View Full Version : I really hate not having a car

SuckSuckStyle
02-01-2004, 10:45 PM
the caf is gross, and I'm too sick to make myself food. I want to pay somebody else to make me food. :(

Toby
02-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
I really hate not having a car Amen, sista!

Boycott Graceland
i'm buying a car within the week.

X-CITING

sledge
Originally posted by Boycott Graceland
i'm buying a car within the week.

X-CITING
What kind?

ReadMusic
02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Order something to be delivered?

vanilla
02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
so, when are you going to get new wheels?

Affectation
02-01-2004, 10:51 PM
the caf is gross, and I'm too sick to make myself food. I want to pay somebody else to make me food. :( In the future, don't wreck yours.

Boycott Graceland
02-01-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Pathos

What kind?
um, i'm not sure yet. something used and somewhat inexpensive, because i don't really care what kind of car i drive as long as it gets me from point A to B.

SuckSuckStyle
02-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ReadMusic
Order something to be delivered?

I had pizza yesterday...I suppose I could order chinese. I think that's all that delivers on campus. I want a good sandwich or something. Maybe I'll walk my ass to tacobell.

I don't think I'm getting a new car. especially if i'm moving to the east coast next semester. I'm getting a bike, though.

beef curtains
02-01-2004, 10:54 PM

I had pizza yesterday...I suppose I could order chinese. I think that's all that delivers on campus. I want a good sandwich or something. Maybe I'll walk my ass to tacobell.

I don't think I'm getting a new car. especially if i'm moving to the east coast next semester. I'm getting a bike, though.

you're transferring to where?

SuckSuckStyle
02-01-2004, 10:55 PM
northeastern

*crossed fingers*

I actually have a good chance of getting in, and getting a good amount of aid if i can get into contact w/ the crew coach.

Sepiae
02-01-2004, 10:56 PM
I hate it too. I have wanted to see Girl With a Pearl Earring for a very long time now and they put it at the theatre that's NOT in walking distance (the same guy owns 3 theatres, and 2 of them I can walk to.) And there's that whole going to parties knowing how I am getting home thing and just freedom in general...

Next year. *sigh*

beef curtains
02-01-2004, 10:56 PM
northeastern

*crossed fingers*

I actually have a good chance of getting in, and getting a good amount of aid if i can get into contact w/ the crew coach.

But rugby is where the hot lesbians are at!!

SuckSuckStyle
02-01-2004, 11:06 PM
*shudder*

yeah dude, college sports=lots of lesbians. large ones. they scare me.

I think I'm the only one on my team. but I'm small. Actually, there's one girl, I'm not sure about her. I like her alot. She's bigger than I am, and I had written her off as straight but she keeps doing things that suspect otherwise.

example: yesterday at practice we wer stretching, (the rowers were stretching, i was eating a pop tart) and she was standing next to me, and used my shoulder for balance during hamstrings. I didnt think anything of it, we all do it. the topic of conversation was about sore body parts and I mentioned how bad my back had hurt the day before from my first day back on the water. When I said this, she still had her hand on my shoulder, and started scratching/rubbing the middle of my back. She didn't look at me when she did it, and nobody else saw. It wasn't like a "oh feel better" rub, it was almost sensual. like a "don't tell" rub. I forgot about that.

beef curtains
02-01-2004, 11:11 PM
like a "don't tell" rub.

:rofl:

When I played rugby, I'm pretty sure at least a third of the team was lesbian. Most of them were huge and scary, but one of the girls was probably the prettiest person I've ever seen. If only i'd have swung that way ;)

SuckSuckStyle
02-01-2004, 11:13 PM
yeah kristy's really pretty.

that reminds me. I should call monica. I still haven't. eh, I'll wait till I'm feeling better so I don't sound all gross and drippy on the phone and care her away.

bonsor
02-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by So very sad about me

:rofl:

When I played rugby, I'm pretty sure at least a third of the team was lesbian. Most of them were huge and scary, but one of the girls was probably the prettiest person I've ever seen. If only i'd have swung that way ;) a female RUGBY team??? I'm surprised <i>you're</i> straight!

that bitch kristin
02-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Don't you have friends that you could eat with? i mean if you're "so popular" why not ask them for a ride to the deli? get to know people better AND get good food too!

sppunk
02-02-2004, 01:00 AM
I never have, and never will, have a car. It's not bad, you just have to learn to adapt.

SuckSuckStyle
02-02-2004, 01:18 AM
it wouldn't be that bad if I lived somewhere with better public transportation. This is the worst town to have a college in. there's not much in walking distance, and no real bus system. plus there's not much here to begin with.

and i can't stand asking people for rides. People always used to use me for rides and it bugged the hell out of me. If I'm invited, or if someone offers to drive me, I'll take it, but I'm not about to call someone up and say "hey can I get a ride to target?". No.