View Full Version : Curb Your Enthusiasm

Pisces Iscariot
02-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Thats a damn funny show,better than most sitcoms on the networks.anybody?

2Marlon2Brando
02-29-2004, 09:22 PM
great show.

Quagmire
02-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 2Marlon2Brando
great show.

i watched EP 1-6 of season 1 on dvd. i must say i was a bit disappointed but it did get better like EP 4-6

Toby
02-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Fantastic Show! I think I'll go home and watch some of season 1

Pisces Iscariot
02-29-2004, 09:30 PM
This season is great,especially the third episode with the blind date set up between the islamic woman and the blind guy.

Toby
02-29-2004, 09:32 PM
I love the blind guy :rofl: :rofl:

Pisces Iscariot
02-29-2004, 09:35 PM
The only disappointment this season was the rather babyish 4th episode in which Larry gets his penis bitten by Jeff's dog.rather disturbing:eek:

Sapphire
02-29-2004, 09:53 PM
I like the show. It's like the next Seinfeld, but due to the mature content it'll never be hosted on major networks during prime time.

So, instead, we get great quality programming like Will & Grace. :hurl:

Quagmire
02-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire
I like the show. It's like the next Seinfeld, but due to the mature content it'll never be hosted on major networks during prime time.

i think that is the only problem that i do have with it. i don't want a "next seinfeld." Seinfeld did it perfect now let it die. stop trying to make a show like seinfeld. granted i do think it's funny but it seems like it's trying to be something that has already passed on

i <3 Seinfeld

Pisces Iscariot
02-29-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by ******

i think that is the only problem that i do have with it. i don't want a "next seinfeld." Seinfeld did it perfect now let it die. stop trying to make a show like seinfeld. granted i do think it's funny but it seems like it's trying to be something that has already passed on

i <3 Seinfeld

NSFW
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

http://deepbrook.com/humor/seinfeld.jpg Sex-tinged photos for jokes just dont work as well as they used to

meow
02-29-2004, 11:23 PM
its trying too hard to be like seinfeld

meow
02-29-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
Haven't seen it yet.

:think:

did you like seinfeld?

do you think you could stand some weird looking guy making big deals about every little situation trying to make it a 'seinfeld' like show?

If so, you must have a very tolerant personality, and you will like it!

meow
02-29-2004, 11:57 PM
did you know that larry david has appeared in several episodes of seinfeld including "the gum" where he sells george a package of gum when george is wearing the costume from the institute, as well as in "the pilot" where he is in the green peace life boat with the guy from NBC ?

Debaser
02-29-2004, 11:57 PM
I don't get the complaints that it's "trying to be like seinfeld". It's made by the same motherfucker that created seinfeld- DURRRRR...

meow
03-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Debaser
I don't get the complaints that it's "trying to be like seinfeld". It's made by the same motherfucker that created seinfeld- DURRRRR...

Yes, it is... but its like he is taking seinfeld to the extreme... which is really not necessary. He freaks out over stupid things... its like an entire series dedicated to the portrayl of george steinbrenner from seinfeld freaking out because his calzones came from the wrong place.

Quagmire
03-01-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by meow

Yes, it is... but its like he is taking seinfeld to the extreme... which is really not necessary. He freaks out over stupid things... its like an entire series dedicated to the portrayl of george steinbrenner from seinfeld freaking out because his calzones came from the wrong place.

AND... it's alreaqdy been done. and it was ALREADY done, perfect

Debaser
03-01-2004, 12:10 AM
i dunno. the last few seasons of seinfeld sucked ass. i already like curb better than seinfeld. did you guys complain too when they made /insert name of a movie sequel/ because it was too similar to /insert name of preceding movie/? :rolleyes:

meow
03-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Debaser
i dunno. the last few seasons of seinfeld sucked ass. i already like curb better than seinfeld. did you guys complain too when they made <insert name of a movie sequel> because it was too similar to <insert name of preceding movie>? :rolleyes:

"its not 'top of the muffin TO YOU!'"

"yesitis"