View Full Version : Take-out/Delivery

murgle
03-04-2004, 11:47 PM
I want to order some food to be delivered... because I feel far too shitty to deal with the dumb-asses in the cafeteria. Any suggestions? I go to UT if anyone is in the area (*ahem* spa ced) and has an idea....

Toby
03-04-2004, 11:48 PM
papajohns.com....you don't even have to talk to anyone

sppunk
Ninfa's used to deliver and that was awesome! But, I don't know if they do anymore. You should really go to Magnolia's or Kirby Lane Kafe and have gingerbread pancakes. :swoons:

Boner
Originally posted by murgle
I want to order some food to be delivered... because I feel far too shitty to deal with the dumb-asses in the cafeteria. Any suggestions? I go to UT if anyone is in the area (*ahem* spa ced) and has an idea....

Do you like Mangia?

murgle
03-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by The Ace of Aces

Do you like Mangia?

:confused: huh?

murgle
03-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by sppunk
Ninfa's used to deliver and that was awesome! But, I don't know if they do anymore. You should really go to Magnolia's or Kirby Lane Kafe and have gingerbread pancakes. :swoons:

Yeah, but I feel like death warmed over, so I really don't feel like going anywhere/putting on pants...

Boner
03-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by murgle

:confused: huh?

The pizza joint on Guadalupe; wow you don't get out much huh? It's really good for a Texas pizza joint. They have Chicago style and stuffed. Real veggies not Papa Johns/Pizza Hut crap.

murgle
03-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by The Ace of Aces

The pizza joint on Guadalupe; wow you don't get out much huh? It's really good for a Texas pizza joint. They have Chicago style and stuffed. Real veggies not Papa Johns/Pizza Hut crap.

No, I really DON'T get out much. It's kind of sad. I don't have any friends here (except the people that are always outside smoking). hmmm that sounds pretty good. Do they deliver? no?

2Marlon2Brando
03-05-2004, 12:13 AM
get some Conan's.

murgle
03-05-2004, 12:14 AM
All of this makes me think I should start getting out more...

...but not today. I have the plague.