View Full Version : i'm over it.

dusty
01-27-2004, 03:37 PM
i'm completely over it. i don't care. it doesn't matter any more. i'm sick of resisting.
some people have all the luck and other people were never meant to win. it doesn't matter how hard i play- i'm out.
everyone can kiss my ass.

meow
01-27-2004, 03:38 PM
Is this about Netphoria or Brad?

dusty
01-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by meow
Is this about Netphoria or Brad?
this isn't about netphoria <i>or</i> brad. but thanks for playing anyways.

meow
01-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by dusty

Hey anytime!

Is it about... your parents?

meow
01-27-2004, 03:41 PM

btw i didn't mean it as a choice between netphoria or brad, i was asking if it were those, as opposed to something else you know?

cap'n jazz
01-27-2004, 03:42 PM
:(

meow
01-27-2004, 03:45 PM
isn't being over something worthy of a http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon14.gif

rather than a http://forums.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon13.gif ?

KrazeeStacee
I have no idea what this is about, but this is my advice:

Life is what you make of it.

Mayfuck
Elaborate

meow
01-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin
I have no idea what this is about, but this is my advice:

Life is what you make of it.

and if your friends ditch you in Vancouver and you don't get to go to the concert you have been looking forward to for months, tell them to fuck off and get on with life.

meow
01-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Mayfuck
Elaborate

http://forums.netphoria.org/stars/knight.gif

The Moon
01-27-2004, 03:47 PM
i'm sorry, dusty. anything i can do? probably not, because i feel the same as you... :(

KrazeeStacee
01-27-2004, 03:52 PM

and if your friends ditch you in Vancouver and you don't get to go to the concert you have been looking forward to for months, tell them to fuck off and get on with life, and take it as a lesson learned.

fixed.

meow
01-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

fixed. http://www.silverteacup.com/images/thanks.gif

wHATcOLOR
01-27-2004, 03:54 PM
disclaimer: this is something about me, i'm not implying anything about your situation, so don't feel the need to defend yourself here.

but whenever i feel the need to declare that i'm over something, i'm actually not over it. i have temporary fooled myself into thinking that i am. that's not to say i haven't made steps towards getting over it, but if i'm trying to convince myself/others taht i'm over something, i'm really not. sucks.

the reason i know that is that when i'm really over something, i don't want to hear about it/think about it/deal with it again. if i'm over it, i've finally reached a resolution, and accepted it and i'm glad its no longer an issue, and i quietly move on. but if i proclaim i'm over it, then its still an issue with some relevance to me.

i sometimes do the same with things like: life is great! when the truth is life will have great moments, and parts of it are better now, and parts are worse now, but i'm usually trying to convince myself that life is great and has never been better.

basically, its sorta primitive, but i think the idea here is 'if i say it, and think it, well goddammit, that will make it true'

oh dear, i think i've said too much!

dusty
01-27-2004, 03:59 PM

btw i didn't mean it as a choice between netphoria or brad, i was asking if it were those, as opposed to something else you know? i understand. thank you.

liquid j- i like you. you deserve that giant avatar.

everyone else- i would love to elaborate, unfortunately, i am at work- and i'm about to leave so that i can sit through 5 hours of back to back university classes. no posting in class i guess.
i hate biology.

maybe i will elaborate tonite. if i get one free fucking minute to myself.

wHATcOLOR
01-27-2004, 04:07 PM

everyone else- i would love to elaborate, unfortunately, i am at work- and i'm about to leave so that i can sit through 5 hours of back to back university classes. no posting in class i guess.
i hate biology.

thanks! my avatar's regulation though, 60 by 60. ;) i like you too, good luck dealing with all your stuff. :beer:

Nimrod
01-27-2004, 04:08 PM
If it's the fact that no matter how hard you work and try, no one appreciates and everyone gives you shit and you never get ahead, then I've been over it for quite some time now.

meow
01-27-2004, 04:09 PM
i understand. thank you.

i hate biology.

do you have a cell phone? you could post on that. it may just take you like, 3 hours to explain using the numeric key pad... but it will kill some time in class!

I hope you feel better, dusty :love: