View Full Version : so susie has a mid-term today

Samsa
10-25-2002, 12:25 PM
julio i 've basically done studying like enough studying i HOPE .ike have i? i think i've basically done my part maybe after this post i'll go review more like i dunno. it's too depressing to look over the like sample essay questions so i'm gonna ignore them right now i'm just looking over like the lists and saying '5TH CENTURY' really loud so maybe i'll remember but i didn't lie to you okay? man :( anyways

yeah. ughhh. she is sorta worried i don't know why :-( oh man she HAS to remember to take this book with her. HAS to. and like i was planning on waking up real early yesterday and studying all day but it didn't work like that. i woke up at 12 and went and i got back at one and hung ou ton netphoria until 2 or 2 30 then i did some studying 'till 3 30 then iw ent to orcehstra then i came back and i went to dinner until like 7 cuz i was fucking around with my roommate and someone from upstairs and then he left then someone else from upstairs came and i didn't wanna leave cuz i didn't want him to be alone :-( lol so we were just fucking around eating english muffins and like. i dunno. talking smack and theeeeen i get back and ohhh man. my friend calls and like. oh my roommate picks up the phone she was still hyper and she ' s like yelling at him on the phone cuz he's nto who she was hoping would be on the phone and i pick up the phone and i'ma ll 'hello' and my roommate shouts 'NO SHE DOES NOT WANT TO GO PRACTICE WITH YOU' which sorta like. pissed me off a little because like i'm scared that now he thinks i was complaining about going to practice with him although it was realyl helpful practicing and i wanna do that in the future a whole bunch especially in a couple weeks when i'm gonna have to work on beethoven's 5th symphony and stuff anywyas. that bothered me and he ended up telling me he had to go to this like.

ugh. performance with like a soprano and some man singer. umm not a tenor the other a baritone yeah. and a pianist like some presentation on 'broadway: an american tradition' and it seemed kewl and i was torn about my midterm and shit and i couldn't make up my mind like ummmmmmm you know. like ummmm what do i do? you know. and i couldn't make up my mind but he said his mom sent him some cookies in the mail and he'd give one to me and i was all 'oh okay!' so we went to this thing lol. yeah lol is the operative term it was sorta scary. like they sang some pretty good songs but some of the songs were scary cuz this woman was a soprano and tried to sing broadway songs like they were operas or some shit like wtf?

and lol. when the man. the man got some lyrics like fucked up it got me mad like he messed up maria i was all :mad: cuz i take that song very seriously. but. he was singing 'some enchanted evening' and it was very uncomfortable cuz i'm sistting there going 'i know there's something funny connected to that song' and i was sorta giggling well trying not to just cuz i KNEW there was something funny and i couldn't remember what. then halfway through i remembered it had to do wit hthis joke this girl once told me (i'll tell you if you care although you sorta have to hear the joke to get it but i think i could pull it off) then i started REALLY laughing and iw as a pretty small auditgorium and i was convinced the singing man could see me yeah.

andtheeen ooh man they kissed :X at the end the last song it was sooo fucking weird. they sang a duet and kissed at the end like wtf? and then i REALLY started laughing like shaking lauhging oh man. yeh. and then i get back and i'm all hm hm hm and i take a shower right? yeah. and then julio comes on! oh man! and i talk to julio and we have a nice convo :) and i get some studying done in the process well quite a bit i guess b ut yeah :) i was up 'till 2 like talking to julio and shit :-) hm hm hm. but i told him not to come online at this tiem cuz i said i'd be studying and i didn't need him distracting me lol :( and he didn't now i'ma ll sad like where's julio? :( yeah. aand. so iw as studying a little just now for like 30 mins as i said above and i guess. i dunno. am i prepared? i'm horrible at studying. like i love working like i always get my reading done on time or what hav eyou, but studying just kills me it's too self-directed it makes me mad :( so yeah. anywayz. so i'm sorta anxious :-( please help me :-(

Cactuar
10-25-2002, 12:32 PM
tl,dr

Good luck, Suze :)

jenn
10-25-2002, 12:36 PM
suze- breathe. most professors realize you're a freshman and its your first midterm...they go easy on you. you'll be fine.

