View Full Version : this is where i'm gonna go camping :D

twilightfadez
03-02-2004, 10:19 AM
http://www.keyscamping.com/images/home_03.jpg

camping in the keys (http://www.keyscamping.com/martialarts.html)
and that's the aikido seminar im going to be going to with jorge. i of course wont be doing a thing, aside from reading, photographing, sleeping, swimming, eating, listening to music and enjoying nature :D

silent1
03-02-2004, 10:23 AM
noice. you should learn some akido while you're there just for the fuck of it. maybe you could beat someone's ass. that would be a nice vacation.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:25 AM
dont forget to bring a towel

http://www.antennaballsetc.com/Adtenna/towelie.jpg

Varien
03-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lizzy Lover
dont forget to bring a towel

http://www.antennaballsetc.com/Adtenna/towelie.jpg

hahahaha.

Camping is for noobs, llamer. Come out and fight. (dork gaming reference, i had too) <3 camping owns in anything BUT videogames.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Varien1

<3 camping owns in anything BUT videogames.
oh how true, reminds me of my eq days when i waited on a spawn for 42 hours........ god im glad i broke that addiction

yo soy el mejor
03-02-2004, 10:33 AM

hahahaha.

Camping is for noobs, llamer. Come out and fight. (dork gaming reference, i had too) <3 camping owns in anything BUT videogames.
yeah man. fucking campers. hiding behind boxes and shit until almost everyone is dead. then they feel all cool when they kill someone. YEAH. WELL FUCK YOU HOMEBOY. EVERYONE WAS ALMOST ON THE BRINK OF DEATH ANYWAY1! YOU DIDNT DO SHIT!

twilightfadez
03-02-2004, 10:45 AM
im so excited. ive never been camping. we have to bring everything, including all water. im not gonna bathe for 3 days :0
that's the part that has me suffering..but i guess i can take a bath in the ocean, like we used to back in the islands we visited when i was little in colombia. sand makes good soap.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:47 AM
and dont forget the toliet paper!

twilightfadez
03-02-2004, 10:50 AM
and dont forget the toliet paper!

oooh good call!

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by twilightfadez

oooh good call!
my bf even has to carry around tp, because the port-a-johns at his work never has it.

twilightfadez
03-02-2004, 10:53 AM

my bf even has to carry around tp, because the port-a-johns at his work never has it.

where does he work?

there are portapotties at this place, but those things gross me out

Varien
03-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor

yeah man. fucking campers. hiding behind boxes and shit until almost everyone is dead. then they feel all cool when they kill someone. YEAH. WELL FUCK YOU HOMEBOY. EVERYONE WAS ALMOST ON THE BRINK OF DEATH ANYWAY1! YOU DIDNT DO SHIT!

It's the truth, it shouldn't be allowed, fucking llama's. I love the people that camp AND give orders, then complain when people tell them they camp and they say they arent camping then tell their team to camp. it's great.

Originally posted by Lizzy Lover oh how true, reminds me of my eq days when i waited on a spawn for 42 hours........ god im glad i broke that addiction

I knew some guys that i met at Univ. that had to quit because it was ruining their lives with family and friends and relationships, they all sold their accounts on ebay for over 400 dollars.
I stayed far far away from that game. and WOW you camped a spawn for 42 hours straight!!! i sure hope it wasnt waiting for ONE person and their were people coming throught it continuously. Even so that's pretty low hahaha. Camping seems different in other games besides FPS', i'd do it in D2 if i could heh. GJ lol.

Varien
03-02-2004, 10:55 AM

He must shit a lot.:D

yo soy el mejor
03-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
I don't actually CAMP, really, but I do run around and avoid conflict as much as possible until everyone else is weakened

it works, fuck you
as long as you're not hiding like a pussy then it aint no thang. it still makes you a little douche. but i aint mad atcha.

Varien
03-02-2004, 10:57 AM
I don't actually CAMP, really, but I do run around and avoid conflict as much as possible until everyone else is weakened

it works, fuck you

Oh yeah i do it too when im low, i wont run blindly into a gigantic fight but i wont sit in a dark corner holding my knob either. haha.

