View Full Version : Suddenly my ex is all friendly again...

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:38 PM
I hadn't talked to her in like a month and a half. Then she calls and wakes me up yesterday morning because "she wanted to say hi", text messages me like 5 times last night and IMs me when I come online this morning.

Fucking women, so very confusing...

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DevilSaint
I hadn't talked to her in like a month and a half. Then she calls and wakes me up yesterday morning because "she wanted to say hi", text messages me like 5 times last night and IMs me when I come online this morning.

she wants dick!

cap'n jazz

I thought it was a simple in-out procedure.

Isle
i laugh whenever i see your avatar because i've recently been doing an english assignment on Hamlet, whom ken played in the movie version we watched...<3 hamlet

but yeah, go bang your woman if she's good for it.

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:41 PM
I'd advise against this.

autumnNOCTURNE
02-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I wish <i>my</i> ex would talk to me.

Quagmire
02-22-2004, 03:42 PM
i stand by our im convo

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Toby
I'd advise against this.

Yea, it managed to put a damper on last nights festivities and is putting my day into downer mode today.

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:44 PM

Yea, it managed to put a damper on last nights festivities and is putting my day into downer mode today.

be careful women are evil evil creatures, and i should know!:D

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Isle

but yeah, go bang your woman if she's good for it.

She's 600 miles away, that'd be tough ;)

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:45 PM

Yea, it managed to put a damper on last nights festivities and is putting my day into downer mode today. My ex and I were getting back on a friendly basis and I thought she had changed, we hung out the past 2 friday's and all seemed well, it had seemed like she had changed and then last night I asked her to come over and watch a movie and 2hrs later she called and said she had a flat tire. lying fucking bitch, I hate myself for putting myself in a position to get hurt again.

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:46 PM
My ex and I were getting back on a friendly basis and I thought she had changed, we hung out the past 2 friday's and all seemed well, it had seemed like she had changed and then last night I asked her to come over and watch a movie and 2hrs later she called and said she had a flat tire. lying fucking bitch, I hate myself for putting myself in a position to get hurt again.

toby i still love you, and you know you will find much much much better

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Lizzy Lover

toby i still love you, and you know you will find much much much better Daniel's chicks friend is pretty hawt ;)
we talked a bit last night.

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Daniel's chicks friend is pretty hawt ;)
we talked a bit last night.

wonderful!

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:50 PM
And has now commenced trying to send me pictures of her out doing shit from last weekend. Ugh. I need to abort this conversation like now.

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:51 PM
And has now commenced trying to send me pictures of her out doing shit from last weekend. Ugh. I need to abort this conversation like now. Tell her you need to go shower and then never do it. Meredith did it all the time :O

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:52 PM
And has now commenced trying to send me pictures of her out doing shit from last weekend. Ugh. I need to abort this conversation like now.

sweetheart tell her that you really dont want to get mixed signals and ask what she is wanting?

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:54 PM

sweetheart tell her that you really dont want to get mixed signals and ask what she is wanting? Lindsay, when you told me last night that I wasn't dumb, I just had a heart it made me smile :)

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Tell her you need to go shower and then never do it. Meredith did it all the time :O

She'd never believe me in the first place that I'd take a shower on a Sunday.

miss world
02-22-2004, 03:55 PM
my ex hates me. oh well. i never liked him.

Toby
02-22-2004, 03:55 PM

She'd never believe me in the first place that I'd take a shower on a Sunday. Then tell her you have to go take a shit.

DevilSaint
02-22-2004, 03:56 PM

sweetheart tell her that you really dont want to get mixed signals and ask what she is wanting?

Well I know she wants to do the whole friendship thing. She's been like "whenever you're ready to..." for awhile now. But apparently she wants to jump over the whole when I'm ready part and just start up friendship again. Which sucks because I know it just makes me feel bad but I can't help when she reaches out for friendship to grab on to it. Force of habbit, I guess.