Samsa
10-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by melancholia
suze- breathe. most professors realize you're a freshman and its your first midterm...they go easy on you. you'll be fine.

umm it's not my first midterm stupid

and i know it's just a shit-easy class i just like to worry if you don't mind

wangcomputers
10-25-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Samsa

another fine display of gratitude from our resident psychotic

jenn
10-25-2002, 02:09 PM

jesus fucking christ suze. will you stop being such a psychotic cunt? i mean, seriously. anyway...it's your freshman year, professors know that, it's your first midterm season (are you happy now you fucking moronic bitch?) they're not going give you a hard time. worrying isn't going to get you anywhere, is it? in fact, getting yourself all fucking worked up about a fucking test is just going to make you do WORSE.

....and THANK YOU DAN <3

Travis Meekz
10-25-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by wangcomputers

another fine display of gratitude from our resident psychotic

fuck you. fuck all of you. hate you all. why can't you leave me alone. i post about my day and all i get is shit from everyone. you're gonna make me cry. where's julio. is he dead? now i need to go home to see my family. my sister is going to drive me home but i'm scared because she's going to want to talk and i hate her music. i hate her too. blah blah balh =adsfjhsdhdlfjdsfbdsfhldflhd

Travis Meekz
10-25-2002, 02:14 PM

jesus fucking christ suze. will you stop being such a psychotic cunt? i mean, seriously. anyway...it's your freshman year, professors know that, it's your first midterm season (are you happy now you fucking moronic bitch?) they're not going give you a hard time. worrying isn't going to get you anywhere, is it? in fact, getting yourself all fucking worked up about a fucking test is just going to make you do WORSE.

....and THANK YOU DAN <3

have you seen julio?

jenn
10-25-2002, 02:18 PM
the really fucked up part is that when she was whining about her fucking sig, i tried to use my limited photoshop skillz to *help* her, and then i try to reassure her, and tell her that she'll be fine, and her test won't fucking kill her and she has to come back with a snotty response? jesus christ. that girl has to figure out what the fuck she wants. in one breath, she says "i just want people to tell me it'll be okay", and then she'll fucking rip on you for doing just that. i'm sick of her psychotic episodes. sick sick sick of them.

oh wait "if you're so sick of it why do you read my posts you stupid bitch you dint have to read them if you dont want to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah tim mcveigh blah blah blah blah blah blah poetry iz cool blah"

i clicked on the thread to be NICE...and jesus christ...

jenn
10-25-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks

have you seen julio?

no, should i have?

Samsa
10-25-2002, 02:59 PM

....and THANK YOU DAN <3

hmm retard. maybe if you read my topic you'd say that i'm not worried about the midterm per se i'm just worried that i didn't fucking study for the midterm. does your brain not compute the concept of 'oh man i didn't study for a midterm holy fuck'

maybe if you read my topics besides the topic title you'd understand what i'm saying and not try to give me stupid-ass advice 'just chill. don't fucking worry' yeah i fucking worried so little i didn't study for more than 2 hours total. wow. *claps* you are sooo bright.

anyways for those who care i think i did quite well on it :D at least on 60% on it. 40% of it was osme fucking essay and i ended up comparing lol. the artistry of byzantium to that of athens. oh man. it was a stupid thing to write about but yeah. lol. oh man. but i wrote SOMETHING and i think she'll give me like what. 30 out of 40 points for writing something? i hope so.

beef curtains
10-25-2002, 03:06 PM

have you seen julio?

he's under my tires

Samsa
10-25-2002, 03:08 PM
and anyways the topic wasn't really about my midterm in the first place.

it was about those two weird singers who kissed last night for no fucking reason and this really funny joke this girl once told me.

here i'll tell the joke now:

so this young man has just joined a monastery right? he's all new to this monastery and everyone else has been in the monastery for like years and years and he's really worried about fitting in because he doesn't really know the traditions of the monastery anyways.

