View Full Version : So who's seeing the Pixies?

AndySlash
04-03-2004, 01:05 AM
I'll be seeing them in Mpls (any Netpho's going?). I just saw that they'll be selling boots of the shows at the venues, so hopefully I'll get one of those as well. I'm getting excited.

Debaser
04-03-2004, 02:32 AM
i hold right here in my hand a ticket for the davis show at the end of april.

jared
04-03-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Debaser
i hold right here in my hand a ticket for the davis show at the end of april.

me too!

happy burdeh budday

smashingjj
04-03-2004, 09:32 AM
i might be this summer at werchter if somebody's coming with me

noyen
04-03-2004, 01:16 PM
im seeing them in boise on the 25th. sickbadthing and a slore are going with.

Twat
04-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Yep, in London :D

christian zombie vampires
04-03-2004, 01:56 PM
don't remind me that i tried an hour to get tickets - this is for three shows - and prepared well in advance. at least i don't know anyone else who got in. tickets are currently going for hundreds on ebay too. ugh. it disgusts me. they're never ever going to play here again and it makes me want to shoot myself in the leg.

Crono
04-03-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by AndySlash
I'll be seeing them in Mpls (any Netpho's going?). I just saw that they'll be selling boots of the shows at the venues, so hopefully I'll get one of those as well. I'm getting excited.

I hate you for this. Did you get the tickets before they sold out?

Boseph
04-03-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm seeing them in Saskatoon SK on April 17th. I can't wait.

Nimrod
04-03-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm going to see them when they do the "real" tour.

I saw the Breeders 2 nights ago though and Kim did "Gigantic."

Boycott Graceland
04-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod
I saw the Breeders 2 nights ago though and Kim did "Gigantic."
i thought the breeders never played pixies songs.

Mason R Butler
04-04-2004, 04:32 AM
Honestly, how the fuck did you do that?

eyesbomb
04-04-2004, 08:12 AM
me, twice I think

MAY 28 primavera sound festival
barcelona, spa

JUN 25 hurricane festival,
scheeßel, ger

severin
04-04-2004, 10:42 AM
i'll see them at the aerodrome festival in austria, and with a bit of luck i'll get an interview with them...that should eb interesting

Nimrod's Son
04-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland

i thought the breeders never played pixies songs. They didn't. I was really surprised when they opened the encore with it.. it's only a 3 show tour, so this may have been the first time ever.

You shoudl have gone, it was right down the street from you.

sppunk
04-04-2004, 11:50 PM
If they come anywhere remotely close, I'll be there. Hopefully they announce some U.S. dates after their European vacation.

Kentaro
04-05-2004, 02:26 AM
Yes, in Spokane

kiwi
04-05-2004, 02:28 AM
no, because they're not coming anywhere near here

fucking fucks

rkjr
04-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
They didn't. I was really surprised when they opened the encore with it.. it's only a 3 show tour, so this may have been the first time ever.

Nah, they were doing it a bit near the very end of their last 'actual' tour.

And no, sadly, I'm not seeing the Pixies. Yet.

Nimrod's Son
04-05-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by rkjr

Nah, they were doing it a bit near the very end of their last 'actual' tour.

And no, sadly, I'm not seeing the Pixies. Yet. Really? I saw them twice on that tour and they didn't play anything.

C33
04-05-2004, 05:00 AM
yes @ roskilde :)

AndySlash
04-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Crono
I hate you for this. Did you get the tickets before they sold out?

Got them online through Ticketbastard. Two seperate orders even (within minutes of each other, though, 2 tix for the first, one for the second- 3 would result in none available). I didn't even know they were going on sale- a buddy called up saying that he heard on the radio that they were selling them and asked if I had computer access to try for them. So this was probably a half hour or hour after the initial on-sale time. I'd guess that someone's credit card order was cancelled or they were too slow for the ticketbastard system. So... yeah. *shrug* I consider myself quite lucky, I guess.

christian zombie vampires
04-05-2004, 06:13 PM

Got them online through Ticketbastard. Two seperate orders even (within minutes of each other, though, 2 tix for the first, one for the second- 3 would result in none available). I didn't even know they were going on sale- a buddy called up saying that he heard on the radio that they were selling them and asked if I had computer access to try for them. So this was probably a half hour or hour after the initial on-sale time. I'd guess that someone's credit card order was cancelled or they were too slow for the ticketbastard system. So... yeah. *shrug* I consider myself quite lucky, I guess.

fuck that shit, man

i waited an hour to find out that 3 shows had sold out over the phone and net combined in 2 minutes - only one phone order and 2 net orders were placed before they sold out. i only stood a chance camping out. fuck all y'all motherfuckers.

rkjr
04-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Really? I saw them twice on that tour and they didn't play anything.

I think so, since according to the forums at www.noaloha.com , they only played it during the New Zealand and Australia leg, which I'm guessing was at the very end of that tour.

AndySlash
04-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by thrillhouse
fuck that shit, man

Yeah, I feel kind of bad.