View Full Version : i just got this random email (melissa)


lucky_13
10-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Pardon this alert...

Yes folks, this is a ONE TIME ONLY event. You've known and loved her as bass
player for Hole & The Smashing Pumpkins, as well as being the ex-girlfriend
of Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters.) But did you know that the beautiful
Melissa Auf der Maur also has her own Black Sabbath cover band? Well its
true -- They are called HAND OF DOOM, and they are playing on Staten Island
(!) this Saturday night at Club Drink.

Also on the bill is PISSER, a rock supergroup consisting of ex-members of
The Unband, Honky Toast and the Psychedelic Furs.

Here are the details:

WHEN: this Saturday, October 26. Doors open 9:00pm, with a $10 cover

WHERE: Club Drink, on Arthur Kill Road right under the Outerbridge
(directions below) for more info go to:
http://www.clubdrink.com/pages/657230/index.htm

WHY?: Because other than David Bowie a few weeks ago, rock stars play Staten
Island only once in a blue moon.

Peuloxian Cherub
10-22-2002, 03:41 PM
wooooooooow... :eek:

Ensoul
10-22-2002, 09:18 PM
Cool... someone go and tell me if it is a hoax or not. :D

GrungeGuy
10-22-2002, 11:04 PM
No I can assure it is real.

DoctaSoma
10-23-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by lucky_13
Pardon this alert...

Yes folks, this is a ONE TIME ONLY event. You've known and loved her as ... being the ex-girlfriend
of Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters.) .

Why would I love her more because she was his girlfriend. Jeez, that principle doesn't make me love Courtney Love.

-Ben

C33
10-23-2002, 04:46 PM
hihi...speaking of courtney...i just heard that her dog died from eating a silicon breast :D

don't ask me how he did that :rolleyes:

severin
10-23-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Crestfallen33
hihi...speaking of courtney...i just heard that her dog died from eating a silicon breast :D

don't ask me how he did that :rolleyes: she got her implants removed and took them home, and somehow the dog got hold of them...and that's true...

lily1only
10-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by severin
she got her implants removed and took them home, and somehow the dog got hold of them...and that's true...

animal cruelty! someone call PETA!! ;)

frail_and_bedazzled
10-23-2002, 08:33 PM
staten island? wtf?