View Full Version : this is why i fucking hate my dad's father

twilightfadez
11-20-2003, 02:18 PM
aka as my "grandfather" but i never liked to acknowledge that
him and his wife.

anyway, some of you know he's been a dick to my dad and my mom and i....long story really.

so they were here in miami visiting, and the other day i come home and theres a $100 bill on my desk. i ask my dad what it was for and he said they gave me my xmas present. not even a fucking card. i would rather have the card than the money honestly.
so i call and say thanks and shit.

so today they're leaving to go back home and since my dad is flying away also, they come to pick him up to go to the airport together. so i live in an apt. building where you have to call the apt. so they can ring you up. so my grandfather calls and this is what eh says

g: "hello"
me: "hey! are you downstairs?"
g: "yes, tell your father to come down"
me: "oh? why dont you guys just come up?"
[their flight isn't until 5 fucking pm]
g: "what for?"
me: *clicks*

what for? fucking ass. to see your grandaughter or something...you know the one that lives in another country.
goes to show how much they ever loved me.
:mad:
i dont know why im so mad cos i dont love them...but this thing really ticked me off
jerk.klasjkldajklsdjklasjksajjasjsdja :mad:

Mayfuck
11-20-2003, 02:21 PM
Man you are a bitch grand daughter.

Send that 100 dollars over to me if you don't like it.

Lola The Slut
11-20-2003, 02:22 PM
:( god, i know how that feels...im sorry.

Toby
11-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Be lucky they even care about you. My grandparents on my dads side don't even acknowledge us kids.

Mayfuck
11-20-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Lola The Slut
:( god, i know how that feels...im sorry.

Fuck you, spoiled brat.

twilightfadez
11-20-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Toby
Be lucky they even care about you. My grandparents on my dads side don't even acknowledge us kids.
that's the whole point...they don't!!!!!!
i never talk to them..never see them...only when they come here and i sometimes get a present. not a phonecall nothing.
this is their 3rd present i have ever gotten in life from them

Toby
11-20-2003, 02:30 PM
The last time I've seen or talked to them was in 2001 at a family reunion, before that was in like 1995. We spent a summer in TX with them and then before that was probably sometime in the 80's. They never call, send cards or even call.

twilightfadez
11-20-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Toby
The last time I've seen or talked to them was in 2001 at a family reunion, before that was in like 1995. We spent a summer in TX with them and then before that was probably sometime in the 80's. They never call, send cards or even call.

:(
bastards.

Salena Child
11-20-2003, 02:36 PM
my grandparents love me :)

twilightfadez
11-20-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Salena Child
my grandparents love me :)

my moms parents are the best!
but my real grandfather passed away 3 years ago :(

chsllama
11-20-2003, 03:36 PM
MAYBE IF YOU DIDN"T LIKE HOWARD STERN YOUR GRANDPARENTS WOULDNT TREAT YOU LIKE THE MINDLESS FUCK THAT YOU ARE!

twilightfadez
11-20-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by chsllama
MAYBE IF YOU DIDN"T LIKE HOWARD STERN YOUR GRANDPARENTS WOULDNT TREAT YOU LIKE THE MINDLESS FUCK THAT YOU ARE!

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!@!@!!!!

chsllama
11-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by twilightfadez
THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!@!@!!!!

no problemo.

silent1
11-20-2003, 04:15 PM
hehe