View Full Version : So when did netphoria become o-board/siva?

Travis Meekz
03-22-2004, 08:44 PM
I was just curious...I must have missed the memo

Toby
03-22-2004, 08:45 PM
is it because of all the :love:

Liquid-J
03-22-2004, 08:46 PM
it has been lacking that special 'edge' lately, hasn't it..

Nimrod's Son
03-22-2004, 08:49 PM
It's because the number of n00bs with names like 1979AdoreIscariot and SPGishMellonCollie33 has increased exponentially in the past few months.

Most of them I hope are hated by sspunk so that they will choke on their dinner and die

-Tragedy-
03-22-2004, 08:50 PM
<3

Travis Meekz
03-22-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by -Tragedy-
<3

tragedy kicks

-Tragedy-
03-22-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Ttravis Mmeekz

tragedy kicks

haha.. you see me? *blows kisses* :love:

silent1
03-23-2004, 02:14 PM
i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Orchestra
03-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by silent1

Travis Meekz
03-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by silent1

The site has once again become filled with the gay. You not seeing the gay must mean you are part of the gay. The gay is a plague on netphoria and it is getting sticky around here.

Mr. Rhinoceros
03-23-2004, 07:27 PM

The site has once again become filled with the gay. You not seeing the gay must mean you are part of the gay. The gay is a plague on netphoria and it is getting sticky around here.

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I know what you mean. For the first time ever I was chastized because I was being mean.

What's up with this place?</font>

Travis Meekz
03-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Rhinoceros

<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">I know what you mean. For the first time ever I was chastized because I was being mean.

What's up with this place?</font>

I just saw some fuck wrote something like "be sure to study hard" in regards to Mooney's next stint in college. No, fuck mooney. May Mooney fail out again and be disowned by his family to suck cock for 20 dollar rocks on the streets of Detroit.

BeautifulLoser
03-23-2004, 07:36 PM

I just saw some fuck wrote something like "be sure to study hard" in regards to Mooney's next stint in college. No, fuck mooney. May Mooney fail out again and be disowned by his family to suck cock for 20 dollar rocks on the streets of Detroit. http://www.cellosoft.com/nash/garbage/photos/simonb-goatse.jpg

Randy, T.H.P.
03-23-2004, 07:37 PM

I just saw some fuck wrote something like "be sure to study hard" in regards to Mooney's next stint in college. No, fuck mooney. May Mooney fail out again and be disowned by his family to suck cock for 20 dollar rocks on the streets of Detroit.

perhaps you don't understand the concept of a 'helpful pineapple'. either way, i am an anomoly here and certainly shoulnd't be blamed for the general lack of surliness here as of late. while i am not a festering cesspool of negativity, that doesn't mean i'm not in favor of such cesspools expressing themselves. so hate on, hater. it takes all kinds.