View Full Version : I saw something weird..

-Tragedy-
12-14-2003, 03:01 AM
We were driving home from my boyfriend's work Christmas party tonight and we saw a little kid standing on the corner of an intersection. It was about midnight. The kid was dressed nice and was just standing there on the corner. It was almost like I was dreaming because I couldn't believe that he was standing there. He was only about 8 or 9. I called the police on my cell phone and they were supposed to check it out. They made me describe him and all that, but now I'm curious as to if they found him after I called or not. We should have turned around and went back, but didn't.

twice
12-14-2003, 03:15 AM
i saw a woman walking down the street when i got to my front door tonight. totally surreal shit.

Oranjes
12-14-2003, 03:22 AM
weird shit happens. i saw a fight today! two grown men fighting, it was awesome. :D

Future Boy
12-14-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by twice
i saw a woman walking down the street when i got to my front door tonight. totally surreal shit. :D

akaneironokaze
12-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Future Boy
:D

your avatar makes me think you're a buly

Nimrod's Son
12-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Busybodies suck.

vanilla
12-14-2003, 02:46 PM
a few years ago i saw this little boy standing on a street corner. he was like 3 years old, wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants and it was winter. i asked him what he was doing and where his mom or dad was. and he said he didn't nkow. so i called the cops. yeah, fun story, :erm

Isle
12-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by -Tragedy-
We were driving home from my boyfriend's work Christmas party tonight and we saw a little kid standing on the corner of an intersection. It was about midnight. The kid was dressed nice and was just standing there on the corner. It was almost like I was dreaming because I couldn't believe that he was standing there. He was only about 8 or 9. I called the police on my cell phone and they were supposed to check it out. They made me describe him and all that, but now I'm curious as to if they found him after I called or not. We should have turned around and went back, but didn't.

hey, that was you who called the feds? you screwed up my operation:mad: you'll pay for this