View Full Version : Stone Sour

Fattening Ass
11-03-2002, 05:36 AM
<font color=018f81>I was expecting a light, cheesy approach as the "side project" from them couple of slipknot members, but i was wrong. I like slipknot as well, but I am really liking this album. Get inside and blotter own me..:rockon:

Irrelevant
11-03-2002, 05:44 AM
oh come on.

i've only heard that song on the radio but it's so goddamn awful. the worst song i've heard all year i think. even "sk8r boi" owns "bother."

Fattening Ass
11-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Irrelevant
oh come on.

i've only heard that song on the radio but it's so goddamn awful. the worst song i've heard all year i think. even "sk8r boi" owns "bother." <font color=018f81>I wasn't even talking about "bother" fucktard. BLOTTER.

B-L-O-T-T-E-R.

Get it right, Jerk.

Fuck. If you don't have anything good to say, stay the fuck outta my thread. I don't go talkin shit in your "too indie or ghetto fabulous hip-hop for suburban white boys" threads, Mr. Patrick. :mad:

Irrelevant
11-03-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=018f81>I wasn't even talking about "bother" fucktard. BLOTTER.

B-L-O-T-T-E-R.</font>

yes, i can read, believe it or not. i realized you were talking about a different song. notice how i was talking about the song they were playing on the radio?

i was just pretty disappointed to see you praising them, i mean i haven't heard the album, but i doubt i could sit through it, based on that single. i was hoping you'd tell me that the single is indeed shit and the rest of the album is a lot better.

Red Wine Cage
11-03-2002, 06:00 PM
oh come on.

i've only heard that song on the radio but it's so goddamn awful. the worst song i've heard all year i think. even "sk8r boi" owns "bother."
truer words have never been spoken.

Fattening Ass
11-04-2002, 01:48 AM

yes, i can read, believe it or not. i realized you were talking about a different song. notice how i was talking about the song they were playing on the radio?

i was just pretty disappointed to see you praising them, i mean i haven't heard the album, but i doubt i could sit through it, based on that single. i was hoping you'd tell me that the single is indeed shit and the rest of the album is a lot better.
<font color=018f81>I find it hard to believe that you would even consider coming in this thread with a positive, open mind. I've already got an idea of what your musical tastes are, so don't play me a fool. You should be well aware by now that i like Hard rock/Metal (as well as various other forms of rock), so i don't understand why me liking this would be "disappointing" in any aspect. Looks to me, like you were ignorantly talking shit.

:mad:

Oh and "Bother" is definately not shit. Its got good lush orchestrations/strings, nice bluesy guitar and it shows what good vocal range Corey Taylor has beyond screaming his lungs out. I was surprised when i heard it, as its from total left field. The album is a bit lighter i guess you can say, than slipknot, but there are many tracks that can easily stand next to anyone of their albums'.

Nevertheless, I think you're cool overall Ryan, even if we have different views musically. I would just wish you'd have a little respect. :mad: /font </font>

Irrelevant
11-04-2002, 02:24 AM

<font color=018f81>I find it hard to believe that you would even consider coming in this thread with a positive, open mind. I've already got an idea of what your musical tastes are, so don't play me a fool.</font>

oh yeah? what're my musical tastes?

of course i didn't come in the thread with a positive, open mind, seeing as i've heard their single constantly on the radio so i have an opinion formed, but i did read your post before saying STONE SOUR SUCKS. i didn't mean to continue ragging you for your musical taste, just seeing a positive thread for a band i hate as much as stone sour over here was a shock.

Fattening Ass
11-04-2002, 02:43 AM

oh yeah? what're my musical tastes?

of course i didn't come in the thread with a positive, open mind, seeing as i've heard their single constantly on the radio so i have an opinion formed, but i did read your post before saying STONE SOUR SUCKS.<font color=018f81> So then why come in here and post then ? This isn't a "Stone Sour Sucks" thread.
</font> of course i didn't mean to continue ragging you for your musical taste, just seeing a positive thread for a band i hate as much as stone sour over here was a shock. <font color=018f81>Of course radio singles determine an album and whether a band "sucks" :rolleyes:. I feel like im repeating myself here...BTW Hate is a strong word, especially for, as im assuming, your lack of knowledge on this band.

Im dropping this.

Just do me a favor, and if i post about something for which you "hate", don't bother entering my thread & replying.

FearFactory
11-04-2002, 02:51 AM

<font color=018f81>You should be well aware by now that i like Hard rock/Metal

No you don't!

Fattening Ass
11-04-2002, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory

No you don't! <font color=018f81>You'd be the authority here on the genre, but i do like a bit. :cool: