View Full Version : ISO: EITS Fans

Brandont_h
11-01-2002, 08:55 PM
Back on Sept 9th 2002, I taped an EITS webcast for someone, and I've just recently done a digital transfer to my hard disk. My problem is that I am not very familiar with EITS, and I don't have a setlist from this date. I need someone who is a fan to get this file from me and split it into tracks so that I can share it, cause I've had a few requests recently. Please either contact me on the hub, or post a message here if you think you can help. Thanks.

BTW, for those who might be interested, it's a smooth recording (no skips), but it still sounds like a webcast.

-Brandon

sarasvati
11-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Distance might be interested, he's a pretty big EITS fan.

Rens
11-02-2002, 04:25 AM
I'm a bigger fan, check my trading list!

Brandont_h
11-02-2002, 09:11 AM
Rens, your trading list for that date has different venue info that what I have. . . Which one of us is wrong?

Also, can you hit me with a setlist once we figure out if it is indeed the same day as the webcast? Thanks.

-Brandon.

distance
11-02-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Rens
I'm a bigger fan, check my trading list!

i have the same number of DIFFERENT shows as you.
i also have 2 shows incoming already from the US tour and have been trying to organize tapers for the tour. and i'm also taping on monday and tuesday night.

distance
11-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Brandont_h
Rens, your trading list for that date has different venue info that what I have. . . Which one of us is wrong?

Also, can you hit me with a setlist once we figure out if it is indeed the same day as the webcast? Thanks.

-Brandon.

that's because what's on his list is the 0905 show and not the 0909 show. he has it misdated.

Brandont_h
11-02-2002, 12:17 PM
I kinda thought so, cause my info file says this:

Explosions in the Sky
2002.09.09 Paradiso; Amsterdam, NL

Taper: Brandon Triance-Haldane
Source: WWW > Zoltrix Nightingale Pro 6 > D8
Conversion: TCD-D8>Coresound 7pin to coax>Zoltrix Nightingale Pro 6
Resampling: None
Editor: Brandon Triance-Haldane
Editing: Fades with Sound Forge.
SHN: master DAT > Sound Forge 4.5 > MKW Audio Compression Tool
Flaws: Slight static during intro. It's a webcast, and sounds like it.

Silly lineage, isn't it? haha.

-Brandon [Man, I am going to bed. It's been a loooong night.]

Nothing/everything
11-02-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Brandont_h

You are correct. The Vera show was on the 5th. Apparently, i gave Rens the wrong date info concerning that gig.

Rens
11-02-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by distance

i have the same number of DIFFERENT shows as you.
i also have 2 shows incoming already from the US tour and have been trying to organize tapers for the tour. and i'm also taping on monday and tuesday night.

Lol I didn't know you would take my post that serious :)

distance
11-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Rens

Lol I didn't know you would take my post that serious :)

you haven't seen the shrine i have set up in the corner of my room... that faces texas.

severin
11-02-2002, 08:25 PM
distance:

i have yet to transfer/edit the sbd i got at their vienna show...i had bad luck with the md i was using...it ended in having some clicks/gaps in it...still a nice show though...+ a 40 minute soundcheck (without clicks as far as i listened into it)....i'll let you guys know when i'm done, ok?

ps: the guys are surely some of the nicest rockers i met, and definitly those with the nicest autograms (with mother tongue at a close second):

http://www.luftensteiner.com/netphoria/eits.jpg

just to bad that they ran out of Vinyl and t-shirts before they came to austria. if you meet them, give them greets from severin, the guy from vienna...

PS: do you think it might be possible that you could get and send me a Those who tell the truth - vinyl and a shirt? only if you can take paypal or something like that easily, otherwise it would be to much of a hassle

fallingtogether
11-02-2002, 10:15 PM
can you tell me where you found the streams for some of those shows, rens? especially the sigur ros canada gig. thanks, c

Nothing/everything
11-03-2002, 04:19 AM
Something the fellow EIts fans might enjoy:

http://www.vera-groningen.nl/fotoos/explosions/

Photo's from the 5th september show