View Full Version : deodorant!

spfreak
01-14-2004, 10:52 PM
some people REALLY need to learn what the fuck this is!

*ahem*
so as i sat around in school during my FOUR hour break, i decided to keep my self busy with my gameboy advance :D.... along comes this fucker who's like "WHOA! A GBA!!! WHATCHA PLAYIN!?"

my friend was with me too and we were in the middle of a multiplayer game when the stinky dude asked if he could try.... being the nice guy i am :) i let him play it.... almost instantly when he got close to me it hit me like a rotten garbage truck that hasn't been washed in 37 days! it was the WORST case of B.O. evar!!! i swear it wasn't even human what that guy reaked off... i backed up a bit pretending to fiddle w/ my locker and it still stank! the whole hallway fucking stank of him! at one point i dry heaved, but quickly passed it off as a fake caugh.... but i still think he noticed :( i feel bad, but fucking hell!!!

mild stink is ok, we need a few stinkers around for conversation starters... but this dude! holy shit! he needs a biohazard sign on his fucking shirt or something :erm

*ends rant*
moral of the story! wear deodorant!

Esty
01-14-2004, 10:53 PM
Sounds like it wouldn't have helped him anyway.

GreenEggsNSpam
01-14-2004, 11:00 PM
I knew this one guy, who always had a bad case of stinking up a room.
Everytime he would come over to my friends house, he would go to sleep on his bed. And when he slept, he always lad the pillow under his armpit.
It was fucking nasty, sometimes we would have to wash the sheets. :erm

wild light
01-14-2004, 11:00 PM
there was a kid who sat next to me for a whole semester, and i swear, he never put on deodorant once that whole semester. i was about to buy him a stick of deodorant and put it on his desk, but over winter break my anger died down.

vanilla
01-14-2004, 11:08 PM
but it's cool to smell

autumnNOCTURNE
01-14-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Hyperbole
I remember this girl who just stank of some sort of perfume. It was patchouli or something, and would have been nice in small doses, but she wore so much that it literally made me feel sick to my stomach.
She sat next to me in my grade 12 english class for a whole school year, because it was non-semestered. I don't know how I stood it.

You know, no employee of the University of Waterloo is allowed to wear perfume anymore.
I think it's great.

DeadOpera
01-14-2004, 11:27 PM
In highschool i had a friend with a problem with not brushing his teeth. We called him stinky... Anyways we ended up sticking tooth paste and floss and that kinda stuff into his locker.
I'm always checkin to see if i smell like BO or have bad breath. I don't want to offend anyone.

Lizzy Lover
01-14-2004, 11:37 PM
bo is the ewwy!

Ensoul
01-15-2004, 12:52 AM
I just don't smell. I put on deoderant but it makes me smell not bad, or good, just nothing. Thats the way I want it I guess.

Yeah, nothing worse than the smelly kid in class, there is always at least one.

mewl
01-15-2004, 02:55 AM
bo was such a big problem when i lived in saudi. you had tons of people that basically didn't believe in deodorant at my school. an example being shiv deb varma, a kid who had more more allowance money per month than my dad made in that same month. it just wasn't a part of his culture and he smelled like absolute ASS. the heat didn't do anything to help, either. but i'm sure you could imagine.

there would be days where i would sweat so much that it didn't even matter that i put deodorant on in the morning. so always, just in case, i'd bring a stick of it and bottle of cologne with me.

2Marlon2Brando
01-15-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by mewl
bo was such a big problem when i lived in saudi. you had tons of people that basically didn't believe in deodorant at my school. an example being shiv deb varma, a kid who had more more allowance money per month than my dad made in that same month. it just wasn't a part of his culture and he smelled like absolute ASS. the heat didn't do anything to help, either. but i'm sure you could imagine.

gotta love that arab smell.

boy, that sure does take me back...