View Full Version : my roommate is taking a fat dump

SuckSuckStyle
01-28-2004, 03:38 PM
she's been in there a looooooooooooong time.

oh the door just opened! save yourselves!

Isle
01-28-2004, 03:38 PM
maybe she was on her period.

Lizzy Lover
01-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Isle
maybe she was on her period. :rofl:

SuckSuckStyle
01-28-2004, 03:40 PM
she is. and dont get me started on that.

but it doesnt take THAT long

wounded
01-28-2004, 03:40 PM
i usually take long dumps. i get in there, starting reading something or pondering something.

i'm telling you. i bet some of the world's best stuff has been thought up on the can or in the shower

spa ced
01-28-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by wounded
i usually take long dumps. i get in there, starting reading something or pondering something.

i'm telling you. i bet some of the world's best stuff has been thought up on the can or in the shower

You shouldn't do that.
That could cause internal hemmeroids.

GlasgowKiss
01-28-2004, 03:43 PM

I dont like to think with a dirty ass.

wounded
01-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by spa ced

You shouldn't do that.
That could cause internal hemmeroids.

well when the dumps done it's done, but sometimes i have to find a place to stop reading. i'm one of those people that will eventually read an entire book in the can

spa ced
01-28-2004, 03:48 PM

well when the dumps done it's done, but sometimes i have to find a place to stop reading. i'm one of those people that will eventually read an entire book in the can

I'm advising you that you should stop doing that immediately.
It's going to give you hemmeroids.
Don't believe me? http://www.hemaron.com/hemorrhoids-treatment/hemorrhoids-causes.htm

wounded
01-28-2004, 03:51 PM

The style of modern toilet, unfortunately, encourage straining. Some people also read while sitting on the toilet, adding undue pressure to the anal veins.

SuckSuckStyle
01-28-2004, 03:55 PM
success! she's gone to class!

Nimrod
01-28-2004, 04:13 PM

You shouldn't do that.
That could cause internal hemmeroids. Not everyone's anus is as stretched and free flowing as yours is, goatse.

spa ced
01-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
Not everyone's anus is as stretched and free flowing as yours is, goatse.

Really? That's news to me since I've never had anal sex.

Nimrod
01-28-2004, 04:24 PM

Really? That's news to me since I've never had anal sex. I never mentioned anal sex. Perhaps you aren't familiar with goatse.

Sepiae
01-28-2004, 04:32 PM

All my best ideas for any novel I've worked have come in the shower. It's a really good place to think.