/sirhc/images/brass%20knuckles%201.jpg

ammy
04-09-2004, 05:19 PM
call the SPCA and tell them, see what they suggest.. some areas have very active SPCA policing.. some don't.

that's seriously fucked up, I would do something about it.

sledge
04-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Well, for all we know the cat could still be alive right?
Maybe she's just trying to spook you.

I really hope you find your cat. I know if one of my cat's died I would be devastated.

Future Boy
04-09-2004, 06:12 PM

oh my.

Deathborne
04-09-2004, 06:42 PM
http://home.cfl.rr.com/analogontfp/cat.mpeg

GreenEggsNSpam
04-09-2004, 06:42 PM
This is incorrect. What the fuck...
Cats pwn the fuck out of Birds.
Birds can eat my ass.

I would kill to have a cat.

stefanie
04-09-2004, 06:44 PM
you can't cuddle with birds, etc.

spring
04-09-2004, 07:03 PM

if you knew this woman and saw how she acted, you would probably be pretty positive that she had something to do with your cat's disappearance.
that said, i'm going to give it a couple days to see if she shows up before i do anything. and i dotn know what i could do, anyways.
also, i'm a she.

I really hope your cat is not really dead, but if I were you and that neighbour had something to do with it, I would go insane...really i'm sure you can even sue her, or call some animal's rights organization and get her charged with cruelty or any other related punishable offense.

Future Boy
04-09-2004, 08:14 PM

also, i'm a she.

Did she know it was missing? I mean did you guys do the whole putting posters up and stuff?

TheHeadOnTheDoor
04-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Future Boy

Did she know it was missing? I mean did you guys do the whole putting posters up and stuff?

no posters.

ammy
04-09-2004, 11:58 PM
i would report that she said that and that no one knew and stuff.. so that when the cat is found.. or if it isn't.. it's on record somewhere (other than here) that this happened.. or something.

i dunno. maybe things don't work that way :/

i'm sorry. god she should loose an eye to a drill.

that bitch kristin
04-10-2004, 12:09 AM
if the cat hasn't been spayed or neutered, it's quite likely that it's enjoying the newfound and available pussy.

sarasvati
04-10-2004, 12:35 AM
yeah, surely there is something you can do...i mean, you can't just go around killing people's cats.