View Full Version : Need to find...


THE MACHINA666
11-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Music publishers.

It doesn't matter where, but if it's around Canada, it's even a bit better.

I just can't find shit over the net about that. Found labels, management, agents, bookers, but no damn 'music publisher'.

Anyone can help me out here?

THE MACHINA666
11-04-2002, 11:35 PM
Up. C'mon.

somaaddict
11-05-2002, 04:26 PM
go to a library and check out this book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/3598222602/qid=1036533264/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-0658854-7034260?v=glance

THE MACHINA666
11-06-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by somaaddict
go to a library and check out this book: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/3598222602/qid=1036533264/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-0658854-7034260?v=glance

Huh-uh... 210$.

Thanx anyway.

patrick
11-06-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666


Huh-uh... 210$.

Thanx anyway. he said to go to the library and check it out, you fucking idiot

somehow you don't strike me as the literate type, anyway.

THE MACHINA666
11-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by failure
he said to go to the library and check it out, you fucking idiot

somehow you don't strike me as the literate type, anyway.

Some people don't know their way on the internet, you fucking twat. Plus I doubt the library where I live has it. Very much.

And you sure look like a genius to all of us, anyway.

patrick
11-06-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by THE MACHINA666


Some people don't know their way on the internet, you fucking twat.

And you sure look like a genius to all of us, anyway. oh, okay.

THE MACHINA666
11-06-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth
you can always order it from another library through yours. it shouldnt be <i>that</i> hard to find.

Since I live in a french place out of nowhere, there's just not much libraries. So I doubt they'll go all over their way just to get me that book. Unless it's their politic. Since failure's such a literate person, maybe he could tell us?

THE MACHINA666
11-06-2002, 11:59 PM
Oh and before someone craps himself, I told the french part because it seems even fucking HARD to get the new cobain book, so imagine that 210$ book.