View Full Version : check out these last names


Stars
03-14-2004, 03:16 AM
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&name_begins_with=0&firstname=&name=cunt&city_zip=&state_id=

http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&name_begins_with=0&firstname=&name=shit&city_zip=&state_id=

http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=fuck&city_zip=&state_id=


crazy!!!

Ensoul
03-14-2004, 03:20 AM
I love my last name.

Ensoul
03-14-2004, 03:23 AM
awesome (http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname=&name=stoned&city_zip=&state_id=)

mirrar
03-14-2004, 04:35 AM
Fuck, Rev Richard H V Reverend
809 Creekside Dr
Memphis, TN 38117-5016
(901) 685-0157
the reverend FUCK? thats beyond awesome.

Isle
03-14-2004, 05:18 AM
John Shit :rofl:

poor guy

Ghetto_Squirrel
03-14-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
the reverend FUCK? thats beyond awesome.

I'd actually have to start going to church.

gpub
03-14-2004, 05:31 AM
I really want to believe that... but, shit, fuck... those can't be real. I mean, I guess they are but? why aren't these people on a late night talk show or something. This is a Howard Stern dream. That's three of the seven dirty sisters, and it would be lagit.


I'm getting an interview with that: Fuck, shit, cunt fo sho

the
03-14-2004, 06:22 AM
my middle name means THINGS in hungarian. :(

i won't tell.

Rockin' Cherub
03-14-2004, 06:37 AM
nooo, NO ONE could REALLY have SHIT as a last name, neeeever... ;)

probably my last name means nothing at all. But it could also mean shit. whatever.

Toast
03-14-2004, 08:27 AM
There was this girl I went to school with whose last name was Cock. I always felt bad for her. She was hot, too.

mxzombie
03-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Isle
John Shit :rofl:

poor guy what's funny is that someone named john can go by jack. then he's jack shit.

Nimrod's Son
03-14-2004, 09:09 AM
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=ass&city_zip=&state_id=

mxzombie
03-14-2004, 09:17 AM
this is definitely fake.

http://whitepages.com/more_info/Find_Person?search_id=715945680&sort=&alpha_limit=&listing=2&PARAM_page_name=PERS_MORE_INFO

Rockin' Cherub
03-14-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=&name=ass&city_zip=&state_id=
the funniest thing is on the right:
"More Info for Auntie Annes Ass"
:D

Isle
03-14-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by mxzombie
this is definitely fake.

http://whitepages.com/more_info/Find_Person?search_id=715945680&sort=&alpha_limit=&listing=2&PARAM_page_name=PERS_MORE_INFO

Dr. Jack Mehoff? haha.

i think it might be cool to be called Jack Shit. what a badass name.

GreenEggsNSpam
03-14-2004, 11:08 AM
My god, I would have having this name while growing up:
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_P..._zip=&state_id= (http://tubgirl.com)

Varien
03-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenEggsNSpam
My god, I would have having this name while growing up:
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_P..._zip=&state_id= (http://tubgirl.com)

I will never click on a link of yours ever again.

-Tragedy-
03-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by GreenEggsNSpam
My god, I would have having this name while growing up:
http://whitepages.com/search/Find_P..._zip=&state_id= (http://tubgirl.com)

ugh.

Isle
03-14-2004, 11:41 AM
someone printed off a photo of tubgirl and put it up in my college's cafeteria:D

morphinebitch
03-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Toast
There was this girl I went to school with whose last name was Cock. I always felt bad for her. She was hot, too.

one of my teachers was Mrs.Hancock
it always sounds like hand-cock.
she got made fun of all the time.

Isle
03-14-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by morphinebitch


one of my teachers was Mrs.Hancock
it always sounds like hand-cock.
she got made fun of all the time.

haha, i had a science teacher called Mr. Philcox. once, in class he thought he heard someone call him "feel cocks" so he shouted (which was really unusual for him) "HOW DO YOU SPELL MY NAME?!" and the kid had a huge smirk and said "f...e..." and the teacher screamed "NOOOO!!!!!" and everyone laughed and he beat the kid :rofl:

one of the highlights of my highschool career.

Rockin' Cherub
03-14-2004, 01:12 PM
hehe.

there are no so great school stories here. :(

mxzombie
03-14-2004, 01:35 PM
my current history teacher's name is Mrs. Hitchcock. which isn't funny for any reason other than her name has "cock" in it.

some of the people who have had her in past years call her "the cock" and they always ask me if the cock is hard or flaccid. they're talking about the difficulty of the class, of course.

SPZero
03-14-2004, 02:20 PM
there was a computer lab person at my high school that was named mrs. stoner...

twilightfadez
03-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by -Tragedy-


ugh.

that's the worst thign evar. i miss goatse. is that chick dead? i don't understand that image, but i also get queasy when i look at it so i can't see it for too long :hurl:

GreenEggsNSpam
03-14-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Isle
someone printed off a photo of tubgirl and put it up in my college's cafeteria:D Nice!

GreenEggsNSpam
03-14-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez


that's the worst thign evar. i miss goatse. is that chick dead? i don't understand that image, but i also get queasy when i look at it so i can't see it for too long :hurl: Haha...Sorry everyone, but it had to be done. :D

She is not dead, just upside down, in a bathtub, with hot coffee injected up into her ass to make her shit more liquidy.
Then, with some accuracy, she is aiming for the shit to enter her mouth.

:cool:

Isle
03-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by SPZero
there was a computer lab person at my high school that was named mrs. stoner...

my school librarian was called mrs. cheeseman...also my math teacher was famously called mr. butt.:D

Ghetto_Squirrel
03-14-2004, 03:31 PM
There was someone in my high school named B.J. Seamon