View Full Version : Cocktar: If you can figure out who Ace of Aces really is, you win major respect dude

bjornborg.org
10-31-2002, 04:14 AM
It's one thing for your boy Irrelevant to make the simple discovery that bjornborg.org is coming from a Marquette IP address - woah, the same exact one as Ace of Aces.

And then you take all the credit that's great.

If you can find out the mystery of who I am (this has been a recent post that attracted few netphorians' attention) then you have accomplished something at least no one has pulled off. There have been suggestions, but nothing more than "you aren't really a newbie" etc.

The ball is in your court numbnuts.

Cactuar
10-31-2002, 04:23 AM
Once "Ace of Aces" does something worthwile, Maybe I'll care.

Squashing Pineapples
10-31-2002, 04:26 AM
http://www.meltedmoon.dk/who-cares/who-cares.jpg

Boner
10-31-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Cactuar
Once "Ace of Aces" does something worthwile, Maybe I'll care.

Right. But you felt it worthwile to let everyone know that I am bjornborg.org so they could adjust their ignore lists accordingly.

In the warped world of Cocktar, what will it take for Ace of Aces to do something worthwile?

Do I have to post cliched thread after cliched thread like you?

Do I have to go on regular powertrips like you?

Do I have to have an unoriginal avatar like you?

What do I have to do, tell me. All I want is for people to see Ace of Aces and think, even Cocktar doesn't compare to that guy.

Mr. Rhinoceros
10-31-2002, 07:39 AM
<font color=#007AAA face="courier new">He always reminded me of i hate myself, but less hostile.</font>

scouse_dave
10-31-2002, 07:47 AM
Ace of Aces has a brain

which is quite a refreshing change on this board

Mr Snatch-O-Rama
10-31-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by The Ace of Aces

Right. But you felt it worthwile to let everyone know that I am bjornborg.org so they could adjust their ignore lists accordingly.

In the warped world of Cocktar, what will it take for Ace of Aces to do something worthwile?

Do I have to post cliched thread after cliched thread like you?

Do I have to go on regular powertrips like you?

Do I have to have an unoriginal avatar like you?

What do I have to do, tell me. All I want is for people to see Ace of Aces and think, even Cocktar doesn't compare to that guy.

Ah yes, that musky smell of "FUCK YOU MODS, I'M GOING TO PLAY WITH MY BALL SOMEWHERE ELSE BY MYSELF" hits again. Look at him, with his strapping qualities, attacking the power!

For jesus's fucks sake, shut up.

Smiley33
10-31-2002, 12:33 PM
PAY ATTENTION TO HIS POWER! YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT: HE WILL BECOME THE NEXT SNIPER, AND SHOOT US WITH AN INTERNET BOOMSTICK OF REVENGE! BE NICE TO HIM, I HEARD HE HAS TESTSCHTICKULAR CANCER LOL! CUNT LOOL

Smiley33
10-31-2002, 12:39 PM
This guy is fucking unstable. He's going to snap and register another secret username to leave clues for another "oh my god, let's watch in awe as Ace of Aces morphs into his top-secret evildoing username and tricks the mods lol!" investigation. Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "Everyone Pretend You Give a Shit: Troll Edition."

DeviousJ
10-31-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Smiley33
This guy is fucking unstable. He's going to snap and register another secret username to leave clues for another "oh my god, let's watch in awe as Ace of Aces morphs into his top-secret evildoing username and tricks the mods lol!" investigation. Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of "Everyone Pretend You Give a Shit: Troll Edition."

I just noticed his sig. Jesus Christ

Smiley33
10-31-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

I just noticed his sig. Jesus Christ

yeah, he's pretty fucking depraved.

DeviousJ
10-31-2002, 12:54 PM

yeah, he's pretty fucking depraved.

I meant the 'man, that was a good one. I'm gonna immortalize my wit in my sig!' angle

Mr Snatch-O-Rama
10-31-2002, 12:57 PM

Yep, the trolls will be running free, using the names of popular tennis players as their evil disguise! First bjorn borg...then what? John McEnroe 3:16? 69Samprasxo69? God knows. And indeed, who cares?

He's probably jerking away at this moment, thinking about how much "power" he holds over the mods, and how much he's "affected" them with his terrifying questions.

Smiley33
10-31-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

I meant the 'man, that was a good one. I'm gonna immortalize my wit in my sig!' angle

well, as long as you noticed it. That's why it's there, after all!

Boner
10-31-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Mr Snatch-O-Rama

For jesus's fucks sake, shut up.

Okay. But only because you asked on account of jesus's fucks sake.