View Full Version : How much can you guzzle? (Survey)

pink_ribbon_scars
02-03-2004, 10:52 PM
I think I need a drink. This seems kinda long. Only answer the ones that you find interesting, if that's any of them.

How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now?

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night?

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.)

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often?

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else?

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk?

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly)

At which age did you drink the most?

How much were you drinking then?

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why?

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)?

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most?

Toby
02-03-2004, 10:57 PM
How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now?once maybe twice a week since school is in session

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night?10-15 beers and a jager shot here and there.

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.)the bar

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often?Miller Light/Jagermiester

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else?they get on me wanna know Hank why do you drink?TO GET DRUNK!

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk?at least 8

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly)they say I campaign for mayor / drunk dial

At which age did you drink the most? 16-20

How much were you drinking then?5-6 days a week

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why? COLLEGE AND MATURITY

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? maybe three times

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most?[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]FRIENDS

lucky_13
02-03-2004, 10:58 PM
wow this is gonna be super fun.

How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now? one every 6 months probably. i try to drink when i'm with chris but it doesn't happen. i hate the taste of everything except sierra nevada.

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night?zero

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.)lame bars.

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often?sierra nevada pale ale

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else?peer pressure

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk?never been

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly)

At which age did you drink the most? 21

How much were you drinking then?once a week. 2 beers.

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why?drinking is boring.

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? never

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most?i dislike intoxicated people and i don't want to be around them nor one of them

mewl
02-03-2004, 10:59 PM
How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now? only on special occasions. like new years or birthdays.

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night? none.

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.) with friends or family

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often? the hard shit

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else? i used to drink to get totally shit-faced. now if i drink, i don't even want to get a buzz.

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk? one or two.

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly) i was told i acted like a 5 year old, if i didn't get depressed.

At which age did you drink the most? probably 17 or 18.

How much were you drinking then? i pretty much knew when to quit, like before i'd throw up or whatever.

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why? because it's not worth the risk.

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? uhm...like once maybe? OH WAIT! last year wasn't 2002. none.

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most? how quickly my mood can change from "THIS IS SOOO FUN!!" to "i want to fucking die."

pink_ribbon_scars
02-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Here's mine.

A couple of times a month.

3-8

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.)
Home or out at a bar

Beer (all kinds), whiskey (Maker's Mark) and Scotch

Usually to get something right between a buzz and drunk, but I end up getting drunk too often.

If I've just eaten, probably 6. If I haven't eaten much, then 2.

I'm much more likely to do crazy and/or foolish things.

Probably when I was 21.

A handle jug of Maker's Mark every week OR about 8 pints or beer per night about 5 days per week.

I just don't want to drink that much now. Plus I was in college then, and having a bunch of alcoholics for friends and a great pub on campus encouraged me to drink more. I smoke pot now instead.

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)?
5-ish

My parents both drink regularly but aren't crazy alcoholics, so that probably affected me. Also the fact that my friends are big drinkers. Probably college itself, for so many reasons. Also lack of self control.

phaedrus
02-03-2004, 11:30 PM
3-4 nights / week

bar or friends house

beer (homebrew most often)

get a strong buzz.

probably 6

sometimes i'm loud, sometimes i'm deeply emotional

now, 21

enough to make my bank account bleed.

i used to drink moonshine. but then i went blind.

4?

how social i am. more social -> more drunk

funnygeezus
02-04-2004, 02:25 AM

a couple of times a month, on average.

i don't really have a typical drinking night. sometimes i drink 3 or 4 beers sitting around the house. sometimes i pick up a half-case and go get buzzed with my friends. sometimes i overdo it on hard liquor or cheap wine.

usually a friend's house.

beer. either a domestic (canadian) or a cheap improt (mgd). i used to focus more on hard liquor, then i realized i actually like beer.

i do have a casual drink from time to time. but i'm usually aiming for the drunk and either succeed or settle for the buzz.

really depends on how fast i drink. i can get drunk on a half case if i slam it down real fast. my normal pace requires almost a dozen to get a good drunk going.

loud i guess. i'm also mean, but i'm ALWAYS mean.

i've been pretty consistant since around 17. maybe a little more since i turned legal 2 years ago.

see first question.

they aren't, not really.

nyeh, once. but that just barely gets in because it was new years 2003. i drank a lot that night.

social factors i guess? like, i'll drink if i'm somewhere where it's appropriate and others already are. rarely alone (though i did go on quite a run this christmas, something like 4 lone drunks in one week).