<3, come play quaker jakes wiff me Casey Caseum.

Varien
03-02-2004, 10:58 AM
except in 1 v 1 situations

i come out blasting then and I always win

this all dates back to Perfect Dark and Goldeneye though, I haven't had friends since those days, and like I've said, I can't play PC FPS games

there are a lot of times when q3 is 1v1...what is amazing...is Goldeneye with a mouse and keyboard...it's, beyond words, fun.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:58 AM

I knew some guys that i met at Univ. that had to quit because it was ruining their lives with family and friends and relationships, they all sold their accounts on ebay for over 400 dollars

this happens very offend, one of the reasons i left my ex

and WOW you camped a spawn for 42 hours straight!!! i sure hope it wasnt waiting for ONE person
it was a mob called stormfeather he was on a 46 hour timer. but one of my epic mobs i only had to camp for 6 hours so i got lucky there.

all "important" mobs in everquest you have to wait till they spawn this is how sony online entertainment gets people hooked into the game.... you pay 13 dollars a month and then another 30+ everytime a new expansion comes out, it is best to stay away from this game, eventhough it was fun whilst it lasted, my bf now plays and i respect it but i know its a bad addiction to have.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 10:59 AM

He must shit a lot.:D

i think its cause i made BIG breakfasts, he will only shit when he HAS to never in public places, its so so so wierd

Varien
03-02-2004, 11:05 AM

i think its cause i made BIG breakfasts, he will only shit when he HAS to never in public places, its so so so wierd

Rofl big breakfasts. I hope it consists of Steak, eggs, bacon, snausage, hashbrowns, hashbrown patties, snausage rounds, fruit, milk, juice, toast AND a bran muffin to clear a path for all that food.

that's amazing haha. But yeah i won't shit in a public place, i'll go to a nearby wooded area before i put my ass on a public toilet seat. I MIGHT GET GAIDS!!!!!2@!@#!321! >:(

yo soy el mejor
03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
:( I MISS CS.

OH yeah. i dont like to shit in public either. but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. but i'd rather go home or to a friend's house. ^_^ KEKEKEKE.

Lizzy Lover
03-02-2004, 11:14 AM

Rofl big breakfasts. I hope it consists of Steak, eggs, bacon, snausage, hashbrowns, hashbrown patties, snausage rounds, fruit, milk, juice, toast AND a bran muffin to clear a path for all that food.

lets see it consisted of: a biscuit, 2 sausage patties, hashbrown(huge pile), one egg, coffee, and a coke!

twilightfadez
03-02-2004, 11:22 AM

lets see it consisted of: a biscuit, 2 sausage patties, hashbrown(huge pile), one egg, coffee, and a coke!

:hurl:

too much stuff!!!

mirrar
03-02-2004, 02:04 PM
pretty. camping is fun.

Thoughtless
03-02-2004, 02:13 PM
fucking campin ass hoes. every time i see a cop sitting there waiting to pull someone over, i'm just like "CAMPIN N00B WITH THE AWP! WALLHACKERRRR!!!". well, maybe i don't. but i'm thinking it. someone needs to admin slap that bitch.

Thoughtless
03-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by yo soy el mejor

OH yeah. i dont like to shit in public either. but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. but i'd rather go home or to a friend's house. ^_^ KEKEKEKE.

ditto!

man, this thread makes me wanna play CS :( i hope i can find HL. even then, i gotta download loads of updates.

Mayfuck
03-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Go go go!

DeviousJ
03-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Go go go!

<bgsound src="http://negabenji.homestead.com/files/go.wav">

Ah dammit, I don't know where that sample is :(

Varien
03-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Thoughtless
fucking campin ass hoes. every time i see a cop sitting there waiting to pull someone over, i'm just like "CAMPIN N00B WITH THE AWP! WALLHACKERRRR!!!". well, maybe i don't. but i'm thinking it. someone needs to admin slap that bitch.

We need some PB to come down on that pig's ass.
Cops using OGC, what will they do next.