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 03:56 PM
Lindsay, when you told me last night that I wasn't dumb, I just had a heart it made me smile :)

its very good advise and important to remember :)

Toby
02-22-2004, 04:00 PM

its very good advise and important to remember :)

<3

KrazeeStacee
02-22-2004, 04:00 PM
That sucks, I used to be friends with almost all my ex's but then realized that there isn't much of a friendship there, and it's not worth getting involved in their problems again.

miss world
02-22-2004, 04:02 PM
i'm still good friends with travis, it's like we never dated. then again, he probably is gay.

i do not talk to brad.

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 04:03 PM
i just wish i could talk to my ex for one day to get some shit back, but knowing him he would throw me down the stairs and spit in my face,

oh the old days

Toby
02-22-2004, 04:05 PM
i just wish i could talk to my ex for one day to get some shit back, but knowing him he would throw me down the stairs and spit in my face,

oh the old days :( :( :(

KrazeeStacee
02-22-2004, 04:06 PM

oh the old days

Bring somebody with you? What kind of stuff is still there? Important things?

That's bullshit, get someone bigger with you and just bust and be like bitch I've come for my things :mad:

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 04:08 PM
ive mostly given up on it, it was some movies and like a coffee maker and toaster and coffee grinder, put most of thats been replace.....

basically i would love to knock the shit out of him

KrazeeStacee
02-22-2004, 04:14 PM
ive mostly given up on it, it was some movies and like a coffee maker and toaster and coffee grinder, put most of thats been replace.....

basically i would love to knock the shit out of him
Do it then! You'll feel better afterward, believe me :)

*story time*
One of my exboyfriends and I became ex's because he swung at me. We were with some friends, laughing and joking around, and someone made a joke about his labido and I laughed while I was taking a drag of my cigarette. He swung his fist around and connected with my throat area, my cigarette went flying. We broke up immediately.

Months later, a good friend of mine found out about all this, and decided to get together about 20 of our friends and get in this small car and find him at the mall (he was currently breaking the news to his new gf that he had cheated on her).

When we got there, we all got out of the car, dragged him to the parking lot, and my friend made him get on his knees and apoligize to the both of us girls. Then he held him and told me I could slap him. =D

Then his current gf that he'd cheated on went around to every guy there and gave them a kiss. Then she broke up with him.

It was a very lovely experience. :)

sppunk
02-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by miss world
i never liked him.

Denial can be a bitch.

miss world
02-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by sppunk

Denial can be a bitch.

ok, i never found him attractive. i used to think he was nice. and i broke up with him.

Mariner
02-22-2004, 04:21 PM

Well I know she wants to do the whole friendship thing. She's been like "whenever you're ready to..." for awhile now. But apparently she wants to jump over the whole when I'm ready part and just start up friendship again. Which sucks because I know it just makes me feel bad but I can't help when she reaches out for friendship to grab on to it. Force of habbit, I guess.

Friendship of any kind after a closer relationship does not work 99.9% of the time. You will likely be best off to keep your distance, especially now when she's being all "that way"...

Lizzy Lover
02-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

Do it then! You'll feel better afterward, believe me :)

*story time*
One of my exboyfriends and I became ex's because he swung at me. We were with some friends, laughing and joking around, and someone made a joke about his labido and I laughed while I was taking a drag of my cigarette. He swung his fist around and connected with my throat area, my cigarette went flying. We broke up immediately.

Months later, a good friend of mine found out about all this, and decided to get together about 20 of our friends and get in this small car and find him at the mall (he was currently breaking the news to his new gf that he had cheated on her).

When we got there, we all got out of the car, dragged him to the parking lot, and my friend made him get on his knees and apoligize to the both of us girls. Then he held him and told me I could slap him. =D

Then his current gf that he'd cheated on went around to every guy there and gave them a kiss. Then she broke up with him.

It was a very lovely experience. :)

thats just beautiful