so he gets there really early just in time for breakfast. so everyone sits around the little breakfast table, and they say their little catholic prayer over breakfast and this young monk is just about to dig into his tomato soup and crusty bread when everyone stands up and chants

"moooorniiiing"

and the young monk is hmm odd but anyways he eats breakfast and when breakfast is over they go around and do their monk stuff, they work in the garden and they do some bible study and shit, and eventually it's lunchtime right?

so they sit around the table, they say their lunchtime prayer and this young monk picks up his spoon to start eating his soup, when again everybody stands up and chants

"aaaafternoooooon"

so the monk is hmmm odd. and but then they all eat lunch and continue doing their monk stuff. they sweep the church and like go out and give money to the poor and they work in the garden some more for hours and hours , and eventually it's dinnertime

and so they all sit down to eat dinner and they say their prayer, and the young monk is all 'okay i have the hang of this!'

so the monk stands up and chants "eeeeeeeveniiiiing" but to his horror nobody else stood up and changed with him! all the other monks just sit there staring at him until finally

the abbott dude stands up and sings

"someone chanted eevening, he must be a straaaanger"

lol.

so yeah i remembered tha tjoke while this weird baritone dude was singing some enchanted evening and i started laughing real hard. lol.

Smiley33
10-25-2002, 03:26 PM
holy fucking shit.

Why Am I So Ugly?
10-25-2002, 04:41 PM
hey suze. you know that test i took that i was telling you about earlier? I may have set the curve. Me > suze. hand-job please.

mpp
10-25-2002, 04:52 PM

i think she'll give me like what. 30 out of 40 points for writing something? i hope so.

not at my school.

god your school must really suck if they're giving you 3/4 credit just for writing down something

that comparison, i'm sure, had nothing to do with teh question

you remind me of some of the people who i go to school with now; they think they're so fucking smart that they can just pull something out of their asses and make arguments up and then do well; let me tell you, they, ergo you, are quite wrong

how's that? mean enough for you?

Samsa
10-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by mpp

not at my school.

god your school must really suck if they're giving you 3/4 credit just for writing down something

that comparison, i'm sure, had nothing to do with teh question

you remind me of some of the people who i go to school with now; they think they're so fucking smart that they can just pull something out of their asses and make arguments up and then do well; let me tell you, they, ergo you, are quite wrong

how's that? mean enough for you?

1)once again i was being facetious

the question was to compare and contrast the culture, government, or political structure of two of the following civilizations: pericles' athens, augustus caesar's rome, king david's israel, or justinian's byzantium

i chose to contrast the culture of byzantium and athens

considering she wrote in parentheses (does not have to be comprehensive) (whatever the fuck that means) and considering i *******d facts and had a thesis - the religion greatly affected the way the two cultures turned out - it doesn't really matter that it wasn't necessarily well-written.

is that better for you?

jesus christ. i can't even make a facetious remark without people jumping all over my ass.

oh and another reason i said she would probably give me 30 out of 40 points for just writing something down: she said, and i quote 'if you run out of time just make an outline'

ehm. i wrote 3 pages. thank you.

Samsa
10-25-2002, 05:08 PM
the one thing i'm worried about is that these were long-lasting civilizations and it seems weird to encompass it all under one ruler and like as far as athens goes i spoke of the general evolution of art focusing on common people even and i am not sure that happened under pericles but i don't think she was really looking for just one ruler just a broad time period accentuated by that ruler and i did specifically contrast the hagia sophia which was built by justinian and the parthenon which was built by pericles (right?)

and anyways as i said it's a shit-easy class or at least that's my general impression and it seems as if she's just looking for 'general concepts' and as long as you 'make a convincing argument' or 'know your basic facts' she feels you've done a sufficient job. anyways.

