View Full Version : Andrew WK confuses me

twilightfadez
10-31-2002, 04:13 PM
he plays airhead-rock music, yet he seems like such a nice and interesting young man
?????
i saw mtv crashing w/ AWK last nite and i like a bit more now

The Pantsmaster
10-31-2002, 04:19 PM
i've had his album since it came out and i've always considered it sort of a fun novelty that is great to just kinda play loud and not think too much about it. then i saw him live sunday night and it was one of the craziest, fun, most entertaining shows i've ever been to. and he seems like the nicest guy, all he does is hug people.

Sean Casey
10-31-2002, 04:21 PM
Crashing with AWK was hilarious. I was dying when he was showing all those ghetto girls his dance.

AndySlash
10-31-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by The Pantsmaster
i've always considered it sort of a fun novelty that is great to just kinda play loud and not think too much about it.

W3rd. It's just a party album, and he makes no bones about it. Aint nothing wrong with that.

Enisled
10-31-2002, 04:52 PM
Andrew WK is the man. I'd love to chill with that guy.

Best Looking Boy
10-31-2002, 05:24 PM
All I gotta say is he makes me wet.

FearFactory
10-31-2002, 07:48 PM
When I was standing in line waiting to get autographs from the guys in Meshuggah, Andrew was sitting out on a chair in the sun giving autographs to the people waiting in line for him. He seemed nice and was giving them each all the time they wanted to while he chatted with them and signed whatever they wanted signed. However, I still haven't heard the music... and after seeing that my brother had the CD, I doubt I will.

Lie
11-01-2002, 02:02 AM
He wants to confuse people. That's his schtick.

tootsie
11-01-2002, 11:28 PM
oh, that was a great show.

i laughed heartily.

GrungeGuy
11-02-2002, 12:56 AM
He was at the Hand Of Doom show last weekend. I am more intrigued by him after seeing him in person. What a weird guy he is. He didn't have the white outfit on, instead sweat pants and a hooded sweat shirt. He hardly took the hood off. He also walks completely hunched over. He is a psychologistís wet dream to analyze.