View Full Version : i went out and bought things to make myself happy...

mewl
12-24-2003, 09:55 AM
...but they didn't make me happy. but i did get to talk to meredith for like five minutes on aim. that sort of made me happy. meh...

i got kill hannah's for never and ever and rasputina's lost and found. and berry flavored water. and a pack of smokes.

my cousins want me to go bowling with them in like an hour. i don't want to look at them. they want me to go to mass with them tomorrow evening, but i don't want to look at them. then i have to go to my uncle's christmas party and watch drunk people. and then i have to go to his house on christmas morning and open presents i don't want...

merry? no.

DevilSaint
12-24-2003, 10:04 AM
I did that yesterday, went to Best Buy and bought myself a ton of useless crap for Christmas. It never works tho. Now I still feel just as shitty but surrounded by presents I don't feel like using right now.

In so many words - fuck christmas time

mirrar
12-24-2003, 10:16 AM
i love chirstmas because buying things for other people ALWAYS makes me happy.. i spent a ton on my family this year and i love when my mom screams at me for getting her so much because i know she secretly loves it.. however after this morning its going to take a lot to make me as happy as i was all this week :(

useful idiot
12-24-2003, 10:19 AM
i bought some dvds for myslef today....but what sucks is that i dont have money to buy anything for my family. i spent more on my netphorian secret santa than i did on my family...meh

GreenEggsNSpam
12-24-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
however after this morning its going to take a lot to make me as happy as i was all this week :(
Please dont tell me you are talking about Gary?

that bitch kristin
12-24-2003, 11:01 AM
I bought a zipper belly button ring and a Cin-a-yum wetzle's pretzle and that's damned fine christmas to me! i'm glad to be around family and friends without screaming and hating people, but i bet that'll happen when i want to do something for new years. i miss meredith and i would absofuckingloutely love to go see her, but i doubt my parents will let me. i'm like :) when i think about christmas, but :( when i realize what little time i have to spend it with people that aren't near my college.

mirrar
12-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by GreenEggsNSpam

Please dont tell me you are talking about Gary? no... of course not... :o