Travis Meekz
10-25-2002, 10:10 PM
after reading samsa's responses in this thread I now change my feelings on her from psycho to 'crazy ungrateful fucking mean bitch who's completely psycho and neurotic'

for what it's worth

jenn
10-26-2002, 12:46 AM
after reading samsa's responses in this thread I now change my feelings on her from psycho to 'crazy ungrateful fucking mean bitch who's completely psycho and neurotic'

for what it's worth

*claps*

Samsa
10-26-2002, 02:11 AM
lol. i know you just quoted him because you know i have him on ignore.

anyways.

ungrateful? i think not

how about plain and simply doesn't like annoying people coming into her threads and posting lame-ass replies that have nothing whatsoever to do with the actual post, just what with this person's simple brain comprehends as what most posts with this topic title *would* be about.

*claps*

Samsa
10-26-2002, 02:20 AM
ugh. peanut butter granola bar. they're so fucking crummy like i have all these crumbs in my bed it makes me sick. i think it's mostly dirt from getting back in bed with my pants still on when it rains out i don't fucking know. i am fucking sick. sick sick sick. why did my roommate have to fucking wake me up. who fucking touches someone while they're asleep.

Travis Meekz
10-26-2002, 02:52 AM
lol. i know you just quoted him because you know i have him on ignore.

anyways.

ungrateful? i think not

how about plain and simply doesn't like annoying people coming into her threads and posting lame-ass replies that have nothing whatsoever to do with the actual post, just what with this person's simple brain comprehends as what most posts with this topic title *would* be about.

*claps*

hahaha, zingggg you dumb bitch

Oblivious
10-26-2002, 03:05 AM
wtf. is your bi-polarness acting up, jenn?

Travis Meekz
10-26-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Oblivious
wtf. is your bi-polarness acting up, jenn?

fuck that, it's that cunt suze

Oblivious
10-26-2002, 03:12 AM

fuck that, it's that cunt suze

no. fuck you. if you can't see the exact moment where jenn turned this into a flame war then you're a fucking retard.

Travis Meekz
10-26-2002, 03:39 AM

no. fuck you. if you can't see the exact moment where jenn turned this into a flame war then you're a fucking retard.

----yeah, right there shitfuck

Samsa
10-26-2002, 03:44 AM
oh man. i downloaded all this beethoven tonight. ave maria, lol. moonlight sonata :rolleyes: though not so sure i d/led the whole moonlight sonata . tried to get beethoven's whole 5th symphony but it's impossible to find anything but the first movement. ave maria. did beethoven really write that? hm. yeah. i'd put it in this thread but i'm lazy hm hm hm. what else. oh some like. whatever. piano/cello i guess sonata i forget

Why Am I So Ugly?
10-26-2002, 04:25 AM

why do you find it neccessary to defend suze even when you know shes wrong? Is it because you have no social interaction in real life? Its like youre giving your utmost loyalty to your online friend to compensate for the fact you have no one to give it to in real life. Still, you should realize when someone's wrong and not prostrate in front of them regardless of whether theyre right or wrong. It seems like she's got you under her total submission. seriously. thats sort of creepy.
but on the other hand, it does make me wish i had my own robot.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 04:31 AM
even though she knows i'm wrong? about what?

listen:

i created a thread basically talking about what i did the other night in a fake-worried tone more than anything. of course i was worired about my midterm, but rightly so because i hadn't fucking studied

this annoying girl melancholia, ADMITS she both clicked on my topic to be nice AND that she is sick of my bitching, makes an obnoxious (no, not *nice*) reply. it was obnoxious because she had obviously not even fucking read my post. if she had read my post she wouldn't have told me to 'take a breath.' or some shit. it was her obvious way of saying 'you really annoy me but i'm going to be nice to you anyways because i pity you', all the time she is obviously missing that i wasn't completely fucking flipping out, just making another post. and if i WAS upset, i was rightly upset, because i hadn't fucking studied, and that's never good. so basically this bitch always replies to my threads with this very condescending sort og ingratiating air like she's 'putting up with me' although as she admits she seriously doesn't have to fucking click on them. i dont' need her to 'be nice' to me considering i have no reason for that. i don't need anyone being fucking 'nice' to me when i am not even looking for comfort in the first place.

so no, siraj. i'm not wrong.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 04:33 AM
ugh i don't know why i spent so much time on that last post. it's because it's 4 am and i am just terrified of going to sleep. dammit. why did my roommate have to fucking wake me up 3 hours ago. that is just so fucking wrong. and i keep thinking about that horrifying movie and about my empty future and it's just going to be worms who knows when but that's what it's going to be eventually and goddammit. where is my fucking roommate i'm so scared.

