View Full Version : Discovering blood and thinking "how am I bleeding?"

Ihaman
01-09-2004, 05:43 PM
I thought it was sweat, until I looked down at my keyboard and it was *covered* with blood. (I have hyperhydrosis...my palms sweat uncontrollably).
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID TO BLEED THIS MUCH!
I have a huge gash on the side of my finger that doesn't hurt at all. :(

I_was_aborted
01-09-2004, 05:45 PM
I had a really bad bike wreck once where I scraped up my whole chest, elbows and I split open my chin (6 stiches). Since my adrenaline was rushing I felt numb all over but then I looked down and saw I was covered in blood. I didn't have a shirt on...and my whole chest was red with blood from scrapes. Then a stream of blood started gushing down my chest. I had a friend with me(he caused the wreck) and I asked him where the blood was coming from. He looked at me and freaked out. He said he wans't supposed to be hanging out with me and he hopped on his bike and left me. I thought I was bleeding from a split in my head but it was just my chin. I was pretty roughed up.

Ihaman
01-09-2004, 05:46 PM
I got bit by a dog in my chin last week, too..it didn't hurt but I felt the teeth go into my chin, and rip the skin apart from inside.

There was blood everywhere, it was cool.

Nimrod
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
I'd say you're bleeding pretty well.

Ihaman
01-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Nimrod
I'd say you're bleeding pretty well.

You don't say.

peabody
01-09-2004, 05:52 PM
i get that all the time.

Ihaman
01-09-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by peabody
i get that all the time.

omg brothers

peabody
01-09-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Ihaman

omg brothers
no!

if we're brothers how can we do it when you come to chicago in march?

Ensoul
01-09-2004, 05:57 PM
When I was 11 I fell of my bike and I got this very deep cut in my foot. I forgot how deep it was though.

There is still a scar so obviously it was severe.

Ihaman
01-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by peabody

no!

if we're brothers how can we do it when you come to chicago in march?

stop being so sex-crazed.

peabody
01-09-2004, 06:01 PM

stop being so sex-crazed.
i'm trying to become the new JPK

Toast
01-09-2004, 09:21 PM
I thought it was sweat, until I looked down at my keyboard and it was *covered* with blood. (I have hyperhydrosis...my palms sweat uncontrollably).
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I DID TO BLEED THIS MUCH!
I have a huge gash on the side of my finger that doesn't hurt at all. :(

well, you're at that age when you start getting your period. it's perfectly normal and natural

pastor
01-09-2004, 09:25 PM
Looks like I need to lend Matt my tattered, suspiciously stained copy of Are You There, God? It's Me, Margaret.

pastor
01-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Toast
well, you're at that age when you start getting your period. it's perfectly normal and natural GODDAMN YOU FOR GETTING TO THE REQUISITE MENSTRUATION JOKE FIRST. AND GODDAMN ME FOR NOT READING THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING.

SuckSuckStyle
01-09-2004, 09:39 PM
you're becoming a woman!