View Full Version : oh man. complicated stuff

SuckSuckStyle
02-12-2004, 10:46 PM
the date lasted two hours. we talked non stop. crazy connection. omg i've never liked someone like this before.

we leave and right before we go to say goodbye she says she has a girlfriend. but she still says that shes going to call. its really really weird. crazy flirting. crazy everything. i dont know what to think. gah.

le sigh

and none of them were fake

Lizzy Lover
02-12-2004, 10:48 PM
i had this nice chick come over once, i really liked here in hs, but she never grew up. i made a guy friend come over and stuff, but she kept trying to get me to make him leave, and constantly telling me see wanted to lick my pussy, but she was young and i couldnt :-/, that and when she stayed with her father she slept in the same bed with him :(

Toby
02-12-2004, 10:48 PM
are your panties wet?

:erm

mpp
02-13-2004, 03:23 AM
good luck girl

Axis of Action
02-13-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Toby
are your panties wet?

LOOK AT ME MY NAME IS TOBY I HATE BEING ON AIM

:erm

:( I got stuff for you but I won't type it up til tomorrow. Really good stuff. Substitute homosexuality for drugs in the scenario I told you earlier, and imagine a lot of sad desperate scenes. THUMBS UP MATERIAL!

Lizard Queen
02-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Maybe they're in an open relationship. Maybe they're about to break up. Maybe they want a threesome with you.

meow
02-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Lizard Queen
Maybe they're in an open relationship. Maybe they're about to break up. Maybe they want a threesome with you.
Oh, the possibilities!

The Gaddrow
02-13-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Lizard Queen
Maybe they're in an open relationship. Maybe they're about to break up. Maybe they want a threesome with you. http://www.jwolfe.clara.net/Humour/NonMedThumbs/ThinkPositive.gif

Nimrod
02-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Lizzy Lover
i had this nice chick come over once, i really liked here in hs, but she never grew up. i made a guy friend come over and stuff, but she kept trying to get me to make him leave, and constantly telling me see wanted to lick my pussy, but she was young and i couldnt :-/, that and when she stayed with her father she slept in the same bed with him :( You're gonna need to slow down a bit, miss, if you'd like any of us to follow ya.

Take a deep breath.

Dead
02-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
and none of them were fake
How big were they?

Lizzy Lover
02-13-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
You're gonna need to slow down a bit, miss, if you'd like any of us to follow ya.

Take a deep breath.

i was sleepy and studying for a test geesh

I_was_aborted
02-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Toby
are your panties wet?

Yes.