View Full Version : who r your favorite bands?


nothing matters
10-28-2002, 08:12 PM
i like:

tool
metallica
smashing pumpkins
chevelle
p.o.d.
system of a down
nin

raygun
10-28-2002, 09:13 PM
Pumpkins
Radiohead
Bright Eyes
The Clash
Ben Folds Five
The Flaming Lips
Modest Mouse
Rancid
The Beatles
Pink Floyd

Red Wine Cage
10-29-2002, 12:24 AM
pumpkins
leah andreone
drugstore
atari teenage riot
frogpond
cranberries
kill hannah
marcy playground

i'm not thinking too clearly right now.

np: atari teenage riot "western decay"

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage
pumpkins
leah andreone
drugstore
atari teenage riot
frogpond
cranberries
kill hannah
marcy playground

i'm not thinking too clearly right now.

np: atari teenage riot "western decay"

the only bands i know on ur list r the pumpkins cranberries and marcy's playground. they are all gay except the pumpkins.

Jesse Miller
10-29-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters
i like:

tool
metallica
smashing pumpkins
chevelle
p.o.d.
system of a down
nin

Cool! I like these bands...

The Polyphinc Spree
The Flaming Lips
Mercury Rev
Of Montreal

You should check all those bands out, the fucking rock HARD!

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


Cool! I like these bands...

The Polyphinc Spree
The Flaming Lips
Mercury Rev
Of Montreal

You should check all those bands out, the fucking rock HARD!

are u shitting me?

Jesse Miller
10-29-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


are u shitting me?

Nope. They all rock harder than Tool and Metallica put together in one band.

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by killtheyouth
seriously man, Of Montreal are the best fucking metal band around today. They have the best skullfucking speed metal riffs. I'd compare it to early Metallica, only EVEN BETTER. dude i cant believe you havent heard them.

if they are so good how come i never hear them?

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Jesse Miller


Nope. They all rock harder than Tool and Metallica put together in one band.

hahahahaha! u are full of so much fucking shit!

Mustard
10-29-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


if they are so good how come i never hear them? :rolleyes:

Cactuar
10-29-2002, 04:52 PM
Of Montreal are so heavy, sometimes I can't bear to listen.

Kill The Poor
10-29-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


if they are so good how come i never hear them?

Because you listen to shit.

Best Looking Boy
10-29-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Cactuar
Of Montreal are so heavy, sometimes I can't bear to listen. Now you're just flat out lying!

nothing matters
10-29-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Kill The Poor


Because you listen to shit.

fuck u! i listen to better shit than u can even dream about!

Red Wine Cage
10-29-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


the only bands i know on ur list r the pumpkins cranberries and marcy's playground. they are all gay except the pumpkins.
but...wait...who is marcy's playground?

anyway, how do you know if they're gay if you've never even heard of them?...that's right, you're a troll. never mind.

Thoughtless
10-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


the only bands i know on ur list r the pumpkins cranberries and marcy's playground. they are all gay except the pumpkins.

Ok....even if those bands were gay, that wouldn't have anything to do with whether the music is good or not.

I should stop wasting my time replying to trolls.

Mason R Butler
10-30-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Best Looking Boy
Now you're just flat out lying!
No, it's true. Sometimes Of Montreal are too overpowering for me, too.

Anyway, my favorite band is Cliff Burton.

Boner
10-30-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by nothing matters


hahahahaha! u are full of so much fucking shit!

Shut up amazing disgrace. Your schtick is wearing thin.

nothing matters
10-30-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage

but...wait...who is marcy's playground?

anyway, how do you know if they're gay if you've never even heard of them?...that's right, you're a troll. never mind.

i have heard that fucking sex and candy song. that song blows a big cock. i hate that shit.

frail_and_bedazzled
10-30-2002, 08:59 PM
the softies

don't let the name fool you, these guys are total beef! all testosterone and power chords! totally kosher!

Red Wine Cage
10-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


i have heard that fucking sex and candy song. that song blows a big cock. i hate that shit.
but, that's onlyone song, mr matters.

besides, you still haven't answered my question about proclaiming something sucks without hearing it.

oh, that's right. you're a http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/events/images/troll.jpg

nothing matters
10-30-2002, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Red Wine Cage

but, that's onlyone song, mr matters.

besides, you still haven't answered my question about proclaiming something sucks without hearing it.

oh, that's right. you're a http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/events/images/troll.jpg

u dont have to hear everything by a band to know they suck! i havent heard justin timberlakes new album but i know it sucks a big dick!

Smiley33
10-30-2002, 11:10 PM
WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE

Red Wine Cage
10-30-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by nothing matters


u dont have to hear everything by a band to know they suck! i havent heard justin timberlakes new album but i know it sucks a big dick!
i can understand not listening to justin's new album because you don't like him (aka you know who he is), but you don't even know who atari teenage riot, kill hannah, and frogpond are.
http://www.timewarp-toys.com/troll.jpg