Why Am I So Ugly?
10-26-2002, 04:33 AM
meloncholia told you to relax and you responded by saying "umm it's not my first midterm stupid and i know it's just a shit-easy class i just like to worry if you don't mind"

Why Am I So Ugly?
10-26-2002, 04:34 AM
ugh i don't know why i spent so much time on that last post.
id say thats half the length of your average post

Samsa
10-26-2002, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Why Am I So Ugly?
meloncholia told you to relax and you responded by saying "umm it's not my first midterm stupid and i know it's just a shit-easy class i just like to worry if you don't mind"

yes and she told me to relax.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 04:36 AM
actually she said this

"suze- breathe. most professors realize you're a freshman and its your first midterm...they go easy on you. you'll be fine. "

and don't tell me she was just trying to 'comfort' me because it's pretty fucking obvious from my post that i was neither looking for comfort nor considerably anxious or horribly worried. it was just a stupid fucking reply meant to imply that i'm some maniac when i'm not the dumb bitch on medication.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 04:39 AM
anyways i'd really fucking appreciate it if we could stop talking about that dumb bitch who enjoys ruining my threads so fucking much. anyways.

i wish they had at least one fun show on friday nights. like saturday night is two episodes of trading spaces and snl but friday night has nothing. ugh. if i were home i could watch iron chef. shit i miss iron chef. i could just die. i wonder where my roommate is. this is so fucking scary. i haven't been this alone in a long time.

beef curtains
10-26-2002, 05:47 AM
actually she said this

"suze- breathe. most professors realize you're a freshman and its your first midterm...they go easy on you. you'll be fine. "

and don't tell me she was just trying to 'comfort' me because it's pretty fucking obvious from my post that i was neither looking for comfort nor considerably anxious or horribly worried. it was just a stupid fucking reply meant to imply that i'm some maniac when i'm not the dumb bitch on medication.

Hey bitch, from her reply, i wouldn't have assumed that she was calling you a maniac. i would have assumed what she meant, which was "hopefully it won't be that big of a deal"

scouse_dave
10-26-2002, 06:09 AM
well, that's cos you're a rational human being that doesn't fling insults at people without any provocation whatsoever

Travis Meekz
10-26-2002, 10:09 AM
suze, fucking die

no one likes you

i'm tired of reading all of you neurotic posts. and don't say don't read them then, they're everywhere and each is retarded so it creates many replies

so yeah, find out what death is like...let me know

jenn
10-26-2002, 02:08 PM
rhonda- i *didnt* turn this into a flame war, i'm tired of people trying to find alternite meanings to my posts. suze seemed stressed out over her test, i told her not to worry about it. i said the exact same thing to her as i would have said to my bestfriend.... which was basically "relax. you'll be fine". I don't see how that responce called for a snotty response out of miss.mania here. i was being polite... and i'm sure any one here who has spoken to me outside of netphoria (rhonda *******d) should know that i only get defensive when i do something nice and get attacked for it. i said something nice, then i got called a "stupid bitch" for it. that's just really not cool in my book.... and my bipolar hasn't acted up in years.

the rest of you- thank you for speaking up on my behalf. i know i'm right...damn straight, but it's nice to have someone backing me up. <3

suze- a few points. i don't "always" do this. a few weeks ago I started a thread FOR you regarding you sig, in which i tried my best to photoshop your sig so people would all stop bitching to you about it. i don't recall getting so much as a "thank you" from you. you act like i've never tried to help you out...you know that i can be a nice as fuck person, which is exactly what i was trying to do there, and you attack me for it. that's really ungrateful and rude. stop reading into what i said, i was trying to tell you it would be "ok"...that's really not a bad thing.

and oh yeah, as for the "medicated bitch" statement. i was intellegent enough to listen when people told me that they thought i had a problem. i went and got help. i got tested...and boo hoo, i'm bipolar. at least i can put a name to my disorder. i'm medicated because i know that my problem affects my every day life, and i make an effort to fix that. now- you've been told by several people that you act neurotic and obsessive. you can take those statements and look into them further and see if maybe you would benefit from of the wonderful mental health services available to you, or you can just think that everyone is a lying psychopath and they're the ones who need the help.

take that how you will.

