View Full Version : Have you ever had a stalker?

Fall Down Blue
10-19-2003, 04:59 PM
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A STALKER? (serious question) and whats the best way to deal with them? specially internet stalkers? Im just worried because this guy has said that i was a cute, so im scared he might find my address and come and rape me in the ass at gunpoint.

this guy is following me everywhere i go on netphoria. he accuses me of being someone else and posting fake pictures... he's a weirdo but i heard he's cool, i heard he fucks 3 girls in one night, all the time.

do you guys think it's jealousy? or do you think maybe something went wrong in his life ?

IM SCARED FOR MY LIFE. please share your stalker stories. i can only learn how to better deal with mine.

Toby
10-19-2003, 05:02 PM
I have a stalker :(
she doesn't even go to this school anymore, she got kicked out for her gpa, but she always shows up at my work and\ hour after I get there and leaves an hour before I get off.

sickbadthing
10-19-2003, 05:04 PM
Why don't you return my calls? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? DIDN'T YOU MEAN IT WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME?

Fine.

If I can't have you, no one can.

pastor
10-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
Why don't you return my calls? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? DIDN'T YOU MEAN IT WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME?
Fine.
If I can't have you, no one can.

Bitch. Crafting elaborate, high-pixelation mosaics of Fall Down Blue will bring you the key to his heart. If you want the key to his apartment, however, you'll have to tear it from my necklace string.

Jennifaerie
10-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Yes I have and it is much more serious than this post makes it out to be. The person who stalked me broke into my apartment at least 3 times (non forced entry, even after we changed the locks and installed a new security system that no one else knew the code) and even bugged my apartment. The police didn't even care because he hadn't murdered or raped me or my roommate yet. I ended up having to move out and my roommate dropped out of grad school because of it all.

mirrar
10-19-2003, 05:14 PM
i'd had a couple of guys call/msg/email me way too much and develop strong feelings when they weren't mutual, but nothing i'd consider stalkingin more than a joking way.

Fall Down Blue
10-19-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Toby
she doesn't even go to this school anymore, she got kicked out for her gpa, but she always shows up at my work and\ hour after I get there and leaves an hour before I get off.

i dont get it dood. where do you work. and have you ever done her? sometimes girls get obsessed if you have sex wiv em and leave em, know what i mean? its just the hardships of being a male :o

p.s. chino is so awesome

Ihaman
10-19-2003, 05:15 PM
This girl once, she was weird.

Toby
10-19-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Fall Down Blue

i dont get it dood. where do you work. and have you ever done her? sometimes girls get obsessed if you have sex wiv em and leave em, know what i mean? its just the hardships of being a male :o

p.s. chino is so awesome I work in a computer lab :( . one day she came in when we were closed because the network was down and she was waiting for the bus,( oh yeah she doesnt even go to school here yet she comes by bus to stalk me) so I sat and talked with her, I guess she got the wrong idea =/

Mason R Butler
10-19-2003, 05:18 PM
I think I would like to have my own stalker.

DeviousJ
10-19-2003, 05:43 PM

Now I feel bad for pretending to stalk you that time

Toby
10-19-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Now I feel bad for pretending to stalk you that time Don't feel bad. It was funneh. But I was freaked out =/

DeviousJ
10-19-2003, 05:53 PM
Don't feel bad. It was funneh. But I was freaked out =/

It was just cool how I found this whole chain of information which led to me knowing exactly what time you finished work that day. I was thinking you'd be all 'whoa, that's weird' not 'OH SHIT IT'S HER!!!'

sppunk
10-19-2003, 05:55 PM
Some fat-ass girl that looked like a roly-poly bug showed up on my porch a few years ago two days before Christmas. She just stood there. I was like, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

She said that she had talked to me online once and found out my name through a newspaper Web site and looked up my address and used Yahoo! maps to find my house.

I just told her to leave and shut the door, and she stood there for like 3 minutes, doing absolutely nothing. It was all very bizarre. If she would have been cute, it might have been OK, but goddamn, she was fugly.

Lie
10-19-2003, 05:58 PM
I work with a guy who's currently in jail for stalking a girl. I actually kinda like him. He's funny.

Mason R Butler
Originally posted by sppunk
Some fat-ass girl that looked like a roly-poly bug showed up on my porch a few years ago two days before Christmas. She just stood there. I was like, "Who are you, and what do you want?"

She said that she had talked to me online once and found out my name through a newspaper Web site and looked up my address and used Yahoo! maps to find my house.

I just told her to leave and shut the door, and she stood there for like 3 minutes, doing absolutely nothing. It was all very bizarre. If she would have been cute, it might have been OK, but goddamn, she was fugly.
Awesome! You should've at least smacked her.

mirrar
^^ :rofl: that was hilarious, and very well told.

sppunk
10-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Mason R Butler

Awesome! You should've at least smacked her.

I thought about it. Or grabbing a baseball bat and trying to carry on a conversation with her and get more upset as moments passed.

But, alas, it was 10 a.m. and I was half-asleep and didn't want to keep her ugly ass there any longer.

useful idiot
10-19-2003, 07:03 PM
some guy from norway or something was stalking my girlfriend because she wouldnt follow through on a trade. the cd the guy sent us had one of those stupid homemade labels and got stuck in our cars cd player. he started posting in her live journal and got her phone number and shit. it was amusing and creepy at the same time.

akaneironokaze
10-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by useful idiot
some guy from norway or something was stalking my girlfriend because she wouldnt follow through on a trade. the cd the guy sent us had one of those stupid homemade labels and got stuck in our cars cd player. he started posting in her live journal and got her phone number and shit. it was amusing and creepy at the same time.

your avatar rules!

what is it?
some kind of old atari game?

useful idiot
10-19-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by akaneironokaze

your avatar rules!

what is it?
some kind of old atari game?

It's cloud from final fantasy 7.

meow
10-19-2003, 08:08 PM
I think his name was Rico. Rico Suave.

polluxed
10-19-2003, 11:57 PM
i wish.

i'm usually the one doing the stalking. haven't practiced in years. thanks for reminding me to start again.

i used to be hardcore in middle school.

Fall Down Blue
10-20-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by meow
I think his name was Rico. Rico Suave.

lol
no xmas card for you