TheHeadOnTheDoor
02-04-2004, 02:40 AM
How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now? um....that depends.

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night? when i'm drinking? five. but i dont drink very often.

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.) home

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often? uh..probably beer

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else? to get drunk

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk? probably five. maybe more or less..

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly) quiet

At which age did you drink the most? uhh.....13 or 14

How much were you drinking then? a lot. i use to drink before school, then come home and drink some more.

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why? i figgured i shouldnt be drinking so much...being so young.

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? once

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most? probably my parents.

q149
02-04-2004, 02:44 AM

Maybe 6 out of 7 days a week recently.. but just because i know in about 4 days i wont be drinking shit except water from a canteen for 13 weeks.

6-25

Partys, friends houses, clubs, bars sometimes.. but not ussually

Budweiser, sometimes shots of whatever is there.. Crown, Jack, Jose, Maker's Mark, SoCo, 151, etc. Sometimes i might drink some Screwdriver or some shit

Sometimes to get buzzed, sometimes to get drunk, sometimes to get totally fucking shitfaced

8+

Loud sometimes, very Friendly, But sometimes violent and ready to fuckin throw down if i get pissed.

16-20 i guess lol

Depends

Well when i was in HS it was mainly on weekends, but not only..

0, 1 at the most.. i never puke

Mayfuck
02-04-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by lucky_13

Aw, Julie. I wish I knew girls like you around here.

machinaddict
02-04-2004, 02:49 AM
3-4 times a week

Most nights I drink nothing, some nights I drink a lot.

In residence, a friend's house off campus or the bar.

Domestic beers. Very rarely I have rum/southern comfort/other liqour

I usually drink to get drunk. I have less people to socially drink with now.

At least 6.

Sometimes loud, depending on the company. My girlfriend says I'm "grabby" when I'm drunk, but the same could be said for her. I also hurt myself by accident a lot when I'm drunk.

20-25 drinks a week.

I have less time to drink, and my drinking buddies have moved off campus, making it harder to drink everyday.

Once.

It's the social thing to do on campus. I enjoy it. I like beer a lot. I would drink more if I had more time/money/people to drink with.

Mayfuck
02-04-2004, 02:51 AM
How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now? Maybe once a month

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night? Zero

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.) By myself. If I ever drink its to drink the misery away.

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often? I don't know.

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else? I don't know.

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk? I wouldn't know. I had like 5 beers when I went camping a few weekends ago and I didn't even get a buzz so I don't know

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly) I've never been drunk

How much were you drinking then? hardly ever

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why? I'm still 21

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? 0

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most? Drunk people are dumb. Drinking is gay.

Affectation
02-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by lucky_13

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most?i dislike intoxicated people and i don't want to be around them nor one of them

Affectation
02-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
How often do you drink alcoholic beverages now? Maybe once a month

How many drinks would you say you have on a typical day/night? Zero

Where are you usually at when you're drinking? (Home, friend's homes, out at bars, clubs, sporting events, etc. Answer with as many choices as you wish.) By myself. If I ever drink its to drink the misery away.

What type of alcoholic beverage(s) do you drink most often? I don't know.

Do you usually drink to get a buzz, to get drunk, or something else? I don't know.

How many drinks would you have to drink to be sure that you were drunk? I wouldn't know. I had like 5 beers when I went camping a few weekends ago and I didn't even get a buzz so I don't know

Do people say that you're a certain type of drunk, or do you feel that you are a certain kind of drunk? (loud, angry, sad, quiet, friendly) I've never been drunk

How much were you drinking then? hardly ever

If your drinking habits then are different from your drinking habits now, why? I'm still 21

Last year, how many times do you think you vomitted from drinking (regardless of whether you induced it or your body chose it for you)? 0

Finally, what factors do you think have affected your drinking habits the most? Drunk people are dumb. Drinking is gay. You'll be doing it soon enough. All mexicans are alcoholic. And they steal.