View Full Version : nofx420fugazi's location is listed as Tyler Durden

Transformer
01-12-2004, 12:22 AM
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

nofx420fugazi
01-12-2004, 12:29 AM
What the fuck is your problem?

i would totally kick your ass brad pitt style, you faggot aborigine.

go suck you're boyfriends penis you loser.

Transformer
01-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by nofx420fugazi
What the fuck is your problem?

i would totally kick your ass brad pitt style, you faggot aborigine.

go suck you're boyfriends penis you loser.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would you have sex with Pitt? seriously.

nofx420fugazi
01-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Transformer
Would you have sex with Pitt? seriously.

haha dude. i have a wife dude, there is no way i could be gay. your even more gay for thinking that i am gay. brad pitt is just the coolest dude ever. i dont want to marry him. hes cooler than any other two cool dudes put together.

come join my fight club in cincinatti if you think your so tough. haha. my wife could probably kick your ass. some other dude beat her pretty hard last week, but i have been practicing with her and she is getting pretty tough.

haha. she will pull down your pants and everyone can laugh at your small penis and can take pictures and shit. haha.

Transformer
01-12-2004, 12:47 AM
Ah yes, your fight club.......how is that going? didn't you just break rule number one by talking about it did you? I'm telling everyone....

i was going to start a Foot Clan after watching teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 back in the day....but being seven years of age, i considered it a bit immature.

nofx420fugazi
01-12-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Transformer

i was going to start a Foot Clan after watching teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 back in the day....but being seven years of age, i considered it a bit immature.

teenage mutant ninja turtles! haha. your really cool ddue. haha. i can't believe you were talking shit and you like the ninja turtles. no wonder you have a small penis and no girlfriend. haha.

nevermind, your not cool enough for my fight club.

Transformer
01-12-2004, 12:59 AM
i can't believe you were talking shit and you like the ninja turtles.

I can't believe you disregarded the fact that i said i was 7 years of ago

You are a full grown man starting a fight club? The joke isn't even funny anymore

Why want Pitt in the sack when you rented the movie like.....3 hours ago, it seems..it's very 1999

And i would totally slap your wife for being with a loser like you...maybe i should start my foot clan to battle your club, lolz

Fattening Ass
01-12-2004, 01:01 AM
-_-

Transformer
01-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I like this thread....lets continue