View Full Version : I feel really bad right now. Should I? (girl problems!)

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 08:02 PM
So I went out with this girl, Jenn. She's totally cool, I like her a lot, she's funny and we had a great time. I just wasn't really interested. I was, but not really. I'm weird like that.

So I don't call, and she does, and I keep saying I'll call but I never do. I actually didn't do it on purpose, mainly I was just really busy. But I talked to her a bit last week on campus, and still really liked her. In a friendly way.

So friday night I was pretty bored and thought to call her, we ended up hanging out all night and had a fun time. Long story short, we both ended up pretty drunk and I stayed the night. Nothing happened, I just slept over because neither of us could drive. I haven't talked to her since, but I promised to go to her halloween party, blah blah. yeah.

I kind of forgot about it until my roommate asked where I was friday night and then remembered, "oh yeah! jenn!". That's when I felt a little bad because I got a really good feeling that she was into me and after the person you're into stays over after staying up all night talking, you would normally think about them a lot after that. I had forgotten about it.

So then I'm walking down the stairs today into the quad, and on the second floor, someone says "tessa!" and it's jenn, and she's just chilling with people on the balcony, and has this huge smile on her face and is waving to me. I smile back, an honest "hey!" smile, wave, and keep walking.

I regret it almost instantly, and now I feel horrible. Did I totally blow her off? I really didn't mean to, I don't know what I was thinking and now I really want to talk to her. baaahh. I dont know what to do. This was about 2 hours ago. Do I email? call? I feel REALLY bad.

Dead
10-28-2003, 08:04 PM
I'm confused, are you a lesbian?

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 08:05 PM
yes

Eulogy
10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Just give her a call.

And be all 'Hey how's it goin?!' and such.

Dead
10-28-2003, 08:07 PM
Well I would imagine the other girl feels bad about you never calling but it all depends on her state of mind and how she feels. You should call and see if she wants to hang out and just act like everything is normal and hang out. Don't talk about the blowing off part.

If you want nothing to do with her then I guess just don't call.

pastor
10-28-2003, 08:08 PM
Don't sweat it. She'll eventually realize that she's nothing more than a sweater that you like to put on every now and again, and the pain won't be so acute for her.

Good luck being the sole arbiter of who you talk to and when! At least you'll have independence when everyone you've capriciously liked and loved have decided that you care only for yourself, and rightfully find someone who will treat them like human beings!

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 08:08 PM
but did I blow her off today? do you think I hurt her feelings? I didn't mean to, I was just spaced out walking, and before I knew what had happened, I was going down the next flight of stairs.

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by pastor
At least you'll have independence when everyone you've capriciously liked and loved have decided that you care only for yourself

it's so true

pastor
10-28-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by SuckSuckStyle
it's so true

That you'll have independence, or that you care only for yourself?

Hasn't 9/11 taught you anything, Tessa?

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 08:17 PM
no, I actually do care a lot for other people.

I just show it in really shitty fucked up ways.

Eulogy
10-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Yeah, her feelings probably were hurt.

It's not like you're a terrible person though. It's not a huge deal.

Just call her.

sawdust restaurants
10-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Her feelings were probably hurt, but the rational, intelligent side of her should realize you meant no harm. Just call her. It shouldn't be a big deal, and if it is that's a bad sign.

Eulogy
10-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by sawdust restaurants
Her feelings were probably hurt, but the rational, intelligent side of her should realize you meant no harm. Just call her. It shouldn't be a big deal, and if it is that's a bad sign.

hey now

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 10:25 PM
I just called and left a message.

I suppose if I take her out for ice cream, it'll make things better.

Affectation
10-28-2003, 10:40 PM
Give her a call. You should totally do it up.

Is she cute? Tell me more about her.

SuckSuckStyle
10-28-2003, 10:52 PM
she's a senior
she lives off campus
she's pretty athletic
cute
bigger than me
funny
easy to talk to
likes to drink

her name's jenn.