View Full Version : Did anyone (will anyone) see Cat Power on this tour?

neophyte
10-25-2002, 04:42 PM
Just wondering. I heard from the folks in Baltimore that she sucked ass so badly.

Still, I drove the two hours to Asheville to try and witness the suckiness myself, but the show was sold out.

~neophyte~

lawson
10-25-2002, 06:01 PM
she played in Chapel Hill and wouldnt even come out on stage until half way through- she has major stage fright issues or some shit

Mayfuck
10-25-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by PhantomFM
she played in Chapel Hill and wouldnt even come out on stage until half way through- she has major stage fright issues or some shit

What a dumb bitch. I cannot stand Chan Marshall.

sickbadthing
10-26-2002, 05:35 PM
I saw here a few months back and the show was good. No one gave her a hard time so she didn't break down or anything... she didn't finish a lot of her songs though. She did as much talking and joking with the audience as she did singing.

I personally like that she's a nut. I'd never heckle her at one of her shows let alone think of beating her face in with a brick. She has a very pretty face and I'd much rather hump her than hurt her.

Junebug
10-27-2002, 02:53 AM
I love her cover of Sea of Love, heh. But that and one other song whose (which?) name escapes me are the only things I've heard from her. Not to sound sadistic or anything but I think it'd be kind of interesting to see if/how someone "breaks down" on stage. It's kind of interesting. I feel like a total cretin saying that.

ummm the only dates I can find of hers are in mid-november in Europe. Am I missing some dates?

patrick
10-27-2002, 04:10 AM
she gave the worst show i've ever been to.

her voice was hoarse and nearly gone, but she still performed. she sounded like an 80-year old in need of an oxygen tank. then after 30 minutes into it, she said there was a better show going on somewhere else, and that she was sorry and was going to attend it instead.

fuck that bitch.

shaniqua
10-27-2002, 12:47 PM
cunt power!

spa ced
10-27-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by failure
then after 30 minutes into it, she said there was a better show going on somewhere else, and that she was sorry and was going to attend it instead.

fuck that bitch.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
THE BITCH GETS PAID AND STILL LEAVES TO GO WATCH A DIFFERENT BAND.
I WOULD HAVE DEMANDED A REFUND.

Electron52
10-28-2002, 02:29 AM
Hum!

Dawn2Dusk
10-28-2002, 01:17 PM
chan marshall is god!!!!

Mayfuck
10-28-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by pale_princess
cunt power!

lol