View Full Version : I am currently a short walk from where Petey Pablo sleeps

lawson
10-17-2003, 02:44 AM
he's been living in my sister's neighborhood for a few months now, i just havent thought to mention it. i've been staying here 2 nights out of the week for a couple months, and have always thought about walking up there to see what's up, possibly with a fatty blunt or something, but never have. he's got 2 rottweilers that he keeps in the garage with the garage door open enough so that they can get air but also scare the shit out of the neighbors going on their walks. it was a big deal to the neighborhood until they found out he is a famous rapper. now the blonde neighborhood floosy is taking more sports bra jogs (she's got a fairly rich husband at least 10 years her senior)

he's got a few cars that someone is driving, but the one he usually drives is the dark blue hummer that he likes to park in front of his house diagonal (his house faces the corner) on the pine straw. str8 pimpin :mrpimp:

sawdust restaurants
10-17-2003, 02:45 AM
but does he take his shirt off and twist it round his head? spin it like a helicopter? that's all we care about, dude.

lawson
10-17-2003, 03:09 AM
dont know. if you have a digicam we could take pictures of him through his windows in the act.