View Full Version : Calling any computer wiz - if you can figure this out then you're a fucking genius

temptingEve
10-23-2003, 12:01 AM
I have a problem that's fucking pissing me off b/c my e-mail boxes are full and i need to get rid of e-mails (i.e. instead of printing everything out i save it to a disk)..my problem is ..(and i've never had this problem before..was able to perfectly write my cds )..is i get this error message when i try to write the cds..it will operate for a few seconds as if it's in the beginning stages of recording..and then i get this error message "can't complete cd writing wizard..there was an error in writing process. Disk you have attempted to write may no longer be usable.."..so the thing is i've tried every single new and used disk i have while still getting the same message..and it's not the fucking disk that's the problem....i tried 'troubleshooting' by clearing space on my hard drive like they recommend and i tried running at a slower write speed to no avail.. again, i repeat, if you can figure this one out then you're a fucking genius..i've been here for the last fucking 3 to 4 hrs. trying to figure this bastard out and nothing is helping..

Lizard Queen
10-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Update your burner drivers?

aldango
10-23-2003, 12:09 AM
I usually wouldn't recommend this, but use Nero instead.

noyen
10-23-2003, 12:17 AM
you might want to try cleaning the lens on it too. get one of those discs with the brushes on it and pour gasoline on it and run it through your burner.