View Full Version : Does anyone have the link to Billy Corgan's diary?

Mayfuck
10-24-2002, 11:52 PM
The one that was written by a fan. I remember it being funny as hell. I wonder if it's still funny.

Smiley
10-25-2002, 06:25 AM
http://www.spfc.org/online/qualityposts.html?content_id=548

Junebug
10-25-2002, 10:13 AM
^ never seen that one..I thought someone did one on livejournal or something. I love the first Tuesday one heh..."My drummer auditions began in earnest. When I woke up this morning there was a queue of earnest teenybopper beatmeisters winding its way down the street.
At the front was Dave Grohl. His happy-go-lucky nature deeply offended me.

SP33
10-25-2002, 12:25 PM
Courtney came over claiming her visiting rights over to Lily the cat. I still can't believe that thing went to court.

Why does that seem so real?

Ugly
10-25-2002, 05:11 PM
Tuesday <I> Speaking of Jimmy, he had the gall to show up around
midday, with a bogus English accent claiming to be Ringo Starr. </I>

CouldUBelieveInHeaven
10-25-2002, 11:41 PM
i love that story.

Wednesday.

A journalist from Rolling Stone turns up to do an interview. Naturally, these things are bound to happen when one reaches the forefront of the rock community. I conduct the interview with an air of nonchalance. She asks - "Is it true that you're an egotistical control freak...?" "Of course not", I reply jovially, "that's a common misconception of me, one I'm trying to dispel." "What about that your band is a third-rate Sonic Youth rip-off, and that Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is a load of belly-aching tripe...?" "Get the fuck out of my studio!" I screamed. "Mellon Collie is the most moving composition to come out of this century, and my songwriting makes John Lennon and Bob Dylan look like the burnt out 70s acid casualties they really are!" That fixed her.

James turned up later with a song he had written and said he wanted to put it on the album. I laughed a bit and said if I was feeling generous I might bury it in a b-side collection or something. The Artist Formerly Known As Prince turned up and offered to play keyboards. I told him the band already had a token female member. I am such a witty fellow really.

ashleigh ;)