View Full Version : the day the world cried

nothing matters
10-28-2002, 09:19 PM
i saw this thing on vh1 about these girls who go to cliff burton's grave, and it made me realize how sad i am that he is no longer with us. he is the best bas guitarist ever. he does things with bass that only u can dream about.

nothing matters
10-28-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth

like shove it all the way up my ass with no lube?

show some repsect, assface! he's dead!

nothing matters
10-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth

thank goodness.

u don't even know what real music is.

sawdust restaurants
10-28-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters
u don't even know what real music is.

Yes, but I bet he knows what real music ISN'T--dead guys can't make it.

nothing matters
10-28-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants

Yes, but I bet he knows what real music ISN'T--dead guys can't make it.

he lives on in his music, dumbass!

Mason R Butler
10-29-2002, 01:49 AM
He played bass in a speed metal band. How insignificant can you get? Sure, it's sad that a person is dead, and that they died in such a horrible way. Musically, though, there were (and are) better bass players. That amazing bass solo he played just sounds like a guitarist wanking off on a bass to me. Big fucking deal.

Jesse Miller
10-29-2002, 11:42 AM
i saw this thing on vh1 about these girls who go to cliff burton's grave, and it made me realize how sad i am that he is no longer with us. he is the best bas guitarist ever. he does things with bass that only u can dream about.

It would be my pleasure to dig up Cliff Burton rotting carcas and shove Paul McCartney's '65 Rickenbacker down his throat so the headstalk can pertrude from his ass, because that is the closest to talent that Burton will ever come.

He is so fucking overrated. Go buy a Rush record.

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller

It would be my pleasure to dig up Cliff Burton rotting carcas and shove Paul McCartney's '65 Rickenbacker down his throat so the headstalk can pertrude from his ass, because that is the closest to talent that Burton will ever come.

He is so fucking overrated. Go buy a Rush record.

the beatles sucked and they always will. u are a fucking asshole! listen 2 metallica again! cliff kicks ass!

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by I Hate Music
He played bass in a speed metal band. How insignificant can you get? Sure, it's sad that a person is dead, and that they died in such a horrible way. Musically, though, there were (and are) better bass players. That amazing bass solo he played just sounds like a guitarist wanking off on a bass to me. Big fucking deal.

speed metal is harder than u think! u really don't know as much as u think, motherfucker!

Jesse Miller
10-29-2002, 04:16 PM

the beatles sucked and they always will. u are a fucking asshole! listen 2 metallica again! cliff kicks ass!

If I listened to Metallica again I'd fucking fall asleep. Cliff Boring...

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller

If I listened to Metallica again I'd fucking fall asleep. Cliff Boring...

u are a fucking dumb assface! metallica rock and they always will!

cliff forever!

sawdust restaurants
10-29-2002, 04:21 PM
Hey! Hey! I've got it!

Listening to Burton's bass playing makes me want to jump off a ...

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey! Hey! I've got it!

he does put a lot of emotion into his songs! but if u think it makes people kill themself u r way off!

Pumpkinpie
10-29-2002, 06:43 PM
oh my god, why isn't you guys ignoring this guy???? he doesn't belong to Netphoria! fuck why is he here?? not to make any friends obviously.......

LOL fucking cool joke sawdust restaurant!!! i'm on your side, and Jesse Miller......

AndySlash
10-29-2002, 07:42 PM
Hey! Hey! I've got it!

lofuckingL

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Pumpkinpie
oh my god, why isn't you guys ignoring this guy???? he doesn't belong to Netphoria! fuck why is he here?? not to make any friends obviously.......

LOL fucking cool joke sawdust restaurant!!! i'm on your side, and Jesse Miller......

who are u to say where i belong?

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by AndySlash

lofuckingL

laugh it up, nerdy fatass! i'm the one gettin laid!

Mason R Butler
10-30-2002, 03:17 AM
IWNBT! I just realized that nobdy lives in Maryland, especially not such an adamant Metallica fan.