View Full Version : Jesus actor struck by lightning

sleeper
10-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Jesus actor struck by lightning

Actor Jim Caviezel has been struck by lightning while playing Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film The Passion Of Christ.

The lightning bolt hit Caviezel and the film's assistant director Jan Michelini while they were filming in a remote location a few hours from Rome.

It was the second time Michelini had been hit by lightning during the shoot.

Neither of them was badly hurt, according to the film's producer Steve McEveety.

Michelini had previously been struck during filming in Matera, Italy, when he suffered light burns to his fingers after lightning hit his umbrella.

Describing the second lightning strike, McEveety told VLife, a supplement of the trade paper Variety: "I'm about a hundred feet away from them when I glance over and see smoke coming out of Caviezel's ears."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3209223.stm

this is pretty interesting and funny

BeautifulLoser
10-24-2003, 07:15 PM
That's so fucking freaky.

tootsie
10-24-2003, 10:38 PM
wow, thats weird.

jim caviezel is a babe.

Toast
10-24-2003, 11:28 PM
I'm shocked something like that could happen.

lawson
10-25-2003, 12:07 AM
holy shit i believe in God again.

Mel Gibson's father is a known anti Semite and a Holocost denier. This should be front page shit. GOD DECLARES MEL GIBSON TO SUCK.

mirrar
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
fucking cool.

Fletcher
10-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by PhantomFM

Mel Gibson's father is a known anti Semite and a Holocost denier. This should be front page shit. GOD DECLARES MEL GIBSON TO SUCK.

yep. :D

cap'n jazz
10-25-2003, 02:15 PM
being struck by lightning must be a major bummer

Orenthal James
10-25-2003, 02:17 PM
its a lie, Newtons 57th law states that lighting nevar stikes the same place twice.

DeviousJ
10-25-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Toast
I'm shocked something like that could happen.

So was he.

ROOFLEMAX

oui henri
10-25-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Orenthal James
its a lie, Newtons 57th law states that lighting nevar stikes the same place twice. i had a teacher in high school who was struck by lightning 3 times.

cap'n jazz
10-25-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

ROOFLEMAX

LO!L!!<ROFL@@@@

Geek USA
10-25-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by tootsie
jim caviezel is a babe.

yes! have you seen his wife? she's a monster! :(

aldango
10-25-2003, 03:41 PM
The odds of being hit by lightning twice in such a short span of time are unimaginable... damn...

*scratches head*

Unregistered
10-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by zekix
The odds of being hit by lightning twice in such a short span of time are unimaginable... damn...

*scratches head*

On the other hand, constantly waiting to shoot particular scenes in stormy-looking weather, while being surrounded by lots of high-end metal and electrical gear does tend to raise one's odds.

Random Female
10-26-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by PhantomFM

Mel Gibson's father is a known anti Semite and a Holocost denier. This should be front page shit. GOD DECLARES MEL GIBSON TO SUCK. why do people care if people's relatives are racist? Arnold's grandfather was a nazi, etc etc. who gives a fuck? My great uncle from the South was in the KKK - who gives a fuck? it doesn't mean a damn thing.

tootsie
10-26-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA

yes! have you seen his wife? she's a monster! :(

aw, really? crazy catholics.

Dead
10-26-2003, 04:24 AM
I like Jim Caviezel, good actor. Frequency was a great movie, but Angel Eyes was just lame. J Lo was hot as a cop though.

tootsie
10-26-2003, 04:26 AM
she was really blond in angel eyes. i think she looked kinda bizarre.

i like frequency too.

Dead
10-26-2003, 04:32 AM
I just recommended Frequency to someone and I said it was a 10/10 movie. Great story and everything else.

I kind of like J Lo in her movie roles but then as a singer or whatever, her other persona, I don't really like her. Its like two different people. I remember liking her in a few movies. She's sweet and nice and stuff. Not skanky and bling bling ass ass. Hah I was just listening to a Kylie song and they said ASS when I typed ass.