JPK
10-26-2002, 02:36 PM
rhonda- i *didnt* turn this into a flame war, i'm tired of people trying to find alternite meanings to my posts. suze seemed stressed out over her test, i told her not to worry about it. i said the exact same thing to her as i would have said to my bestfriend.... which was basically "relax. you'll be fine". I don't see how that responce called for a snotty response out of miss.mania here. i was being polite... and i'm sure any one here who has spoken to me outside of netphoria (rhonda *******d) should know that i only get defensive when i do something nice and get attacked for it. i said something nice, then i got called a "stupid bitch" for it. that's just really not cool in my book.... and my bipolar hasn't acted up in years.

the rest of you- thank you for speaking up on my behalf. i know i'm right...damn straight, but it's nice to have someone backing me up. <3

suze- a few points. i don't "always" do this. a few weeks ago I started a thread FOR you regarding you sig, in which i tried my best to photoshop your sig so people would all stop bitching to you about it. i don't recall getting so much as a "thank you" from you. you act like i've never tried to help you out...you know that i can be a nice as fuck person, which is exactly what i was trying to do there, and you attack me for it. that's really ungrateful and rude. stop reading into what i said, i was trying to tell you it would be "ok"...that's really not a bad thing.

and oh yeah, as for the "medicated bitch" statement. i was intellegent enough to listen when people told me that they thought i had a problem. i went and got help. i got tested...and boo hoo, i'm bipolar. at least i can put a name to my disorder. i'm medicated because i know that my problem affects my every day life, and i make an effort to fix that. now- you've been told by several people that you act neurotic and obsessive. you can take those statements and look into them further and see if maybe you would benefit from of the wonderful mental health services available to you, or you can just think that everyone is a lying psychopath and they're the ones who need the help.

take that how you will.

*standing ovation*

Samsa
10-26-2002, 02:48 PM
listen:

1) it's pretty obvious that you don't fucking like me and you find me annoying. yet that doesn't fucking stop you from replying to my threads. don't fucking say you were 'being nice' when as soon as i let you know that i don't fucking appreciate your 'advice' you started telling me how you're so fucking sick of my bitching. just fuck off. don't fucking say you're just trying to 'be nice' one second and the next second talk about how annoying i am. you're a fucking moron.

2) maybe i didn't give you a thank you because i knew that you by 'helping' me out were just trying to make it so in the future when you acted like a fucking bitch to me i couldn't get insulted because you'd hang your 'being nice' to me over my fucking head. i never asked you to be nice to me. never. i don't fucking want your patronization. i don't want you to be 'nice' to me so the next time you fucking insult me i can't get mad.

oh. and about the neurotic and obsessive part -- guess what. thisd is the fucking internet you stupid bitch. youd on't fucking know me. i'm sorry but i'm not going to go to a fucking psychiatrist and get medication based on the advice of some stupid fucking morons i don't even know. i'm 100% normal. i'm one of the most normal people i know. and i know my faults and failings and i work on them on my own damn self and there's no fucking way medication could fix me. i know what my fucking problems are and i know how to fix them. i'm not a baby. i'm not a stupid fucking dependent child. i can take care of my own problems. which leads me to my next point.

in case you haven't fucking noticed i don't appreciate your advice. you fucking know this yet you continue to give me 'advice' that is a)unwarranted and b)unasked for. maybe i act like a 'maniac' when you give me 'advice' because it really fucking pisses me off when idiots like YOU think you know what's best for me. well you don't. you have no idea what's best for me. you got the impression from my post that i was 'stressed out', well that proves just how fucking stupid you are. because as i said before, and i repeat, that when a person hardly even studies for a midterm, it's not very wise advice to tell them to 'chill out'

do you not comprehend how stupid that advice is? 'oh wow i am so stupid i have a midterm today and i didn't really study for it'. and what's yoru reply? you basically tell me to stop flipping out over it and it'll be 'fine'. do you not fucking understand how stupid that advice is? i will explain to you.

