View Full Version : MATTHEW GOOD: when the fuck is that cd coming out anyway?


Smiley33
10-30-2002, 11:59 AM
It was supposed to come out late 2002, but now it's pushed to 2003. I have the single "Weapon" (you can watch the video on http://www.matthewgood.net ). I guess it was pretty obvious that he'd be good solo, but if Weapon's any clue to what the rest of the album is like, two thumbs fucking up.

Sean Casey
10-30-2002, 12:02 PM
I can't wait. I hope it lives up the the high standards of Canadian rock recently pushed by Nickelback and Our Lady Peace.

Jesse Miller
10-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
I can't wait. I hope it lives up the the high standards of Canadian rock recently pushed by Nickelback and Our Lady Peace.

MATTHEW BAD: when the fuck is it gonna be more derivitive than it already is?

Smiley33
10-30-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Sean Casey
I can't wait. I hope it lives up the the high standards of Canadian rock recently pushed by Nickelback and Our Lady Peace.

if you think that's our worst, you've never listened to a Canadian radio station.

But fuck you and ODREE TATOO. Matthew Good is a beautiful, beautiful man.

Jesse Miller
10-30-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Smiley33

Matthew Good is a beautiful, beautiful man.

...If you define beauty as utterly derivative, vacantly uninspired, radio-frendly alterno-crap.

Smiley33
10-30-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


...If you define beauty as utterly derivative, vacantly uninspired, radio-frendly alterno-crap.

wow, did you get that quote out of Spin magazine? Nice.

Why Am I So Ugly?
10-30-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Smiley33


wow, did you get that quote out of Spin magazine? Nice.
"lol"