View Full Version : Leave Sean Casey the fuck alone.

sawdust restaurants
11-02-2002, 11:23 PM
He listens to cooler music than you do, most of which Pitchfork has never touched.

11-02-2002, 11:27 PM
shut up, bitch. No one's picking on him

Mayfuck
11-02-2002, 11:44 PM
I don't think anyone here has the depth of knowledge the folks at PFM have. Well, maybe except bofus who, uhh, actually writes for PFM.

sawdust restaurants
11-03-2002, 02:10 AM
Oh, I know the PFM people know more than us. I was just saying they haven't reviewed a lot of stuff.

This is a pretty gay thread, I know, but I'm sick of [insert board member's name here] and PFM/AMG being slapped together derisively, and Sean gets the brunt of the bullshit. It's more of a vent than anything else.

Nate the Grate
11-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
Oh, I know the PFM people know more than us. I was just saying they haven't reviewed a lot of stuff.

This is a pretty gay thread, I know, but I'm sick of [insert board member's name here] and PFM/AMG being slapped together derisively, and Sean gets the brunt of the bullshit. It's more of a vent than anything else.

I'm not afraid to admit that I am a sheep to AMG and PFM. I just always figure that they know more than me, so I probably should just listen to them when I want to buy a cd.