1) i wasn't flipping out. i was so not flipping out that i hadn't even studied.

2) you think i don't fucking know how easy or hard my teacher is? you think i don't fuckign know that it's a 100-level course? (oh and btw about half the people in my class are sophomores--ie it's not their 'first midterm'). so yeah. you think i don't fucking realize, i, who has the fucking class and knows the fucking teacher and heard what she fucking said, you think i don't fucking know how easy it's going to be?

basically, people like you sit around acting like just because YOU have subnormal intelligence and can't comprehend how best to handle problems, you assume everyone else is just like that too. well i don't have subnormal intelligence. as i have repeated many times (yet you've chosen to ignore because that would totally ruin your fucking argument), i don't need your fucking help and i don't want it. so stop fucking replying to my threads trying to 'help' me. you obviously have no fucking idea what i am EVER talking about. if you had any idea what i'm talking about then you wouldn't bother trying to offer me 'advice', because you'd realize that i'm perfectly capable of solving my own problems. so fuck off.

jenn
10-26-2002, 03:00 PM
1. It's not that I Don't like you, it's that you always fucking have a problem with everything I say. That gets really old after awhile. What was I supposed to say..."Well, you're going to flunk out of school and work in a McDonalds for the rest of your life for not studying for ONE midterm" ? Yeah right, that's not the case. I said nothing about a 100 level course. Right now, as a freshman I'm taking 2 400 level courses, and my midterms were easy as fuck, all I had to do is read my notes. It wasn't a big deal. You did sound stressed out, and maybe your paranoia has gotten the best of you, but I didn't mean "relax" in any way other than "well, you didn't study- there is no use being upset about it- just hope that the test isn't too hard and you listened well enough in class".

2. The reason I helped you was because I saw peoples sigs who appeared larger than yours. I thought you were being treated unfairly. That's why I helped. There was no alterior motives. I'm just saying that you put a face to the word "ungrateful". When you make a post, you have to accept the fact that anyone can say to you whatever they want- not only what you want to hear and not only what you agree with. If anyone else on this board had replied using the same words as I did, you would have been much more receptive to them. thats total shit. if you don't want me to reply to your threads...either 1. don't make public threads or 2. block me. it's that simple. but pretty soon you'll have everyone here on block because everyone said something you don't like.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 03:05 PM
1. It's not that I Don't like you, it's that you always fucking have a problem with everything I say. That gets really old after awhile. What was I supposed to say..."Well, you're going to flunk out of school and work in a McDonalds for the rest of your life for not studying for ONE midterm" ? Yeah right, that's not the case. I said nothing about a 100 level course. Right now, as a freshman I'm taking 2 400 level courses, and my midterms were easy as fuck, all I had to do is read my notes. It wasn't a big deal. You did sound stressed out, and maybe your paranoia has gotten the best of you, but I didn't mean "relax" in any way other than "well, you didn't study- there is no use being upset about it- just hope that the test isn't too hard and you listened well enough in class".

2. The reason I helped you was because I saw peoples sigs who appeared larger than yours. I thought you were being treated unfairly. That's why I helped. There was no alterior motives. I'm just saying that you put a face to the word "ungrateful". When you make a post, you have to accept the fact that anyone can say to you whatever they want- not only what you want to hear and not only what you agree with. If anyone else on this board had replied using the same words as I did, you would have been much more receptive to them. thats total shit. if you don't want me to reply to your threads...either 1. don't make public threads or 2. block me. it's that simple. but pretty soon you'll have everyone here on block because everyone said something you don't like.

okay, what you still don't fucking understand:

