View Full Version : I hate this time of year

strange_one
12-21-2003, 01:34 PM
<font color=33FFFF> from about the second week of December until the end of January, fuck all new comes out from any labels, I'll just have to rely on buying import experimental stuff that has taken a few months to get down here.

my girlfriend bought me the new johnny cash box though, that should keep me occupied for a few days</font>

Irrelevant
12-22-2003, 02:00 AM
*checks releases*

i was going to list some stuff but you're kind of right, ain't shit coming out really.

The Hafler Trio had a few discs come out last week. The Mountain Goats put out a 7". uh. Mute put out two Diamanda Galas albums. Team Doyobi put out a remix LP.

nothing is coming out until January 12th when there's a Ellen Allien remix cd and Minimal Compact is putting out a 3cd anthology.

ooh, on Jaunary 20th, a Cornelius dvd is coming out on matador! neat. that's also the day that Boy in da Corner by Dizzee Rascal gets issued domestically.

and a clouddead 12" is coming out next month? weird.

Irrelevant
12-22-2003, 02:15 AM
oh, and Numbers is putting out an album in January and Acute/Carpark is issuing a comp of this french synthpunk band called Metal Urbain. taylor deupree is putting out a cd.

cap'n jazz
12-22-2003, 02:30 AM
Merzbow is releasing 932809283509832 years worth of industrial noise in glorious stereo

Sean Casey
12-22-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Irrelevant

The Hafler Trio had a few discs come out last week.

o rly?

TiaraGurl
12-22-2003, 04:45 AM
maybe you could make a 2004 anticipated thread to keep yourself busy?

Irrelevant
12-22-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Sean Casey

o rly?

according to brainwashed, yeah

* The Hafler Trio - Kill The King CD [remastered reissue] (Korm Plastics, The Netherlands)
The Hafler Trio - how to slice a loaf of bread part one 3xCD (Phonometrography, UK)
The Hafler Trio & Autechre - 3o/h3 2xCD3" (Phonometrography, UK)

+

The Hafler Trio - the concentrated recapturing of thought 10" (Slapart, US)
The Hafler Trio - normally. 2xCD (Soleilmoon, US)

i'd like to hear that thing with autechre

strange_one
12-22-2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Irrelevant
and a clouddead 12" is coming out next month? weird.

<font color=33FFFF> yup, I think they got a new full-length out around march/april</font>