View Full Version : Hey trykristin, who will win?

sppunk
11-26-2003, 04:30 AM
Ole Miss or Mississippi State?

Remember when those teams used to be ranked a lot and actually played for meaningful bowls? Man, those were the days!

Wait, you go to Southern Miss don't you? Fuck, it's all the same. Shitty Mississippi state schools represent!

that bitch kristin
11-26-2003, 04:33 AM
i go to Ole Miss.

we ranked for something in the SEC (7 and 0?) we lost against memphis, texas tech, and someone else i think, but all the SEC games we played we won. dont' quote me. and would've played atlanta if it wasn't for those shitty fucking refs at the LSU game.
state hasn't won a game this year and they suck and they always will.
but i do have friends that go to state so i'm only saying their football team sucks.

we'll win but i dont' much care anymore. my spirit was broken after the lsu loss.
eli's foot was stepped on and that allowed him to get sacked when we were SO CLOSE to making a touchdown?@?#@ and what the FUCK was up with the kicker GODDAMNIT@?!?!

yeah i wanted to celebrate but everyone left town disheartened.:(

Boner
11-26-2003, 10:28 AM
But at least they play for the Golden Egg or some shit.

My school plays its rival TCU for a fucking Iron Skillet every year. "Who are the ad wizards that came up with that one?"

Nimrod's Son
11-26-2003, 11:01 AM
Ole Miss is one of the few teams that doesn't require mouthpieces for their players due to the extreme lack of teeth on their players and fans.

that bitch kristin
11-26-2003, 03:19 PM
you're thinking of arkansas state. all our players have their teeth and so do the fans since our entire school is made up of pretty boys with daddy's money. they buy us all alcohol and throw huge parties so i think they have enough money to take care of their teeth.

i don't know who they're going to replace eli with but i think it's spurlock, the junior, instead of the freshman.