MY THREAD WASN'T EVEN ABOUT MY MIDTERM IN THE FIRST PLACE

it was about what i did last night. it was about ranadom shit including AMONG OTHER THINGS a midterm WHICH I HAD NOT STUDIED FOR. i was not LOOKING FOR ADVICE and i was not EXPECTING ADVICE and i do not appreciate it when people make replies that have SHIT ALL TO DO WITH MY ORIGINAL POST.

my thread had nothing whatsoever to do with my midterm except the simple coincidence that i HAPPENED to have a midterm at that particular point in time. and that's IT. i wasn't looking for advice and i didn't want the thread to turn into anything that had to fucking do with how i'm a freshmen and i need to relax or some shit. i don't appreciate it when people misunderstand my thread and then insult me or try to tell me to 'calm down' when really the whole issue isn't that i'm 'agitated' it's just that they're too stupid to fucking interpret my thread right.

okay?

you RUINED my thread do you not fucking understand? you RUINED my post from changing the subject away from broadway singers and towards how i'm all stressed out about my midterm. that wasn't even the fucking point of my thread. do you not fucking get it? you're stupid and there was no need for advice because it wasn't even an appropriate situation in which to be giving me advice. so just fucking stop it. you ruin all my threads from actually thinking they have substance or some shit. they don't fucking have substance. i didn't want this to be about midterms. shut the fuck up. i hate you for ruining my threads. are you that stupid?

Samsa
10-26-2002, 03:08 PM
http://www.netphoria.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3993

ie, how woudl you like if every time you made a thread it turned into that?

well that's what you do to my threads. so just die.

jenny4ever
10-26-2002, 04:46 PM
no offense suze, but you the thread subject is "susie has a midterm today" so that implies that is what it's about.

but im not taking sides at all. i like you both.

*zips mouth*

Samsa
10-26-2002, 05:04 PM
well if you actually read anything besides my subject line then you'd know that that's not what it's about.

jenn
10-26-2002, 05:11 PM
...julio i 've basically done studying like enough studying i HOPE .ike have i? i think i've basically done my part maybe after this post i'll go review more like i dunno. it's too depressing to look over the like sample essay questions so i'm gonna ignore them right now i'm just looking over like the lists and saying '5TH CENTURY' really loud so maybe i'll remember but i didn't lie to you okay? man anyways

yeah. ughhh. she is sorta worried i don't know why :-( oh man she HAS to remember to take this book with her. HAS to. and like i was planning on waking up real early yesterday and studying all day but it didn't work like that. i woke up at 12 and went and i got back at one and hung ou ton netphoria until 2 or 2 30 then i did some studying 'till 3 30 then iw ent to orcehstra then i came back and i went to dinner until like 7 cuz i was fucking around with my roommate and someone from upstairs and then he left then someone else from upstairs came and i didn't wanna leave cuz i didn't want him to be alone :-(

...and then julio comes on! oh man! and i talk to julio and we have a nice convo and i get some studying done in the process well quite a bit i guess b ut yeah i was up 'till 2 like talking to julio and shit :-) hm hm hm. but i told him not to come online at this tiem cuz i said i'd be studying and i didn't need him distracting me lol and he didn't now i'ma ll sad like where's julio? yeah. aand. so iw as studying a little just now for like 30 mins as i said above and i guess. i dunno. am i prepared? i'm horrible at studying. like i love working like i always get my reading done on time or what hav eyou, but studying just kills me it's too self-directed it makes me mad so yeah. anywayz. so i'm sorta anxious :-( please help me :-(

I'd like to call attention this this part of the original post: "so i'm sorta anxious :-( please help me :-(" which is EXACTLY why I replied to begin with. You DID make it sound like you were STRESSED over the test.

Samsa
10-26-2002, 05:20 PM
well of course i was stressed over the test. it's a midterm and you're supposed to get stressed over the midterm. but that was hardly the intention of my post, to ask people for fucking advice. it was a POST. i don't know how i can explain this to you. i guess the best way to explain is that my posts are facetious and sort of hyperbolic in nature which means they're supposed to be laughed at if anything. not taken fucking seriously. well now you know so you can stop replying.